Elevated-in-age discourse for people who know how to spell and don't live with their moms.
Moderators: Kaplan, Tzan
- Touch my cloud song and I will fuck you up
- Posts: 2354
- Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:22 am
- Location: Llandysul, Ceredigion, Wales, U.K, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Universe.
-- WARNINK -- LINK BELOW IZ KNOWN TO CAUZE HEMMORAGE --
I WARNED YOU, DIDN'T I WARN YOU?! BLAME RAYHAWK DAMNIT.
- Nice use of noise
- Posts: 6084
- Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
- Location: Sweating like a guy in a basketball manga
He did post in that thread.
- tl;dr: the rule of fudge is the entire rulebook
- Posts: 5148
- Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:31 pm
Hey! I forgot to keep posting new jobs here. But check this out - a position for a professional wargame player if you're in the London area.
Natalya wrote:Wtf is going on in this thread?
- if you give us money we will give you product
- Posts: 5432
- Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
- Location: Formerly Wisconsin, Now Minnesota
I wonder if 7 years on the Brikwars forums would count towards experience.