Re: My BrikwaRPG Playtest (Gametime!)

Post by Zupponn » Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:58 am

Tadam!

Dienekes22
Cannon Fodder

Post by Dienekes22 » Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:50 am

"So, Daisuke, looks like we have fallen in together! What shall we do?"

Vami, it looks like we're kind of trapped. The way I see it we can try to cut through the Ancients since they're all disorganized, try to get to the cruisers via large rock formations, or try to engage savage army and hope someone supports us before we're brutally murdered. There's probably better options but it's 3am so I'm open to better strategies.

Also, can I light my spear on fire in the burning forest to make it hit harder? Preferably without making me lose the spear or my own limbs...
stubby wrote:Oh man, look at these guys. Beautiful units, photos in focus, appropriately cropped, white background... what if I remove all the current photos from the rulebook and just replace everything with these
Contest Badges
Show
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Medivo factions - Medivo Forum Battles
Sci-Fi Factions -

lawmaster
Jaw-Jaw

Post by lawmaster » Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:00 am

Use the heroic feat to get into the apc and smash the crews heads.
You are faced with door what do you do
I use my flamethrower
wait what you can't do that
Sure I can see
*door catches fire*

mgb519
My Little Pony

Post by mgb519 » Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:09 am

I don't trust them to be reasonable. Anger impairs judgement. I'm not going to wait for them to

Use feat to create a psychic bullet blocking wall large enough for both members of the mafia, which I will then send at McQuain.
Time to test the axe bayonet.

I'm willing to listen to alternatives.
Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.
That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.

alphafalcon541
Dimmy

Post by alphafalcon541 » Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:30 am

Change of plans. The Warg waits calmly for the Space Detective to finish. Use other orders if combat ensues. If not, go rip out a space pirates throat
This sig is too fucking large: show anyway

Scratch
Reihawk

Post by Scratch » Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:43 pm

Alright, MGB, it is in his best interests to either side with us against the pirates or have a rap battle, since if he doesn't, he will get crushed from both sides by us and the pirates. I would say hold off, make plans for if the standoff erupts, like setting up defensive SN dice reactions, and figuring out our way out of there. Since Captain Flash/Mercat may or may not be MIA, I'm thinking it would be best if I take a leadership role until we get to the escape point. They've pretty much only got hand weapons, although the golden gun might have some special property, but our SN dice should be able to block it.

Also, Lawmaster, you got 0 XP for killing that defenseless surgeon, notice? Stop screwing around and come actually help the team, that useless action may have gotten the neutral Noxsec to actively be hostile to you/us. And if your action this turn ends up with them reaction firing your sneaky head into mush, don't expect me put my neck out to pickup your corpse.
The only unflawed system is Lego System.
Zupponn wrote:
Colette wrote:You're free to make your own map from scratch, however.
All you have to do is flatten his head.
Silverdream wrote:TL;DR Be like Scratch.
Captain-Camper wrote:tl;dr I'm just going to assume don't be like voin and be more like scratch.

Duerer
Forum Champion 2016-2017
Forum Champion 2016-2017

Post by Duerer » Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:54 pm

I'll take that blue car near me to fly to the yellow space shuttle and take that one later on.

EDIT: I shoot at any pirate, trying to take the said blue car.
Winning Contest Entries
Show
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Battles and Stories and Stuff

lawmaster
Jaw-Jaw

Post by lawmaster » Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:13 pm

Scratch wrote:Also, Lawmaster, you got 0 XP for killing that defenseless surgeon, notice? Stop screwing around and come actually help the team, that useless action may have gotten the neutral Noxsec to actively be hostile to you/us. And if your action this turn ends up with them reaction firing your sneaky head into mush, don't expect me put my neck out to pickup your corpse.
I'm getting our vehicle, said we need one to get past the flag.
You are faced with door what do you do
I use my flamethrower
wait what you can't do that
Sure I can see
*door catches fire*

mgb519
My Little Pony

Post by mgb519 » Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:25 pm

I'll trust Scratch this turn. But if we drag out this confrontation too long it will cause problems.
Ask McQuain if he'll leave us alone if I kill the orkish serial killer that seems to be on the loose. If he agrees, then snipe Garth with as much force and range as my supernatural dice will allow. That's provided that Scratch's negotiations don't break down. If they do break down, my prior orders for this turn stand.
Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.
That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.

Battlegrinder
Dimmy

Post by Battlegrinder » Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:07 pm

lawmaster wrote:Use the heroic feat to get into the apc and smash the crews heads.
That sounds like a good plan, I'll try to get over to you and help out (maybe hold off on the smashing 'til I get over to you). If swiping the APC doesn't work, we might be consider storming the cruiser as plan B (maybe even plan A, irritating Noxsec before the other factions have worn them down a bit might not be the best plan). Anyone got a grappling hook?

