|The Brikverse always self-corrects.
For too long has complacency and bureaucracy lingered within the universe as a bloated tumor. It was inevitable that such inaction would be met with an equally severe reaction. Ultimately, it came in the form of the BROOTALZ - an enigmatic legion of savage orkoids that erupted like green pus from a fetid wound and descended onto the galaxy. Fueled by nothing but sheer, blind hatred and rage towards everything, the hordes left nothing but complete and utter devastation in their wake.
The BROOTAL plague quickly spread beyond the invading forces. Other orks throughout the galaxy also experienced a strong bloodlust overtaking them, bringing the same degree of relentless carnage to worlds out of reach of the main horde. The concentration of the BROOTALZ' shared psychic fury culminated in a ravenous, astral gestalt that set out to feast on the minds and hearts of the inhabitants of Nehellenium, driving many to similar levels of unbridled frenzy. Others gazed at the brutality and scope of the violence and joined in on the slaughter, either to further their own interests, or because such senseless decimation seemed like a good time to cut themselves (and others) loose.
The BROOTALZ will not stop until the entire Nehellenium Galaxy is ground to dust. The heroes of the Brikverse prepare to make a stand against the savage hordes, not realizing that their assault is only a harbinger of worse things to come... things no one can stop.
Ragnablok is the epic battle, which according to many brik religions, will end the Brikverse in a flood of gore, fire and gratuitous bloodshed. It can also refer to the period of chaos leading up to the final battle.
There are tales that Ragnablok would occur during a Year of Brikthulhu, possibly BR 2,012. Some kultists believe Ragnablok is a punishment for resisting the natural cycle of Rekonstruktion that should annually reset Kanon. However, the Brikverse went through another great year of conflicts, but nothing so cataclysmic as to end it, and Kanon continued to grow. The Kanon reached its breaking point in BR 2,018, kicking off the time of Ragnablok, which continued into BR 2,019. At the end of Ragnablok, the Nehellenium Galaxy was destroyed, ending that chapter of Brikwars Kanon to make way for the next great age and restore the natural balance of Kanon.
Timeline of Events
- Trattorian Chief Scientist Dr. Ong successfully kills QS Colette, believing that Colette's death will eliminate all nonscientific heresies in the Brikverse. This instead has the opposite effect, as QS Colette was in fact the source of order in a khaotic universe. As a result of Ong's hubris, the nation of Trattoria is fired.
- The Gold Sector vanishes in a mysterious event, leaving behind an empty void with a single planet in the center, the legendary Planet Butt.
- Soldiers from 27 factions in the Brikverse investigate Planet Butt, discovering a powerful buttifakt guarded by Whiteagle himself. A prolonged melee over the buttifakt awakens Brikthulhu, who takes the buttifakt for himself and yeets into the night. Soldiers from the Empire of Luchardsko recover a miniature buttifakt from the battle. They use the power of the Buttnomikon to secure power over the Third Alliance.
- Brikthulhu appears at the edge of Phoenician space, unleashes a computer virus throughout the Brikverse, and murders a bunch of heroes.
- The Polish occupation of Lietuva takes a turn for the worse when the rogue Field Marshall Ryszard Mazurek murders the delegates at the signing of the Polish-Lietuvan Treaty of Independence. It is not immediately clear why Mazurek does this, except in some sort of preparation for Ragnablok.
- President Sadow wakes up from injuries incurred at the Battle of Vilnius to find Poland engulfed in Ragnablokky flames.
- Britannians investigating the effects of the Third Impact collect data about Ragnablok. They are confronted by President Bob and forces of the T.L.A. After blokbots materialize around them, both factions make a hasty retreat.
- Fleets of Da Brootalz, a race of khaotic orks once held back by Colette's influence, arrive to wreak havok on the Brikverse. Their first encounter is with an RC coalition force, which they massacre.
- After massacring the army, the Brootalz spread throughout the Nehellium galaxy and beyond. Their next recorded battle is in the Magenta sector, interrupting a battle between the IM, Technocrats, USA, and Celestial Kingdom.
- The IM's troubles continue as another agent of Ragnablok appears at one of their holy sites, the black horde known as the Damned. The team sent to investigate is massacred and the Damned begin to spread through the Magenta Sector.
- Brootalz ravage the Devoid Sector, putting an abrupt end to the Ecto Conflict. The rearguard of the Brootalz are engaged on Vígríðr Prime by vengeful Gunnar-Grim that survived the Brootal Apocalypse. They now pit Valbrand's Charge against the endless ork hordes.
- Continuing their invasion, the Brootalz interrupt the filming of Space Wars IX. Though the cast and crew are obliterated, the Rhamphonauts successfully defeat Da Brootalz and learn of a way to escape to a Post-Ragnablok universe.
