Oh, I almost forgot! A few things to note:
- At the center of the battlefield, next to the old blacksmith shop, there is a catapult capable of launching anything. Anything... provided you load it yourself.
- The turbo-guns in Blitzen's base as well as the missile turret in jifel's are activated via remote control. There are 2 remote controls hidden on the battlefield.
- You may encounter a suitcase with a computer chip inside. This chip is a bug. Plant it in someone's base, and I will send you a copy of their orders every turn until it's disabled. There should be 3 or 4 of these hidden in various locations. That reminds me, if you want to get a better look at your surroundings, use a movement phase to "explore".
- Binoculars can be used to "explore" your surroundings without using up a movement phase. Compasses can be used to point you in the direction of the nearest power crystals.
- Every turn, you may send a one-liner that I might include in the battle report in the form of a speech bubble.
Example: Use my hero's flame thrower on jifel's medic. "Need a light?"
- In addition to being completely badass, your demolition expert may set timed charges anywhere on the battlefield (in his immediate vicinity) during any turn. Just include the number of turns you want to set the fuse for. This will be great for surprise attacks.
- I may have mentioned this before, but the only units that can use super weapons are Heroes, Demos, and Mercs. Medics may use weapons, but they don't start with any.
- Cannonballs are limited, but cannons may be loaded with anything that even remotely fits in the barrel. In a pinch, you may find a metal detector that can discover additional cannonballs buried in the sand. Shovels and picks work the same way, but take longer to use.
- There are several rocket launchers, but rockets can also be remotely detonated by swinging them like baseball bats.
-pesgores' hero may not step off studs. He is completely confined to baseplates.
Chef Luigi is throwing a BrikWars and Pizza Party for your Mercs while they wait to be summoned into battle. Even the Angry Inch showed up!
The Mercs of the teams nobody picked weren't invited
jifel wrote:Ooh, nice! Shiny green cristal... Is their anything unique about the crystal, or is it just something to add to your other crystals for the stated bonus'?
Also, where is the graveyard?
Nothing special about the green crystal except for the fact that it's currently unguarded and looks more awesome than the others.
Every team has a graveyard in their camp (that patch of brown earth with a headstone).