|Loosely affiliated Confederation|
|Tek Level 6|
|Roughly 15% of the Gold Sector|
| USA |
Gold Sector Peach Militias
| Galacian Republic|
The Zaphorzian Confederacy or ZC in simpler terms, Is an independent state within the Gold Sector. It is considered by the Galacian Republic to be a rebel breakaway state as they both lay claim to systems in the sector. The ZC Emerged from opposition movements in 2014 and eventually grew into a full fledged rebellion that seized control of several systems across the region. The ZC consider itself to be affiliated with the USA embracing their ideology of "Freedom" as opposed to the "Oppressive" Galacian regime.
- At home in the Gold Sector, ZC is war with the Galacian Republic, and engages in the occasional border skirmish with MSU or other Communist expeditionary forces who trespass in the sector. It has also been involved in regular conflict with religious extremists such as the Triangular state of Outer Heaven, also in the Gold Sector
- The ZC considers the GR to be it's primary opponent, but it shares the same negative opinion of the USSSR. Although they rarely engage each other, They also have very low opinions of Fascists such as Bavaria and "Racists" like Assyria
Alliances and Coalitions
- The Confederacy considers the USA To be it's "sponsor", while their president will not make a formal acknowledgment on the matter.
- The Octan Corporation while by all accounts neutral, is a major partner with the Confederates. Especially in R2016 when the Corporation began assisting the ZC by accumulating and then selling large amounts of equipment, especially combat vehicles for their war effort.
- Immortal War The ZC has no stance on the conflict and has no interest of ever becoming involved.
- AN-TA War The ZC Had no official stance during the war, and wished to remain neutral as it had sympathies with both sides during the conflict. It nearly sided with the AN, But the conflict ended before this could be finalized. This act would push the GR closer towards the nations of the Third Alliance
- Communo-Fascist Insurgency The ZC is largely uninvolved in this conflict, the ZC/GR war is more or less separate from the GR's battle with communist forces.
Organizations and Groups
Infantry Weaponry and equipment
Light and medium weight vehicles