For all those games that happen to not be BrikWars
Moderators: Timedude, Olothontor
Telcon the elf
- Posts: 67
- Joined: Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:55 am
- Location: A city on Earth.
My friend says this is a really fun game. Any comments?
And the worst part is, I don't think of good comebacks until after the... HEY!
- Cannon Fodder
- Posts: 408
- Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:35 am
- Location: Hunting the wild Quotebeast
Pretty good, havn't played in a while, maybe I'll get back on eventually.
"I loved smoking that bastard"
-My mother, concerning an anoying squirle.
"I think his mate saw me. *BANG BANG BANG* Yes, yes he did."- The Sniper
- Posts: 932
- Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:48 am
- Location: Below sea-level
pretty nice, haven't played it in a long time.
but from memory it had a nice and mature community.
Act first, then think, then try to find a way to cover up the horrible mess you made.
Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes
- Posts: 629
- Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:38 pm
I thought it was a great game, but I have not played it for a while.
"Having enough Dakka is an illusion created by those too weak to stomach true warfare."
"A river of blood begins with a single drop."
- Has anyone ever used those holes before?
- Posts: 4773
- Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:41 pm
- Location: Boston
I helped make it
- Posts: 294
- Joined: Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:12 pm
I've been playing this off and on for the past two months or so, but not very much. My brother plays it basically every day and bought some content for it recently. Its mainly just a time waster if you play it alone but it is fairly fun if you play it with friends.
Mal. Guy killed me, Mal. He killed me with a sword. How weird is that?
- Posts: 254
- Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:09 am
- Location: R'lyeh
I used to play quite a lot, but haven't in a while. It's pretty fun though for sure.