Also, since most of us are in an urban area, we might try mouseholing through the nearby buildings instead of walking about out in the open.

Oh, and since the Protectorate is allied with the ISM, I might be able help out and resolve that situation if you think it will help, but IC Vance would rather not. The Protectorate's alliance with the ISM is fragile enough and vital enough that he's not interested in doing anything to destabilize it at this point.

Dienekes22 wrote:"So, Daisuke, looks like we have fallen in together! What shall we do?"

Vami, it looks like we're kind of trapped. The way I see it we can try to cut through the Ancients since they're all disorganized, try to get to the cruisers via large rock formations, or try to engage savage army and hope someone supports us before we're brutally murdered. There's probably better options but it's 3am so I'm open to better strategies.

Also, can I light my spear on fire in the burning forest to make it hit harder? Preferably without making me lose the spear or my own limbs...
Since the Ancients haven't acted against us yet, I'd suggest you refrain from provoking them into doing so. If the rest of us can secure some transportation, we can break through the Savage's line and pick you up, so I'd suggest you head into the rocks (if you want to try to draw a couple savages in after you, it might help. Looks real risky though).

Also, you might want to grab some some armor/weapons off the bodies next to you. Might come in handy, even if only as trade loot.

Orders:

When looking at the standoff: "By the Great Dragon's scales, this look messy. Best stay out of it, tensions with ISM are high enough as it is."

Looking at cruiser: "Oh, fancy ship. Wonder if we could get it away from the pirates before the locals blast it apart?"

Looking at the APC: "Now that's some quality armor. Wish our IFV's were that good."

When the balloon animals attack and kill someone: "Well, now I've seen everything."

Head toward/into the weapons and armor shop, staying behind the sewer plant if at all possible. Use my first action to generate a grenade and stash it in my inventory, and the 2nd to sprint closer to the shop (I love Multitasking so much).

Scratch
Reihawk

Post by Scratch » Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:20 pm

This is something Law brought up in chat, is the APC hostile to Lawmaster? If it is, is it hostile to the rest of us because of his stupid action? Will his action make them hostile to us if he does attack them? Will MGB attacking him make them unhostile to us? I think we need to take these into account. Also, the Ancients are not currently hostile, so I would strongly strongly recommend not attacking them since you will very likely be ganged up on and crushed. Go after the pirates instead.
The only unflawed system is Lego System.
Zupponn wrote:
Colette wrote:You're free to make your own map from scratch, however.
All you have to do is flatten his head.
Silverdream wrote:TL;DR Be like Scratch.
Captain-Camper wrote:tl;dr I'm just going to assume don't be like voin and be more like scratch.

Falk
Oh no whatever will we do without the buttplugs
Oh no whatever will we do without the buttplugs

Post by Falk » Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:02 pm

I take my beamsaber off of the mafia's leader, but be ready to deflect any shots taken at me, as well as having a response ready for any attacks from the mafia or pirates.
BrikWars 2010 Rules wrote:BrikWars ... stands in pretty direct opposition to many fundamental elements of the LEGO® philosophy, such as "Not Teaching Kids How Funny It Is to Set People on Fire."
Empire of Luchardsko WIP wiki page

Brikguy0410
Official SEXY Forum Science, History, and Literature Expert

Post by Brikguy0410 » Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:12 pm

(r-90 activates his jetpack and flies down to where space beard lies, picks him up, and proceeds to decapitate the pirate, holding up is servered head and placing space beard's captian helmet on his own head ,clearly showing the pirates he is their new boss)
Last edited by Brikguy0410 on Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Silverdream
Nice use of noise

Post by Silverdream » Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:25 pm

Also, if you guys take the APC, I am a pilot.
This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Image lol j/k

Battlegrinder
Dimmy

Post by Battlegrinder » Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:29 pm

Scratch wrote:This is something Law brought up in chat, is the APC hostile to Lawmaster? If it is, is it hostile to the rest of us because of his stupid action? Will his action make them hostile to us if he does attack them? Will MGB attacking him make them unhostile to us? I think we need to take these into account. Also, the Ancients are not currently hostile, so I would strongly strongly recommend not attacking them since you will very likely be ganged up on and crushed. Go after the pirates instead.
Given that Noxsec's orders say they should terminate anyone who's disrupting the peace, rather than any group who does so, I'd say Law is on his own for the moment. If so, I'm calling dibs on his stuff.

Brikguy0410 wrote:(r-90 activates his jetpack and flies down to the standoff between the mafia and the heros, if they have heard the rumors about him, both they and the space pirates will be terrified of him)

It might be better if you go after spacebeard instead, he's much closer to you and isolated from his allies. We have enough people to deal with the ISM, but you're the only one in a position to take on spacebeard.