Might and Magic (Round 1)

They're all the rage

Moderators: BrickSyd, Kommander Ken, Duerer, Elmagnifico

Bragallot
MULTIPLE, SIMULTANEOUS AND DEVASTATING DEFENSIVE DEEP STRIKES!!!

Might and Magic (Round 1)

Post by Bragallot » Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:36 pm

Magus Guild - Falk

An elder and two red mages mount the flyer, which soars up into the air. Some of you might recognize this flyer as one of my oldest creations, which has remained preserved for all these years. (I almost forgot I had it :) )

They fly over to one of the Falx contingents and fling spells at them, killing a forester.

Mages set up response fire while the royal mage, elder and a red mage start channeling a spell...

The spell fizzles and the channeling mages sink into the ground. They'll need either help, an action, or their movement for the turn to escape.

Bulls - Scribonius

The minotaur, Nazlam, shouts at the Magus Guild: "We want to kill you, but we want to kill the Falx even more! And if we don't, they'll slaughter and enslave us all!"

Convinced by Nazlam's Superior Logiks, the Magus Guild is compelled not to attack the Bulls... for now.

The Bulls then adopt a triangular formation.

Falx - TheVengefulOne

Ximena takes a death seeker's axe and hits the ground. "Come my pretties!" she says.

The feat wasn't quite successful enough to summon a giant creature, but three tamed desert leapers (swarm creature stats) do appear from the sand. Ximena, being Governor Varius' personal bodyguard and closest advisor (though she poses as a simple servant most of the time), has often fed prisoners or enemies (both dead and alive) to these creatures.

They advance into the response fire, losing a desert leaper and a death seeker.

Gunmen take revenge by killing one blue mage.

The lancers start galloping around, getting a decent sprint roll.

Light lancers get a good sprint roll as well and charge, building up momentum. They fall short of reaching Rolys, but one attacks Droe already, missing his attack.

Legionnaires and the forester follow behind them, the forester taking a shot at the mages on the flyer, but not doing enough damage to kill one.

The others I thought I put far enough, but they got a '6' on their sprint roll and actually reached the crusaders already. :? Godfrey withstands the charge, Rolys is immediately run down. :(

Infantry follows up as well.

The ambushers response fired on the legionnaires, but failed to do enough damage to kill.

Lord Godfrey - ninja-bait

Godfrey pulls one of the lancers from his horse (he's still alive). "Mind if I borrow this?"

He then avenges Rolys, cutting the heavy lancer who shanked him in the back of the neck.

Droe De Alar - me

Masterful disguise! It was actually Droe De Alar who got charged down!

Rolys the Daring - Brikguy

Rolys sprints towards the Magus Guild. He does take one point of damage from the lancers while passing by them.

Fantasy battles - Scifi battles
Kommander Ken wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:04 pm
Wtf is this thread?