Army of JAM: Battle Royale [Turn 3]

They're all the rage

Moderators: Kommander Ken, Duerer, Elmagnifico, BrickSyd

Bluefog
Cannon Fodder

Army of JAM: Battle Royale [Turn 3]

Post by Bluefog » Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:10 pm

Suggested reading: http://brikwars.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... 8&start=30

Comrade JAM: Greetings, and welcome to the Second Army of JAM Battle Royale! Let me start things off by explaining the rules of this fine battle.

Comrade JAM: First, each officer or applicant is allowed two troops to command and can red shirt with them. There are 8 entries. We're starting with four of them battling it out and then the remaining four battle it out after. Then the winners of the two four by four battles battle each other. Those are the rules, and there are no alliances. Before each battle we'll have a small Brikthulic ceremony and then it shall begin. Any questions? No? Alright, we'll start with introductions.

Comrade JAM: Here is Sergeant Stashwell formerly of the Britannian League. Terminated and forced into exile for some debacle involving Warhead and a Spider Hammer. He is joined by his two Heavy Guard. The Sergeant is wielding a custom blaster pistol [UR: 3 Rng: 10" Dmg: 1D6+2] and a cutlass [UR: 2 Rng: CC Dmg: 2D6] and his two troopers are equipped with snub nosed revolvers [UR: 3 Rng: 8" Dmg: 1D6] and chrome broad swords [UR: 2 Rng: CC Dmg: 2D6+2]

[Duerer] Sergeant Stashwell: AR: 8 Skill: 1D8 Mov: 5"

Britannian Heavies: AR: 6 Skill: 1D6 Mov: 5"

Comrade JAM: This is the disgraced former Army of JAM General Jonah Hex and two members of RAD (Robot Assassin Dudes) Jonah Hex hopes to earn back the respect of his peers and return to his former glory. Jonah, as always, is using his dual Colt 45's [UR: 3 Rng: 10" Dmg 1D6+2 (each)] and his cutlass [UR: 2 Rng: CC Dmg: 2D6] and one of the members of RAD is equipped with a buzzsaw hand [UR: 2 Rng: CC Dmg 2D6], a Desert Eagle (UR: 3 Rng: 10" Dmg: 1D6+2] and the other is using a combat shotgun [UR: 3 Rng: 8" (cone) Dmg: 2D6]

Jonah Hex: AR: 8 Skill: 1D8 Mov: 7"

RAD: AR: 5 Skill: 1D6+1 Mov: 7"

Comrade JAM: And here is my friend, Winged Horror with two of his Winged Demons. Winged Horror is a competent and worthy foe. He's using an AK-47 [UR: 4 Rng: 10" Rmg: 2D6] and has a back up blaster pistol [UR: 3 Rng: 8" Dmg: 1D6] Mr. Horror's Demon's have dual blaster pistols [UR: 3 Rng: 8" Dmg: 1D6] and a back up hammer [UR: 2 Rng: CC Dmg: 2D6]

[Darthnox129] Winged Horror: AR: 8 Skill: 1D8 Mov: 8" (flying)

Winged Demons: AR: 5 Skill: 1D6 Mov: 8" (flying)

Comrade JAM: And a man who needs no explanation, straight from the North Pole, Manly Santa and two random punks. Manly Santa is dual wielding revolvers [UR: 3 Rng: 8" Dmg: 1D6+2] One of the punks has brass knuckles [UR: 2 Rng: CC Dmg: 1D6+2] and a cutlass [UR: 2 Rng: CC Dmg: 2D6] while the other has a tommy gun [UR: 3 Rng: 8" Dmg: 2d6]

[lawmaster] Manly Santa: AR: 10 Skill: 1D10 Mov: 7"

Punks: AR: 5 Skill: 1D6 Mov: 7"

Comrade JAM: This officer never speaks, I don't don't his or her name, so I've been calling him or her the Nameless One. The Nameless One, or TNO for short, is accompanied by two members of SWAD. (Special Weapons Action Dudes) TNO has a SMG [UR: 3 Rng: 10" Dmg: 1d6+2] and a broad sword [UR: 2 Rng: CC Dmg: 2D6+2] and the SWAD have assault rifles [UR: 4 Rng: 10 Dmg: 2D6] with back up blasters [UR: 3 Rng: 8" Dmg: 1D6] and savage swords {UR: 2 Rng: CC Dmg: 2D6]

