Humans are beings known only by myth and legend in the BrikVerse. It is said that they exist outside the time-space continuum, and can use their godlike powers to interfere at any place or moment, bound only by the great Rekonstruktions. The exact level of the humans' influence on the universe is debated. Some believe humans are in complete control of everything that happens, others think they follow the decisions of the Cosmic Dice. The most popular theory is that the humans and the Cosmic Dice rule together, linked by a substance called "Fudge".
The epitome of all evil in the BrikWars Universe, Anoraks are dedicated to all things awful, lame, manipulative, and worst of all boring. Anoraks are basically a variety of rules lawyer that feed upon the anguish of other players trying to have fun playing Brikwars. They bear the Tomes of Outdated BrikWars into their war on fun. An Anorak will insist that his interpretation of the rules is the only interpretation of the rules; indeed, such a person will aggressively pursue the idea that the rules as written are fundamental to a good time. Unfortunately, that good time will undoubtedly belong only to the Anorak as he memorizes and manipulates the letter of his law in order to win games and inflate his own pathetic ego. Any other players unfortunate enough to be caught up in the Anorak's game will find the enjoyment sucked right out of the experience as this vile form of human being systematically uses maths instead of creativity to overwhelmingly crush their forces and negate the entire point of playing a game. It should be noted that there is a fine line between an Anorak and an idiot. The idiot is annoying by nature with little capacity for self-control while the Anorak actively chooses to be a spoilsport, making him a far more horrid variety of evil. An Anorak cares little for camaraderie, the welfare of others, or growing creatively or socially as a person. Instead, she cares only for winning, the flush of false superiority, and being Right. Since Anoraks destroy the entire purpose inherent in the activity of playing games, it is never considered in poor taste to label them as such and slap them around some.
Examples of Humans in the BrikVerse
The following are some examples of Human Personalities in the BrikVerse. These are BrikWarriors that have BrikWiki profiles. Newcomers and older players alike may feel free to add their own profiles here.
- Rayhawk, Creator and Lord of BrikWars
- Apollyon, Briktopians creator
- BFenix, Metal Warriors Creator, Metal Mod
- Blitzen, THE Grammar Nazi, Beer mod
- Bragallot, Encyclopedia Bragtanica.
- BrickSyd, possessor of limitless storytelling, brick building, and picture taking skill.
- Colette, Trattorian empire creator, New People Mod, math nerd
- Jophfy, super-ultra-half-dimmy
- Kaplan, M-Throne Empire creator, "If Asterios were Cool."
- Lawmaster, is the Law
- Lord Mercat, Master Minifig designer
- Maverick, Peach Rights activist, Obsessed with Mandalorians, Wtf is trap music mod
- Natalya, Assyrian Empire creator, Goderator
- Pesgores, Baseplate activist
- Piltogg, Mega-Quester, Metric Unit of Manliness
- Quantumsurfer, BrikWars storyteller, BrikWiki scribe
- Ross Varn, has a low index of loyalty
- Scratch, Space Mafia creator, BrikWars Mobfather, Forum comedian
- Semaj Nagirrac, BrikWars storyteller, Father of the Magic Soap Opera Board subforum
- The Shadowscythe, Scythian Empire creator, BrikWars storyteller
- Silverdream, is a troll
- Solvess, shitgoat
- Stubby, Forum Janitor
- Tarren, King of Trolls
- Transformerj, Big Builder
- Tuefish, VoL creator
- Vami IV, Shitgoat, Creator of the Emerian empire.
- Warhead, Immortal Empire creator, BrikWars Icon
- White Nun, possessor of a certain ruler-katana
- Whiteagle, robotics enthusiast
- Zahru II, Encyclopedia Medivo creator
- Zupponn, Zupponn Mining Co. creator, also a troll