Pay attention

Moderator: Bonn-o-Tron

CaptainZebra
rei sucks

The Antihellium

Post by CaptainZebra » Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:13 am

THE ANTIHELLIUM
Part the first: A hellish wonderland

The antihellium is a sector of the Nehellenium galaxy. "But, why do I care?" you ask... I'M JUST EXPLAINING THAT NOW! The reason you should care is the sector is filled with two things that lead to brikwars: 1. violent minifigs. 2. A source of resources for them to fight over. The Antihellium is a horrible war torn landscape that no sane human would want to be in. An insane minifig however... Expeditionary forces from all factions can somehow make their way to the Antihellium, but be warned as soon as one enters the antihellium, they are gripped by a sudden urge to slaughter all in their path in the name of their human!
My keboa5rd =isn't wo5rk=ing ve5ry well at the moment... Exc6use any m=istakes =in my ty-p=ing.(T5r6ust, me =it can get a lot wo5rse than th=is)

TastySkippy123
is a spineless dice

Re: The Antihellium

Post by TastySkippy123 » Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:16 am

Woah... Awesome!! :studgod: :sparta:

CaptainZebra
rei sucks

Post by CaptainZebra » Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:22 am

THE ANTIHELLIUM
Part the second: But, why?

The Nehellenium is getting a little stale. The only major war is the communo-fascist insurgency and that isn't very big. The Antihellium should stir up some more war in the Nehellenium. The Antihellium could provide a vehicle for noobs to fight each other easily. It should also stir up some of the older factions and give them a reason to be used...
Last edited by CaptainZebra on Sat Jul 16, 2016 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My keboa5rd =isn't wo5rk=ing ve5ry well at the moment... Exc6use any m=istakes =in my ty-p=ing.(T5r6ust, me =it can get a lot wo5rse than th=is)

RedRover
I want you to be
I want you to be

Post by RedRover » Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:20 am

I like it! Time to make use of some of my more random factions that do not fit well into my stories. I might throw something together with the Undead Spacemen, AL-Kind-Of Rebels, Blacktron Raiders, and some other factions!

CaptainZebra
rei sucks

Post by CaptainZebra » Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:49 am

You've got the idea!

bann154
bann is the mann

Post by bann154 » Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:24 am

My Factions/My Battles/My Painting and Modelling Adventures
A mind without purpose will wander in dark places

Silverdream
Nice use of noise

Post by Silverdream » Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:06 am

How is this different from the rest of the brikverse?

CaptainZebra
rei sucks

Post by CaptainZebra » Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:56 am

Silverdream wrote:How is this different from the rest of the brikverse?
The Nehellenium is where most things happen and it doesn't quite fit with the traditional vision of the brikverse

CaptainZebra
rei sucks

Post by CaptainZebra » Sat Jul 16, 2016 2:15 pm

THE ANTIHELLIUM
Part the third: How do I get on this?

Simple. Just do it. Ask people before using any of their kanon but otherwise it should eb fine to just go in straight away. If you want to play with any of my factions, just ask me if you're gonna do anything big, but otherwise I don't mind.

Vami IV
blah blah swastikas kkk look how edgy I am

Post by Vami IV » Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:36 pm

In my hayday (ironically 2014 Vami_IV), as a young N00B, when I wanted war I went and made it with another forumgoer called Maverick because his peach dudes were beating up on another guy called Nimja. Soz me and another dude called Motorhead_fan ganked Mavvie and produced virtually nothing to show for it. It was great

dilanski
Now with added tractor fetish
Now with added tractor fetish

Post by dilanski » Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:29 am

Looking back, I find it quite funny how we all managed to pile into Natalya's galaxy which at the time was full of awesome battles between the forums premier players, and somehow turn it into a boring place where nothing happens.

If you want Antihellium to become a thing, here is a little backhanded way to do it. Make it a mirror universe. Every faction that exists in Nehellenium, also exists within Antihellium. All the changes you mentioned are however in effect. No true mutual alliances can exist, only enemy of my enemy style arrangements. On top of this, the Immortal Invasion is in full swing, because I am fed up of waiting for it to get underway. Also, ban LDD. I love LDD stuff and all, but it kind of has caused some problems.
Almond Status: ACTIVATED

AnnoyedZebra
Somebody make this Zebra's rank.

Post by AnnoyedZebra » Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:41 am

dilanski wrote:Looking back, I find it quite funny how we all managed to pile into Natalya's galaxy which at the time was full of awesome battles between the forums premier players, and somehow turn it into a boring place where nothing happens.

If you want Antihellium to become a thing, here is a little backhanded way to do it. Make it a mirror universe. Every faction that exists in Nehellenium, also exists within Antihellium. All the changes you mentioned are however in effect. No true mutual alliances can exist, only enemy of my enemy style arrangements. On top of this, the Immortal Invasion is in full swing, because I am fed up of waiting for it to get underway. Also, ban LDD. I love LDD stuff and all, but it kind of has caused some problems.
That was the original idea. As it never got going, then I'll probably treat it like this
Image Image

AnnoyedZebra
Somebody make this Zebra's rank.

Post by AnnoyedZebra » Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:50 am

Vami IV wrote:In my hayday (ironically 2014 Vami_IV), as a young N00B, when I wanted war I went and made it with another forumgoer called Maverick because his peach dudes were beating up on another guy called Nimja. Soz me and another dude called Motorhead_fan ganked Mavvie and produced virtually nothing to show for it. It was great
We should big up the Emerian Civil war as a big proxy war. For those of you not up to date, NGC is helping the Gamerians as a set up for a puppet state.
Image Image

Vami IV

Post by Vami IV » Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:12 pm

dilanski wrote:On top of this, the Immortal Invasion is in full swing, because I am fed up of waiting for it to get underway.
This coming from the guy who couldn't finish Operation: Dominion's Call.
I don't really have any room to talk either

Violation:
holy shit
Last edited by Vami IV on Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

stubby
tl;dr: the rule of fudge is the entire rulebook

Post by stubby » Sun Aug 14, 2016 10:22 pm

Finishing is overrated
Natalya wrote:Wtf is going on in this thread?