[Scratchy-poo] The Nameless One: AR: 8 Skill: 1D8 Mov: 5"

SWAD: AR: 6 Skill: 1D6 Mov: 5"

Comrade JAM: Next up we have Ms. Green. Ms. Green is dangerous. She's got two Cyborg Spartan Samurais with her. Ms. Green has SMG [UR: 3 Rng: 10" Dmg: 1d6+2] and a broad sword [UR: 2 Rng: CC Dmg: 2D6+2] while the CSS have katanas (UR: 2 Rng: CC Dmg: 2D6+2] and desert eagles (UR: 3 Rng: 10" Dmg: 1D6+2]

[Nervyr] Ms. Green: AR: 8 Skill: 1D8 Mov: 5"

Cyborg Spartan Samurais: AR: 5 Skill: 1D6+1 Mov: 7"

Comrade JAM: Here we have another group that need no introduction, the Phaleks! I welcome the our allies the Phaleks and would like to introduce Phalek Zulari and his allies. They come equipped with a weapons like gunstick (UR: 3 Rng: 10 Dmg: 1D6+2] and the manipulator arm: [UR: 2 Rng: CC Dmg: 2D6+2]

Phalek Zulari: AR: 10 Skill: 1D8 Mov: 8" (flying)

Phalek Troops: AR: 6 Skill: 1D6 Mov: 8" (flying)
Spoiler
Show
First refusal to motorheadfan
Comrade JAM: And finally our last contestant, a complete unknown, the Crimson Spider, a strange sorcerer from the savage lands and his horde of ten spiders which he has a telekinetic link to. CS has a RT battle hammer [UR: 3 Rng: CC Dmg: 3D6] his spiders have their sharp pointy fangs and venom [UR: 2 Rng: CC Dmg: 1 unavoidable per spider to any adjacent enemy]

Crimson Spider: AR: 8 Skill: 1D8 Mov: 5"

Spiders: AR: 2 (each) Skill: n/a Mov: 7"

Comrade JAM: I'd like to thank you all for coming out and supporting this event.

JOIN NOW!!
Last edited by Bluefog on Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:28 pm, edited 7 times in total.
"Hey, you try making love to a complete stranger in a hostile, mutant environment, see how you like it."

Duerer
Forum Champion 2016-2017
Forum Champion 2016-2017

Re: Army of JAM: Battle Royale

Post by Duerer » Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:22 pm

Sergeant Stashwell, please.
Winning Contest Entries
Show
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Battles and Stories and Stuff

Bluefog
Cannon Fodder

Post by Bluefog » Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:43 pm

Duerer wrote:Sergeant Stashwell, please.
Done. Everything else is open, I'll take battlefield pics soon too. If I don't get enough each turn will either be NPC'd or played by a random friend that visits me maybe.

EDIT: Instead of reposting when someone claims, I'm just editing the original.

EDIT:

BATTLEFIELD

So the first four players or 2 and 2 NPCs or 3 and 1 or whatever, will each be taking a corner.
Last edited by Bluefog on Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Hey, you try making love to a complete stranger in a hostile, mutant environment, see how you like it."

lawmaster
Jaw-Jaw

Post by lawmaster » Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:47 pm

Manly Santa please.
You are faced with door what do you do
I use my flamethrower
wait what you can't do that
Sure I can see
*door catches fire*

Bluefog
Cannon Fodder

Post by Bluefog » Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:17 pm

Alright, I know I said yesterday, but I was hoping for some better lighting but meh, this'll do. I hope I made up for it by having more pictures. It's been raining the last few days, which is good because in BC we had over a hundred forest fires.

Anyway, I guess this is Turn 0.

Top Left: Ms. Green (Nervyr) Bottom Left: Crimson Spider (NPC) Top Right: Manly Santa (lawmaster) Bottom Right: Sergeant Stashwell (Duerer)

Be as specific as possible for movement, you won't annoy me, I promise.

I designed this map so there was lots of cover so yeah, use that shit... or charge right in, that's cool too.

The only NPC is the Crimson Spider - and he may randomly be controlled by a friend of mine, or he's up for grabs if someone wants him.

Nervyr, unless you're changing your orders, I think I still remember what you said so you're good... or maybe re-confirm just in case.