- Meanwhile, the Big Bawss Grimjaw celebrates his victories. The jubilee is cut short by a group of Blackrock orks who appear through a portal. The battle is fierce, but soon a rapport is established and Da Brootalz form the first of many alliances with native Orks.
- The portal technology provided by Blackrock allows the Brootalz to reach new regions of Nehellenium, particularly the Perwar Sector. Something unusual about Brootal technology allows them to ignore the anti-tek field and rapidly spread through the primitive worlds. On Medivo, however, they encounter much tougher resistance and are forced to deploy even greater war machines.
- News of Ragnablok reaches Axeleron through QS Bookwyrm. He enlists Galvyn to return to Axeleron and warn others before disappearing.
- The spread of "Brootalization" through native ork populations scares many in Nehellenium. The planet Julien is destroyed to prevent the orks there from rising up. This coincidentally closes a major portal to the Negaverse, preventing Negabloktrix from taking advantage of Ragnablok to invade the Brikverse.
- Meanwhile, events in Trattoria continue to unfold in unexpected and wide-reaching ways. Without Trattoria and its many corporations, and the nations of the RC retreating to protect their own borders, only the USA is left to support the AN, and it is not nearly sufficient for the job. Chaos ensues and the Immortals establish a new foothold in the heart of Trattoria. They mount a strong defense against the Brootalz and begin gathering all legions under the leadership of Sigma Shard. Former Trattorian Chief Science Inspector Dr. Scott Carlson pursues something called "Austin's Box," based on a message from President Austin himself that was buried in the static noise of Trattorian communication networks.
- President Bob formulates a plan to murder every Warhead Shard, using the chaos of Ragnablok to his advantage. He receives President Austin's transmission and realizes that it may contain the Antimortallium he needs to complete his plan. T.L.A. agents cross paths with Dr. Carlson and confirm his suspicions.
- The newly powerful Luchardsko Empire, the Immortal Empire, and the T.L.A. face off on Planet New York to try to secure Austin's Box for themselves.
Agents of Ragnablok
- Brikthulhu and the Four Horsemen of the Brikpocalypse
- Da Brootalz
- Briktoid Automata
- Hot Dog Boi
Agents of Order
- Four Horsemen of the Brikpocalypse
- Rubrum Crucesignatis
- QS Kommander Ken
- Immortal Empire
Artifakts of Ragnablok
The Four Ragnabooks are artifakts that focus the powers of the Four Horsemen of the Brikpocalypse. This makes them highly coveted as weapons against the forces of Ragnablok. It is unknown what will happen when all four books are brought together.
Current wielder: Blue Guy of the Luchardsko Empire
The Buttnomikon is a powerful artifakt for epik battles. All minifigs who see it lust after its power, and will attempt to control it at any cost. It is the weapon of the Horseman of Poop. Its primary power is a Shart Beam, but it can also produce a defensive poop shield. It also causes Brootalz in its vicinity to critfail all rolls. Blue Guy of the Luchardsko Empire retrieved it from the Planet Butt during the Battle of the Buttnomikon and used its power to elevate Luchardsko in the Third Alliance.
Brikwars: The Visual Dictionary
Current wielder: Warhead D.K. Shard
Previous wielder: Secretary Snape, Warhead D.K. Shard
Brikwars: The Visual Dictionary contains all knowledge of all things Kanonical in the Brikverse, presented in a visually attractive form. It was developed by the D.K. Warhead Shard while in Trattorian imprisonment. The book is all that remains of QS Colette, the Horseman of Stability. It was stolen from Warhead during the events of "Enter the Ninja_verse" by the Council of 500, but was retrieved by an Imperial blockade. Its primary power is the ability to randomly spawn soldiers and MOCs from every known faction. It also causes Dungans and Shitgoats to tremble in fear.
The AN Charter (Austin's Box)
Current wielder: Dr. Scott Carlson
Previous wielder: President Austin
The AN Charter holds a secret that would end war in the Brikverse - that no minifig is mortal, and that death is only a construct of Plot. This knowledge, if widespread, would cause nations to cease their meaningless fighting. It channels the power of the Horseman of Peace and can vaporize armies in a flash. The AN Charter is also known as Austin's Box, as President Austin was the one to discover the secret. He cast the Charter in Antimortallium, giving its wielder advantage over Immortals.
The Green Transforming Mace
Current wielder: Kommander Ken
Previous wielder: Zupponn
The Green Transforming Mace, or GT Mace, is the chosen weapon of Zupponn. It can change its form but is always transparent neon green in color. Zupponn awarded it to QS Kommander Ken after defeating Pacifass, the Horseman of Peace in battle.
Current location: Valhalla
The hammer Jarnbjorn is trapped within the warrior's vault in Valhalla. What is it useful for? No one knows.