Mission: Inspect the anomaly on the hillside
Polish Paratrooper: "Jumpjet fuel is low already. Switching from flight to levitation mode."
Stansisław Sosabowski: "*looks around* With all the torches and walls around, it must appear to be some kind of ruined temple of some sort. But for whom..."
Polish Commando: "Do you smell it, panie generale?"
Polish Commando: "It's the stench of blood in the air. Cholera jasna, I don't like this place already!"
Stansisław Sosabowski: "Me neither, yet we have to go through that one and find out what's inside these ruins. Let me see who's paying us a visit this time."
Stansisław Sosabowski: "Soviets, as expected..."
Stansisław Sosabowski: "Of course, Blinda's men are after us. But that one at the front, I guess it's their leader. I haven't seen anyone like that around any Lietuvan troops..."
Stansisław Sosabowski: "The Briktopians also arrived here and it looks like they might be field testing one of their new toys."
This is it, folks. This is the follow-up to the Fugitive:
SPILL THE BLOOD
- Kill your enemies (1 pt for each fig)
- Get into possession of the artifact in the ruined temple until the end of the game (3 pts)
Poles - TheVengefulOne
Soviets - bann154
Lietuvans - TastySkippy123
Briktopians - Legomc
Secret Faction (arrives at the end of Turn 2)- AnnoyedZebra
- The game goes for 7 turns. The player with the most points at the end of the game wins.
- Initiative is determined by dice rolls.
- All heroes have 3 HPs.
- Every player has 48h to send their orders (sending them within 24h would be optimal for me). Factions, that I haven't received orders for, will be NPC'd.
- No alliances between other teams are allowed!