Emerian Empire and United Commonwealths
|Emerian Star Empire|
|Absolutely Fucking Huge Military, Industry, Vixen Inc.|
|Assyrian Star Empire|
| 45th Union
|List of Emerian Characters|
The Fascist Theocratic Emerian Imperium and United Republics and Commonwealths
The Fascist Theocratic Emerian Imperium and United Republics and Commonwealths, or just Emerian Empire and United Commonwealths and Republics (EEURC), is a massive (and constantly growing), extra-galactic, Spanish (Empire) based faction that inhabits the northwestern corner of the known Brikverse. Emeria is mostly confined to the Vipiriath due to a massive mysterious barrier called The Veil. It wields one of the top 10 most powerful armies in the Brikverse, but suffers from poor trade (from being extra-galactic) and science (military and industry gains more funding, despite the wonders worked by VAMI III, Roselyn.
When the Atlantian War ended and Emeria's economy collapsed, VAMI II, Briggs, took control of Vixen Inc., and turned it into a total economic monopoly and fully integrating it as one of Emeria's biggest economic power (the bigger ones being Industry and taxes due to the population).
The Dice Papacy is the brain of the Dice Faith, the crown of Ditholicism. The Dice Papacy, or Ditholicism, is the chief religion in Emeria. Because of Emeria's extremely high population and history dating back to the most ancient days of Emerian history, it only makes sense that the Papacy has ascended to become of the pinnacles of Emeria's government and may never move. Since the very conception of Emeria, they have worshiped the Dice, and despise the Trianglists and Pesgores, the False Pope.
The Papacy gives equal opportunity to both genders, but flat refuses to service Peaches and will attempt to savagely extinguish rival religions in an given area.
The ruling body of the Papacy, it is the heart and brain of the Papacy.
- The Pape (Pope) - The Divine Leader of the Ditholic Faith. He has a say in ALL government decisions, and his word is respected despite not wielding much military force.
- The Table of Twenty - As the most Sacred Dice has 20 side, there are 20 Advisers to the Pape.
- The Cardinals of the Dice - The main body of the Ditholic Administration, they have high numbers and are some of the most elite of the Papacy's fighting force (however small).
Although small and made up almost purely of Soldado that were specially selected from the Imperial Army, the Papacy's devout soldiers are to be feared, admired, and, above all, respected.
- Exorcists - The most elite, devout, spiritually rigorous, and magically adept are taken (swiftly) from the main Emerian populace and dropped into the tiny, yet loving arms of the Exorcists. The Papacy are the only few in Emerian space that practice, study, and hone magical ability. The Exorcists grew considerably after the Atlantian War and foreigners flooded into Emeria and exploit it's extra-galactic virginity to the (known) Brikverse. Their support also grew as dissent and discord with Assyria grew due to the Trianglist invaders.
- Paladins - The cream of the crop of the Papacy's infantry, the Paladins are senior Templars who have proven their adeptness and skill in service to the Papacy.
- Templars - The basic trooper of the Papacy, they are taken from the main Imperial Army and trained in body and Spirit, and then commissioned into service. They are the fierce guardians who protect the shrines of Ditholicism, no matter how distant and/or small.
- Monk / Nun - The disciplinary agents of the Papacy, they do almost everything from beating unruly children to infiltrating enemy fortresses.
These are the run-of-the-mill actual Religious figures of Emerian life. But don't underestimate their combat prowess. Just because they are simple priests and the base of the Ditholic faith, does not mean they aren't capable warriors.
- Grand Cleric - The chief religious figure in a system, a Grand Cleric runs the church in a system where Ditholicism has even the barest presence.
- Cleric - The religious figure in charge of worlds and nations, they run Papacy activity on an entire world or nation.
- Pastor - The leader of a mighty cathedral, or a humble shrine, the are responsible for their flock of local Ditholics.
- Deacon - The Ditholic Priest in charge of collecting the offerings that go straight into the Church's coffers. This is in turn donated to something or used to fund the Papacy's efforts.
- Priest - A Priest is the primary Ditholic figure in the Papacy. They act is Missionaries primarily, but do most of the duties in the Papacy without thanks. So when you see one, pat him on the back.
Imperial High Council
The Imperial Council is the primary ruling body of the Emerian Empire, and can, at any time, overrule the decisions and rulings of the other two governing bodies. Founded by Emperor Voynich countless years ago, it follows his template of a strong Theocratic Fascist Empire, and it has held true (mostly due to the VAMI, constantly hard at work, ruling the nation while Voynich is away). It is made up by the Imperial Family and then the Imperial Council, which controls all happenings in Emeria.
The everlasting line of Emperor Voynich, his family plays their part in Emeria, albeit in the military chain of command, the council, or in the Papacy. Since Voynich has never surrendered his throne and instead has the VAMI rule in his stead, many (including the Imperial Family itself) have questioned the purpose of the Imperial Family.
Emerian Imperial Council
Anything and everything important even in the slightest in Emerian life sits on this council. It acts as the figure head for the VAMI, and is actually not one, but 4 councils to the 4 VAMI. This means that the councils are split into the Emerian Military Command (EMC) and so forth.
Emeria's military is vast, to put it lightly. In every corner of the empire, even the most dangerous fringes of Emerian space, there is always enough military might there to make even the most hardened, experienced, and badass army weep in dismay. Emeria uses a blend of Napoleonic and Modern tactics, deploying large formations of troops at a single moment supported by vehicles, air power, and some times even naval fire. The backbone of Emeria's military is made up of the humble (but badass) Soldado and support drones. from there, Emerian armies are outfitted with the whole plethora of Emerian vehicles.
The very early history of the Emerian military is very generic and not notable, as it developed basically like all other faction's forces. It's more recent faction is the important part. During the Atlantian War, the Emerian Army, although incredulously numerous, was very lacking technologically. After their defeat and Assyrian-induced modernization, Emerian forces received the upgrade it desperately needed.
Emerian Imperial Army
The Emerian Imperial Army is the ground based side of the vast Emerian military. The Emerian Imperial Army controls all ground based units in the Emerian military, from the humble Soldado to tanks, robot drones to it's Mecha. The Law Enforcement branch and Imperial Emerian Air Force are also controlled by the Emerian Imperial Army. Anything and everything, from Emeria's drones and mecha, is controlled by Emeria's Imperial Army branch. It controls the Imperial Emerian Air Force and is split into Army and Vehicle corps.
The Emerian Imperial Navy is the official Emerian Navy. It controls all military and maritime Naval activity in Emeria Proper and it's Commonwealths and Republics. The Navy is he body that has seen the most improvement during the Emerian Re-Armament Program, going from Dragonheads to modified Vendettas and even the construction of a Space Champion. It continues to develop.
The majority of Emerians appear to worship the Almighty Dice, and the despised minority being Trianglism. The religious war between the Dice Papacy and Trianglists began after the Atlantian War, with the Atlantian Treaty which saw Assyrian forces coming over to Emeria and setting up shop. With them came their hated religion, and the main cause of riots and such action in Emeria is over religious disputes between the two groups.
Another large chunk of Emeria follows the worship of Cthulhu, but are laughed at for not being Dice worshipers and like of Magical Girl animes and other such weeaboo garbage.