ninja_bait becomes even more leggy. His monstrous form sways serpent-like in Hell's gentle breeze.
StalinsFavoriteKhat has exhausted his supply of bystanders and continues forward. He does hear the Walmart greeter above, though.
motorhead fan butchers a glutton under Cerberus' paw.
TheVengefulOne swings his halberd in a great arc, silencing the last three babies. At this point I discovered that baby heads do not stack well, and swapped 4 of them for 2 regular skulls.
Bragallot climbs to Ring 8 and sees an untouched batch of sinners for his slaughtering pleasure, plus a snake-demon.
ReconMiner targets a demon and rolls exceptionally well. The demon does not roll nearly as well for armor. There's plenty of leftover damage to destroy the legless woman as well.
Max-hell (Scribonius) is in his element, destroying the two closest bystanders to grow his skull collection and the river of blood.
Flamer Shaftglutton successfully jumps from the treetop to the ramp up to Ring 3. His celebration is short-lived, however...
Kenneth from Walmart (RedRover) attempts a simple knee-capping to slow down ninja_bait.
He rolls a 6 for skill, then a terrifying amount of damage.
His shotgun erupts in a whirlwind of destruction. ninja_bait is utterly obliterated.
The cone of overkill extends even back to Flamer Shaftglutton, killing him too.
The Walmart greeter fetches a ladder and starts collecting skulls from the tree. She can't seem to connect to the wi-fi, though, so she'll have to figure out another way to get Kenneth (RedRover) the harvest.
xXx_3Raz0r_xXx (Duerer) shoves a woman out of the way and puts all of his strength into the boulder. He has almost no strength, but the gallons of grease pouring from him send the boulder flying. It does enough damage to kill the bystander, the demon behind him, and continue flying forward.
Turn 7 Preview:
ninja_bait respawns on Ring 6, not far from StalinsFavoriteKhat. Flamer Shaftlglutton respawns on Ring 4, near xXx_3Raz0r_xXx (Duerer).
Wide shot of ReconMiner's surroundings. No bystanders left in the area. TheVengefulOne can be seen in the back, while Flamer Shaftglutton and Duerer can be seen above.
Wide shot of TheVengefulOne's surroundings. No skulls left to collect this side of the ramp. ReconMiner, Flamer Shaftglutton, and Duerer are above on the left.
Wide shot of motorhead fan and RedRover's surroundings. Scribonius can be seen at the top.
Wide shot of Scribonius' surroundings. Still a few bystanders and a couple demons around. motorhead fan can be seen at the bottom right.
Wide shot of Flamer Shaftglutton and Duerer's surroundings, clockwise up the tower. ReconMiner can be seen below.
Wide shot of ninja_bait's surroundings. Bragallot can be seen above and StalinsFavoriteKhat's feet can be seen in the background.
Wide shot of StalinsFavoriteKhat's surroundings. ninja_bait towers in the background, the Walmart greeter is just up the ramp, and Bragallot's helmet can barely be seen in the background.
Wide shot of Bragallot's surroundings, counterclockwise down the tower. ninja_bait can be seen a couple rings down.
Wide shot of Bragallot's surroundings, clockwise up the tower. StalinsFavoriteKhat and ninja_bait can be seen below.
- ninja_bait: maroon baseplate, Ring 6, even bigger legs, 2 Skulls, 1 respawn remaining.
- StalinsFavoriteKhat: red baseplate, Ring 6, 4.5 Skulls, 1 respawn remaining.
- motorhead fan: hunter green baseplate, Ring 3, 4 Skulls, 2 respawns remaining.
- TheVengefulOne: black baseplate, Ring 1, 3.5 Skulls, 2 respawns remaining.
- Bragallot: baby blue baseplate, Ring 8, 4 Skulls, 1 respawn remaining.
- ReconMiner: yellow baseplate, Ring 2, 6 Skulls, 2 respawns remaining.
- Scribonius: olive green baseplate, Ring 5, 6 Skulls, 1 respawn remaining.
- Flamer Shaftglutton: dark gray baseplate, Ring 4, 2 Skulls, 1 respawn remaining.
- RedRover: dark yellow baseplate, Ring 3, 4 skulls, 2 respawns remaining.
- Duerer: light gray baseplate, Ring 4, 4 skulls, 1 respawn remaining.
1. Orders are due Wednesday, but we'll keep sneaking in turns if everyone is ahead of schedule.
2. If you are ever unclear about your surroundings I'm happy to take more pictures.
3. Late sign-ups are still open! Anyone who wants to join is free to do so, although you will start with only 1 respawn.