Between Drinks

Elevated-in-age discourse for people who know how to spell and don't live with their moms.

Moderators: Kaplan, Tzan

stubby
tl;dr: the rule of fudge is the entire rulebook

Re: Between Drinks

Post by stubby » Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:10 am

Insert_blank wrote:We don't eat pho cause it's a shitty la mian rip off and la mian is only made with cow bone where I live.
Well what do they make the pho out of over there then? Over here, if it's not cow bone, it's not pho.
Natalya wrote:Wtf is going on in this thread?

Insert_blank
おたく
おたく

Post by Insert_blank » Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:47 am

I mean lke Chinese la mian is the same as Vietnamese pho so like we don't have pho we have la mian cause I don't live in Vietnam and they're almost the same food so the demand is low for vietnamese versions of chinese food.

EDIT: to be fully clear there is no restaurant in china that doesn't hand make its own noodles right there on the spot so basically no one wants to eat foreign noodles that aren't made fresh on the premises and I don't live in a big city like shanghai or guangzhou so there's very little foreign food beyond KFC which is barely even food
Just Monika

Natalya
I've trolled before.

Post by Natalya » Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:59 pm

Is that a spoof of POWERTHIRST?
  ▲
▲ ▲

"Ya gotta remember, Soryu's a brutal thug, ain't got no finesse like Shinji."

Zupponn
if you give us money we will give you product
if you give us money we will give you product

Post by Zupponn » Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:32 pm

Snaaaake eeeeeyes.

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:57 am

OP: My trick, what works for me is that I do not sleep. If I am drunk I stay up all night and drink tons of water, coffee and fizzy juice and eat, usually fried foods. I may also take paracetamol if I feel a headache coming on. By the morning I'm perfectly sober and without any ill effects. I'd rather be tired than ill with drink. WARNING: Staying up all night while on social media and drunk can lead to... well, all this. As to unhealthy life style and premature death?.. Gene Wilder again said it best...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39-natKpnkA

Also, a trick if you find you have drank one too many pints and the world starts to spin. If you MUST go to bed and have no choice to stay awake then lie on your back (please note puking in your sleep while in this position could result in death, always have an appropriate adult to share the bed... uh, unless your underage. I don't advocate that nonsense and keep out of my drinks cabinet too yah wee shite), place one leg off the edge of the bed and place your foot flat on the floor, short people may have to improvise, grow taller or just die. This gives your brain a better idea what's really happening and the spinning should stop or at least slow down within minuets.

...please, feel free to return to, what ever it was.

Tzan
Has anyone ever used those holes before?
Has anyone ever used those holes before?

Post by Tzan » Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:22 am

About Noon on August 29, of 2016

Insert_blank
おたく
おたく

Post by Insert_blank » Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:42 pm

Those were the days...
Just Monika