The Valk 34 drifts through the endless space.
Lucas Kander: Alright, are the systems active? I'll transmit the code now, lets hope this work.
Kevin: Systems online, weapons ready to go.
Dr. Finklestein: Ooo this is exciting!
Octan Troop: Sir, a ship under the name of Valk 34 is requesting landing permissions. They've sent a valid code along with it
Octan Admiral: Deny access the bay. There should be no ships coming in as of right now, the 'Wreckage' will be arriving soon.
Octan Troop: Alright sir!
The platform begins to rumble, slowly and steadily.
Octan Troop: Sir! Incoming SHIP from warp!
Octan Admiral: Pardon?! Is there anything we can do? The 'Wreckage' is due later, this isn't it. Call in backups! QUICK QUICK!
Octan Troop: Sir, requests for backup have been made, but there's nothing we can do to stop the SHIP!
Out of nowhere, a SHIP pounces out of hyperspace. The 'Kestrel', a Minaglacia support frigate, is accompanied by two 'Magpie' Interceptors
Lucas: Holy mother of sweet god, what the hell's this!
Kevin: Oh shit, this can't be good. This isn't gonna be so easy anymore.
Lucas: No shit.
Admiral 49193, chief of the Minaglacia navy: The traitors have been found. Prepare complete elimination.
Another ship suddenly jumps from hyperspace.
GGE Pilot: The Immortal Alliance is here to take down this operation. Reports have come in that there will be something useful in it for us
LET THE FLEET BATTLE BEGIN
First off, yes it looks a bit plain and boring as of right now, but there will be another SHIP in the mix soon, and several other star fighters too.
The aim of the game is to complete objectives. These are both useful for you, but can also activate key events within the battle which will bring twists to the battle
The current are:
• Gain the Octan hangar bay (done by staying on it for one turn. Ground forces will then be placed on it afterwards)
• Open the control panel on the hangar bay (Spend a whole turn focusing on the panel, no other actions. Can only be done once in the game, and not by Octan themselves.)
• Gain control of an enemy ship
• First blood (Kill the first enemy)
• Spill blood (Kill your own guys. You can get inventive with this)
• I believe I can fly (Have a minifig jump into space with no jetpack)
Another point with the battle is that minifigures can breath and fly in space, but only able to travel in one direction unless they have a jetpack.
Kestrel Interior shot
Immortal Alliance - ninja_bait
• 1 GGE fighter with a size 4 gun with a special ability (ask me for details)
• 1 Bleaktron Transport with 4 size 2 guns, 3 troops inside
• 1 'Shudder' walker
• 1 'Spindler' walker
• 1 Immortal drone
• A squad of troops
Valk 34 -
• 1 Valk 34, with missiles, 2 size 2 cannons, 1D12 SN dice (ew), Heroic ship (Can perform heroic feats)
Minaglacia - MadMario
• 1 Hero (Admiral 49193)
• 1 'Kestrel' Support Frigate, with 4 size 2 guns, 1 missile pod, a crew of 6
• 2 'Magpie' Interceptors, with 1 size 3 gun
Octan - Silas
• 1 hero (Octan Admiral)
• 2 Troops
• 1 'Wreckage' ship, with 4 size 3 guns, missiles, a crew of 2
• 1 Octan bomber, 2 size 3 guns, missiles
Azure Compact - Falk
Not currently in the game
• 1 Luchardsko 'Wedge' drone, with 1 size 3 gun
• Squad of troops
• Maybe something else?
If there is not a name next to the faction, you can take it. If you would like to claim a faction, tell me here, and not discord.
Orders can be sent in either via this thread, forum PMs, or Discord DMs.
I wish you luck, and don't forget to have fun!