Stare At The Abyss Round 5 (Headshot)

They're all the rage

Moderators: BrickSyd, Elmagnifico

Stare At The Abyss Round 5 (Headshot)

Postby Moronstudios » Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:00 pm

Charlie hit the door hard, managing to make a bit of a dent.

At hearing the pounding on the door the two minifigs inside the building moved and shot at the players shouting at them to get the hell away. The one in read shot at Charlie as the sheriff took aim with a three round burst at sarge, who returned fire with his shotgun. Sarge managed to knock off the sheriff's hat.
Image

Saddly, the sheriff managed to hit a little lower on Sarge and blasted of his head. This
Image

Dragosani, not seeing his ally fall, missed with the tommygun as the skeleton got closer.
Image

Artemus, in a change of plans, continued towords the group, and was just out of range. He got a little unnerved by the bloody head that popped around the corner.
Image

Artemus:
Health: 6/6
Sanity: 92/95
Holding: Crossbow, quiver, ammo(1)

Charlie Guinnes:
Health: 6/6
Sanity: 96/100
Holding: Crate

Dragosani:
Health: 6/6
Sanity: 81/90
Holding: Tommy gun (4 ammo)

Sarge Hullum:
Health: 0/4
Sanity: 86/90
Droped: shotgun (0 ammo)

Players may now give orders.

PS: I have family coming over in the near future so I could possibly have to cancel this game. just giving an early warning
Looking for Vancouver Island players: http://www.brikwars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1194
User avatar
Moronstudios
Mega Blok
 
Posts: 1382
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:50 pm
Location: Vancouver Island

Postby Warhead » Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:14 pm

[Who's dipshit idea was it to try forcing the big sturdy iron grilled door and shoot at the guys inside? Well, you got what was coming to you and I hope you've learned you should have damn well listened to me].

Kick the cult at the nearest Skeletons head (I don't trust the fluffy white evil bastard it's probably behind it all), shoot the Skeleton if I missed and if it doesn't stop. Then run for it, head for the red door while shouting...

"Charlie pick up the Sarge's Shotgun! Everyone, get back to the other door."

PS: I have family coming over in the near future so I could possibly have to cancel this game. just giving an early warning


Dammit! Ok, maybe if we get orders in fast guys.
Image
User avatar
Warhead
Build me an Army worthy of Mordor
 
Posts: 10933
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:07 pm
Location: I'm Momnipresent.

Postby OREMAWESOME1234 » Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:21 pm

I was going for a HELP US OUT THERE ARE SKELETONS OUT HERE approach
User avatar
OREMAWESOME1234
Dimmy
 
Posts: 565
Joined: Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:39 pm
Location: SPAAAAAAAACE!

Postby Warhead » Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:30 pm

aoffan23 wrote:I pick up the nearest crate or barrel, and smash it against the door in an attempt to bust in open. Hopefully a forced entry will catch the person insde more off guard than just walking in.

[Somebody cover me in case he attacks]


[That's what got you dead. That and not being in cover maybe, who knows].

Warhead who could oh so predict this kind of shit going down badly wrote:You guys might want to knock the door first before trying to bust in. Someone cover the buildings entrance when the others go in.


[@Aofan: I can't believe you sig'd that :lol: ].
Image
User avatar
Warhead
Build me an Army worthy of Mordor
 
Posts: 10933
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:07 pm
Location: I'm Momnipresent.

Postby Moronstudios » Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:39 pm

Warhead wrote:
aoffan23 wrote:I pick up the nearest crate or barrel, and smash it against the door in an attempt to bust in open. Hopefully a forced entry will catch the person insde more off guard than just walking in.

[Somebody cover me in case he attacks]


[That's what got you dead. That and not being in cover maybe, who knows].

Umm. warhead? It's OREMAWESOME1234 who has a dead character. aoffan23 (Charlie) is still alive.
Looking for Vancouver Island players: http://www.brikwars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1194
User avatar
Moronstudios
Mega Blok
 
Posts: 1382
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:50 pm
Location: Vancouver Island

Postby Warhead » Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:43 pm

I know, one fired on Charlie, missed and then the other one shot Sarge. But Charlie was the one hitting the door, Sarge was only watching his back.
Image
User avatar
Warhead
Build me an Army worthy of Mordor
 
Posts: 10933
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:07 pm
Location: I'm Momnipresent.

Postby Moronstudios » Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:52 pm

Warhead wrote:[Who's dipshit idea was it to try forcing the big sturdy iron grilled door and shoot at the guys inside?]

They shot first.
What happened was:
-Charlie bashed on the door
-the two inside shot at the two targets they could see, Charlie and Sarge
-Only one of the shots hit, and that was the one that hit sarge for maximum damage, killing him instantly
-Feeling a bit of mercy I decide that if Sarge could roll a one hit kill he would survive. He hit and rolled minimum damage, thus only knocking off the sheriff's hit.

Edit: *looks at your above post* Oh, it's just from the way you worded your post it sounded like you were saying Charlie died. My mistake.
Edit again: *looks at your below post* That I agree with.
Last edited by Moronstudios on Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Looking for Vancouver Island players: http://www.brikwars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1194
User avatar
Moronstudios
Mega Blok
 
Posts: 1382
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:50 pm
Location: Vancouver Island

Postby Warhead » Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:55 pm

Yeah, but the point really is that they were both fucking about trying to break in at the door when they shouldn't have been.
Image
User avatar
Warhead
Build me an Army worthy of Mordor
 
Posts: 10933
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:07 pm
Location: I'm Momnipresent.

Postby MasterEcabob » Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:17 pm

In the meantime, I've been trying to signal the fellows in the red building via Morse Code, although that doesn't seem to be working out to well.

Anyway, we should go back down towards the dock and let the skeletons feast on those two in the house.
jifel wrote:"Any fool can make something bigger and more dangerous, but it takes an intelligent man to do the opposite."

As if we care. More explosives!
User avatar
MasterEcabob
Jaw-Jaw
 
Posts: 933
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:27 pm
Location: Lurking...

Postby Warhead » Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:45 pm

Yeah, and on Sarge and the cult. I'm up for retreating. Bring that shotgun and the rifle, we can use them as clubs at least.
Image
User avatar
Warhead
Build me an Army worthy of Mordor
 
Posts: 10933
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:07 pm
Location: I'm Momnipresent.

Postby aoffan23 » Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:47 pm

Alright, retreat sounds good to me. I'm through with thinking up my own ideas.

I sprint the fuck back to the dock (not without telling those guys inside that they're assholes), staying close to the wall, and pick up the rifle on the ground if I get far enough.

[Sorry Orem :) ]
Tzan wrote:
Quantumsurfer wrote:I generally agree with Tzan
Warhead wrote:I agree with QuantumSmurfer.



I agree with Warhead.
User avatar
aoffan23
Pooplord
 
Posts: 3238
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:41 pm
Location: America's conjoined twin.

Postby OREMAWESOME1234 » Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:53 pm

it is okay I've entered some other battles
User avatar
OREMAWESOME1234
Dimmy
 
Posts: 565
Joined: Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:39 pm
Location: SPAAAAAAAACE!


Return to Forum Battles

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest