Minifigs need someplace to store their weapons in between campaigns of slaughter. And, you know, a place to sleep and eat. Houses and apartments fit that bill nicely. Home to a bewildering array of specialty items, a goodly cache of weapons, and usually a handful of reliable vehicles, Residential Areas are prime targets for raiders and key defensive locations, to be protected at all costs, for military and civilian minifigs alike.
- Objects can serve as objectives.
- Residential Areas could be used to determine battlefield control.
- The massive number of civilians could be allies or neutral parties.
- Serves as a source of vehicles, weapons, and assorted other useful items.
- Most residential areas, even if just inside the homes themselves, are dense. Narrow hallways can become killzones and tight corners can restrict line of sight.
- Approach cautiously but quickly, from more than one angle simultaneously, while having each man able to cover another's fire lane. Coordinate effectively.