Play nice with n00bs in the New People threads. Save the abuse, trolling, and pr0n for everywhere else.
Yes, it's very simple, all you need to do is to copy the image urls and use the
Code: Select all
Okay I'll try explain it practically:
1. Open Google Photos
2. Left click on a picture that you have uploaded there
3. Then right click the same picture, and select "Copy image address"
4. Add the image... formatting... whatever thing it is on the forums, into your post
5. Copy the image address to the formatting thing
It looks like your google photos are all working now, did we ever figure out why some of them didn't work at first?
Natalya wrote:Wtf is going on in this thread?
https://www.flickr.com/photos/183460035 ... ed-public/
I can't find out what I'm going wrong
If you say "Gold pool" really slowly it sounds like gullible.
Empire of Luchardsko WIP wiki pageBrikWars 2010 Rules wrote:BrikWars ... stands in pretty direct opposition to many fundamental elements of the LEGO® philosophy, such as "Not Teaching Kids How Funny It Is to Set People on Fire."
- I can make this man. I can let him touch the butt. I cannot promise his safety
- Posts: 1476
- Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:04 pm
- Location: Now I'm in New York, making bacon pancakes