Send orders for TURN 1.

Bluefog
Cannon Fodder

Post by Bluefog » Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:06 pm

Decided to edit this post for first turn.

Not a lot happened, everyone was basically an inch out of range.

Manly Santa (lawmaster) rolled highest initiative, turns went clockwise. Manly Santa and co. charged forward.

The Britannians led by Sergeant Stashwell (Duerer) took cover behind the strange mostly sand coloured barrier thing.

The Crimson Spider (NPC) and his deadly spider swarm took cover behind a barrier also.

Ms. Green (Nervyr) ran up to some light cover.

Overwatch:

SIDEVIEW:

Send orders for TURN 2 now!

Darthnox129
Officer

Re: Army of JAM: Battle Royale [Turn 1]

Post by Darthnox129 » Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:42 pm

Could I have the Winged Horrors please?
Studs for the stud god, bricks for the brick throne.

Yeah, I play Tau in 40k. What? Of course I have friends, why would you think I didn't?

Darthnox129
Officer

Post by Darthnox129 » Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:43 pm

For round two, of course.
Studs for the stud god, bricks for the brick throne.

Yeah, I play Tau in 40k. What? Of course I have friends, why would you think I didn't?

Bluefog
Cannon Fodder

Post by Bluefog » Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:03 am

Darthnox129 wrote:For round two, of course.

Gotcha.

Turn 2 will be up as soon as I get orders from Nervyr, which is fine, I guess I'll give him tomorrow and try to get it up the next day.

Bluefog
Cannon Fodder

Post by Bluefog » Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:27 pm

TURN 2!

Ms. Green (Nervyr) rolled highest initiative and she and her troops open fired at the base of the plate that Crimson Spider and his minions hid behind, the cover fell over squishing 4 spiders.

Next up, Manyly Santa (lawmaster), who charged forward opening fire in epic fashion, combining fire on Sergeant Stashwell, who attempted to return fire but rolled a critical failure and his gun failed. He was forced to red shirt! The other Britannian shot but missed.

Crimson Spider moves up to do some bashing with his hammer but can't get close enough.

END OF TURN!

Overwatch:

SIDEVIEWS:

Kill Count:

Nervyr (Ms. Green): Four spiders (2 points each)

lawmaster (Manly Santa): One Britannian Heavy (5 points)

NPC (Crimson Spider): 0

Duerer (Sergeant Stashwell): 0

SEND TURN 3 ORDERS NOW!

Bluefog
Cannon Fodder

Post by Bluefog » Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:28 pm

FIRST OFF... Sorry. I was busy/lazy and didn't put pics up... again, sorry.

Without further ado...

Captain Stashwell (Duerer) went first. There were two pics I don't know where the second went. Anyway, The first one depicted Stashwell and co running in, Stashwell unable to hurt Manly Santa, but the Britannian Heavy cut the tommy gun wielding punk in half.

During Manly Santa's (lawmaster) turn The remaining heavy had to red shirt for Sergeant Stashwell.

Ms. Green (Nervyr) successfully gunned down Crimson Spider (NPC) and the remaining spiders scattered once the telekinetic link was broken. PLAYER ELIMINATED

Overwatch:

SIDEVIEWS:

END OF TURN 3.

Kill Count:

Duerer (Sergeant Stashwell): 1 (5 points)
lawmaster (Manly Santa): 2 (10 points)
NPC (Crimson Spider): 0 (ELIMINATED)
Nervyr (Ms. Green): 1 + 4 spiders (16 points)

Bluefog
Cannon Fodder

Re: Army of JAM: Battle Royale [Turn 3]

Post by Bluefog » Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:51 am

Selling all my Lego, so I can't finish this. Sorry.

Duerer
Forum Champion 2016-2017
Forum Champion 2016-2017

Post by Duerer » Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:57 am

Bluefog wrote:Selling all my Lego, so I can't finish this. Sorry.

Pls tell me, that you are just kidding.
Winning Contest Entries
Show
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Battles and Stories and Stuff

RedRover
I want you to be
I want you to be

Post by RedRover » Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:46 pm

Bluefog wrote:Selling all my Lego, so I can't finish this. Sorry.
No!

Bluefog
Cannon Fodder

Post by Bluefog » Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:04 pm

Yeah, sorry bros, all gone.