BrikZork

For all those games that happen to not be BrikWars

Moderators: Timedude, Olothontor

User avatar
Robot Monkey
My Little Pony
Posts: 1939
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:47 pm
Location: The Edge

Post by Robot Monkey » Fri May 06, 2011 5:02 pm

Killer Karetsu wrote:
jmatthew wrote:Killer Carots, <a href="http://tinyurl.com/dj36as">this link</a> will explain everything for you.
Killer...Carots...? Well that is new.
Crazy thing called an insult. I know that may be a little too complex for you, though...
Image

User avatar
Killer Karetsu
Galidor
Galidor
Posts: 1189
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:31 am
Location: Finland...boxing with polar bears :)

Post by Killer Karetsu » Sat May 07, 2011 6:05 am

:roll:
NO!THERE ARE NO POLAR BEARS IN FINLAND!!!
Image

User avatar
Robot Monkey
My Little Pony
Posts: 1939
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:47 pm
Location: The Edge

Post by Robot Monkey » Sat May 07, 2011 3:46 pm

Code: Select all

 Location: Attic

A man with a large bag over his shoulder appears. It seems the bag will only be taken over his dead body.
Image

User avatar
Pwnerade
Mega Blok
Posts: 1264
Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:18 am
Location: Kent, WA

Post by Pwnerade » Sat May 07, 2011 5:59 pm

Take the bag over his dead body.
An army marches on its stomach, and its favorite food is fudge.

User avatar
Robot Monkey
My Little Pony
Posts: 1939
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:47 pm
Location: The Edge

Post by Robot Monkey » Sat May 07, 2011 6:07 pm

Pwnerade wrote:Take the bag over his dead body.

Code: Select all

 Location: Attic

I know you want to kill him, but with what?
Image

enders_shadow
Mega Blok
Posts: 1427
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:18 pm
Location: The logical answer would be

Post by enders_shadow » Sat May 07, 2011 7:11 pm

use the mowhecan bears to maul him, but as you do so pray to a god that you don't believe in for his soul

User avatar
Robot Monkey
My Little Pony
Posts: 1939
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:47 pm
Location: The Edge

Post by Robot Monkey » Sat May 07, 2011 7:24 pm

Code: Select all

 Location: attic

The bears charge the thief, but he whips out a sawnoff just in time to blow away a couple of bears before he gets mauled to death. 

You take the bag, and apon opening it, discover a whopping 10,000 gp!

>gold

10,500 gp

You look down at his sawnoff, and realizing you already have a shotgun, you just take the remaining ammunition. +2 Shotgun rounds. (you add the rounds to the box of shotgun shells)

>inventory

1 pamphlet
1 sniper rifle (4/6)
1 shotgun (2/2)
1 box of shotgun rounds (12/12)
1 elven sword
1 lantern
1 skeleton key
10,500 gp
Image

User avatar
Zupponn
if you give us money we will give you product
if you give us money we will give you product
Posts: 5484
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Formerly Wisconsin, Now Minnesota

Post by Zupponn » Sun May 08, 2011 2:19 am

Sawed-off
Image

User avatar
Killer Karetsu
Galidor
Galidor
Posts: 1189
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:31 am
Location: Finland...boxing with polar bears :)

Post by Killer Karetsu » Sun May 08, 2011 12:26 pm

Count how many bears you have left. Oh, and flay the dead bears and use the skins as armour.
NO!THERE ARE NO POLAR BEARS IN FINLAND!!!
Image

enders_shadow
Mega Blok
Posts: 1427
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:18 pm
Location: The logical answer would be

Post by enders_shadow » Sun May 08, 2011 12:56 pm

replace your shotgun with the sawn-off, it's much easier to carry. then, tell your remaining bears to feast on the theif, until there are just bones remaining.... then use those and the bearskins of the deceased bears to craft yourself wonderful armor.

User avatar
Robot Monkey
My Little Pony
Posts: 1939
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:47 pm
Location: The Edge

Post by Robot Monkey » Sun May 08, 2011 2:26 pm

Code: Select all

 Location: Attic
>Take sawnoff

You replace your current shotgun with the sawnoff. (all ammo is transferred.)

>Craft armor with bearskin

You then use the bearskin to craft armor.

>Count bears

Bears remaining: 8/10
Image

enders_shadow
Mega Blok
Posts: 1427
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:18 pm
Location: The logical answer would be

Post by enders_shadow » Sun May 08, 2011 2:35 pm

using the mystical powers given to you by the peltarmor from the mowhecan bears, conjure yourself an invisible bear to ride on

User avatar
Robot Monkey
My Little Pony
Posts: 1939
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:47 pm
Location: The Edge

Post by Robot Monkey » Sun May 08, 2011 4:55 pm

enders_shadow wrote:using the mystical powers given to you by the peltarmor from the mowhecan bears, conjure yourself an invisible bear to ride on
*facepalm* You already have a bear mount. (It doesn't count as part of the bear troop, however.)
Image

enders_shadow
Mega Blok
Posts: 1427
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:18 pm
Location: The logical answer would be

Post by enders_shadow » Sun May 08, 2011 5:18 pm

im sorry, but what if I want an INVISIBLE bear? who knows when It'll be handy mauling someone who doesn't know they're being mauled....

User avatar
RJ
Galidor
Galidor
Posts: 1168
Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 10:31 am
Location: Destroying Groin's Face
Contact:

Post by RJ » Mon May 09, 2011 9:53 am

I know. The rules! To many barrin' rules!
dilanski wrote:Have your imaginary balls exploded all over the keypad or something?

Post Reply
cron