For all those games that happen to not be BrikWars
Moderators: Timedude, Olothontor
- The Dear Leader
- Posts: 2886
- Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:47 am
- Location: Looking for baseplates
"You can get more of what you want with a kind word and a gun, that you can with just a kind word."
- Al Capone
My official post number 1000 was "The whole battle?"
- u a MILLION wus and only then shall you become the MISTRESS
- Posts: 3940
- Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:03 pm
This. Looks. Awesome.
she/her | formerly known as ross_varn | exiled for the good of the f.e.l.c.
- Cannon Fodder
- Posts: 349
- Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:03 pm
- Location: Under the sea in an octopus' garden in the shade
looks like eve online
Spend each day as if it were your last.
"Weekends don't count unless you do something completely pointless." - Calvin
- Posts: 96
- Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:37 pm
not a terkkie so dun care :I
- Distinguished Owner of the English Language
- Posts: 1727
- Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:17 pm
- Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
I'm not a turkey either, but I somewhat care.
Often, literally, a pillow fight but may include similar situations like volleyball, particularly when wardrobe is skimpy and the action is bouncy.
- Posts: 699
- Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:44 pm
- Location: Returning to the light
Blitzen is awesome. Anyway, most Star Trek games have sucked so far, so no high expectations here.
everyone < massam
- Posts: 1082
- Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:59 pm
- Location: Still Controversial to Some Douches
BOTF didn't suck, except for the fact that you never got Kirk, or Picard, or Janeway, and the Borg pwn'd everything in sight.
Varsaavius wrote:As the size of the explosion increases, the amount of social situations it can't resolve approaches zero.