Trouble Brews on Planet Ossum- Turn 3

They're all the rage

Moderators: BrickSyd, Kommander Ken, Duerer, Elmagnifico

Brikboyz
Officer

Trouble Brews on Planet Ossum- Turn 3

Post by Brikboyz » Sat Dec 11, 2021 1:28 am

A new turn a new dawn of carnage! Lots of fun and interesting orders with mixed dice rolls.

Despicable Crownies

The Crownies move up to engage the enemy. Brootalz on one side and the Bandelorians on the other.

The crossbowmen whiff their rolls with one of them even throwing their crossbow towards the brootalz.

King Dalkan is thwarted in his attempt at an overhand cut, Reginold's bolt is deflected by the Bandelorian rider's armor, meanwhile the knight loops around and begins his charge towards the walker.

With a devastating charge the knight finds a crucial joint in the mech's piston-leg and downs the walker!
(The whole battle I've been hoping for a 1v1 between the knight and walker :) )

Meanwhile the archer stationed at the kill slit meanders toward the maniac beer, eyes distant as he lifts the reinforced keg and twists the tap placing it to his mouth...

Archer: "*HUUUURK!* My insides!"

The maniac beer swiftly goes through his body, twisting his pathetic plastic form to something more potent to handle the powerful alcohol.

He becomes someone, something, different. And gets a name: Darrell!
(I rolled the least likely outcome for this. It was supposed to kill him. :? )

Mechanis Empire Peacekeepers

Sergeant Reynolds: "Civilian! You are mounting and arming an aquatic predator without proper permit! This will be requisitioned by the Mechanis Peace Force!"
Ben: "..."
Sergeant Reynolds "So that's how it's going to be then?"

Sergeant Reynolds "HERE is the proper paperwork!"

The rest of the peace force mobilizes and prepares their weapons.

Drone #3: "Undocumented species #339472 are not authorized for area B-245p7. You will be detained"
Cam: "This is an abuse of police authority! I have video proof! Desist!"
Drone #1: "Citizen violating subset 12 in officer defence section 342.17(A)(2). Lethal force authorized."

For the first time in police history, a standard female is shot publicly. Also a spider is shot.

BROOOOTALZ!

The Brootalz mobilize, engaging the dwarven shield wall. Both sides heave against each other, steel glinting and clashing... and absolutely nothing happens in this corner.
A lone Brootal rushes "Da danjur snek!"

Civilians (aka Nega Kult)

Four grim heralds walk through the flaming tear. They then diverge towards the nearest forms of life and don't do any form of damage.

The animal catcher motors toward the bank, meanwhile grandma goes over to grab the nearest questionable object. The girl goes for a execution style shot of the Satchsgoat.

All damage rolls whiff, the girl's guns jams.

Doog and Crew

Doog: Well everybody, it seems that recent panic attack was probably caused by.... I'm blanking. Anyway- wait, is this the goat thingy that we've been walking around all over for?"

Doog rummages through his pockets, eventually pulling out an iPhone 392.
Doog: "Here we go. If I get this, maybe I can get off this planet. Assuming I don't get killed first..."

OBJECTIVE COMPLETE!

Doog tries to do some dance moves to illustrate that he isn't a threat, but the dance just seems to make it look like he's humping the shrub. :oops:

Cam: "..."
Sergeant Reynolds: "What d'you mean that you have a television show host with you?"
Sergeant Reynolds: "No shit?! LIU Atlas? Does that mean he has diplomatic protection?"

Bandelorians

Katana Kim winds up...

Suddenly the animal catcher and grandma have a big weight taken off their shoulders.

Kim unloads at the girl, blowing off her hand, as well as missing a swing as Doog cluelessly continues to "dance".

Brownhand

Brownhand aims his BFG, only to have it "kerunch". Jammed.

Brownhand leaps down while the robo-dsm flies on.

Brownhand then goes to the scrap left of the walker and begins fiddling around.

Forces of Nature

The spiders skitter towards the battle drones whilst the deep ones ooze behind the girl on the beach. One stays behind at the eldritch altar and turns to face the lone Brootal.

The spiders turn two of the drones to scrap and the third engages the other in close quarters kombat.

The Deep Ones sneak up behind the girl and quickly end her.

Finally the Satchsgoat, summons a warshrub and attacks Katana Kim. Fortunately for her, her armor holds.

The remaining deep one engages the brootal and disarms him.

Overwatch

Too many bricks, never enough time.