Bolicob12
Officer

Watchtower Raid - Turn 5 - Final

Post by Bolicob12 » Mon May 16, 2022 7:42 pm

⮘Previously - Up next⮚

Final Turn
The parrot diemon turns to the archer.

A rain of razor sharp feathers just barely miss Martin

Martin and Old Paige Hornberge decide in that moment to perform the cowardly pathetic tactic of hightailing it out of there.
The Raven Knights are out of the battle

ㄚ̶̮̝͔͇̖̗͎̭͎̾͑̆͌̈́̂̃̆Ơ̴̦̟̩͈̈́͒̈́̒̏̾̚͝Ů̴̡̨̫̭̫͎͎ ̵̪̖͙̜͚̺̖̘̃͊̋͒̈́A̶̢̠͙̘̻̞͕̤͂฿̵͙͑͂͆̓̉́̎͠͝Ĵ̸̺̺̠͓̱̳͔͜Ë̴͖̺͙̙̫̟̼̝͍́̚C̷̡̼͛͊́̂̍͛̈Ť̷̥̪̳̟̤̠͉̝́͂͜ ̸͇̘̉F̸̢̥̰͇͎̺̩̬̄͊̎̃̀͛͝ͅÄ̴̱̝͂͒Ì̷̢̳̜͇̲͌͊L̷͉̘̓̓̓͗́̎̂̉Ū̷̢̠̥͕͎̳̼̒̾̒͐̈́́̌͘ͅR̴̥̰̩̙̳̙͓̙͊̎̆E̴̲͖͈͕̱̾̅̊̾S̵͙̭̻̭͓̰̹̦͊̇ͅ

Ḅ̵̆̐̇͐͝͝ą̷̡͚͈̪̜͉̣͕̖̿̍̿͌̀̀͊̽r̸̪̯͓̫̗͍̫͍̓͆̆̕͘̕͜ę̷̢̜͎̳͉̬͇͍̍̑͒̑͝ļ̷̯͓͕̳̟̅̀͜ͅy̷̧̨͕̟̥̞͈̓̽̂͐̐ͅ ̷̣͙͉̟̮̭͙͕̪̼̀̔̊ẅ̶͚͓̘͖̣̆̂̈̀͠o̵̳̣͈̯̎̉̊̎̂̀r̸̛̲̩̉̋̊̓̄̑̏͘ẗ̸̹͙͔́͘ḧ̶̛̖̘̝͕̪̱͔́̀̒̑̈́͜͜ÿ̵̛̭̫̞̯́̒̑́̚͝͝ ̷̡͙̼͙̯̻̰̳̮̬̊̀̈́̄͊̈́́ő̸̖̊̐͌̚f̴̛̬̱͔̐̔̅̈́ ̵̨̳̻̟͈͉̝͙̆̒͂̓̑̃̚t̴̗̦̘͇̟̬͚̤̤̽̆̾̓̉̍̈͋̚ͅȟ̶̡̤̤̳̀͆̾̀̓̓͜͝e̸̢͚̹͚͉̳̳̥̩̰̒̔̽̓ ̵̘͌̉͐͌̓͝ԋ̴͎͈̥̉ʊ̸̢͚̝̰͕͙͓̰͍̈́͊͝�̴̜̫̰̣͔̙̻̖̪͛̄͌̆͝͝͝�̵̲̰̯̻̪͐͐͌̕m̸̵̸̵̸̴̶̴̶̷̶̵̴̷̷̴̷̵̢̡̢̨̡̢̨̛̟̻̼̪̤̘̦͍͚̪̦̪̠̣̼̯͚̝̩͇̦͚̣̗̥͙̻̤̰̮̳̯̯͉͉͓̫͇͍͍̣̗̰̜̫̹̙̗̺̮̮͓͔͈͎̬̹͖̘̺͓̳̮̜̣͖͕̠̜̙̘̼̬̣̜̯̗̣̲̣̦͕̙̝̺̻̰̝̦̰̜̺̹̐̐̊̒̊̓͛̓͆̈̑̓͌̅̃̔̂̋̀̋̌̊̒͂͑̊͑̾̓̈́̈͆̓̒̄͂́͑̓̍͊͋̂̋̃͐̓̾̏́̾͆̏̀̐̇͑̽̍̊̌͌̉̎̂̆͋̊́̀̈́̂̄̑̀̐̎̈́̀̾̓̿̏͑̆̑̊̂̾̆́͊̃̿̐̆̏̕͘̕̕̕̕̕͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝ͅͅͅค̸̛̹̦͇́̏̔̐̀͛̏͘͜͝ͅռ̵̛̅͊̐͆̍͜'̵͔̫̲̲̼́̍̇̌̓̿̑̉̒s̷̖̯͖̯̹̹̭͓͐̀͐͛̄̔͘̚͝͠ ̷̡̢̘̯̩̹̈̐t̴͓̂ỉ̸̡̡͓̀̒̑͗͘m̸̡̞̥̠̥͙̣͉͊̀̆͒͑̊e̵̘̤̺̮͕͗͂͊͠,̷̞̹̪̺̱̀̄̾̀̍̓͛͊̓ͅ ̸͓̘͎̫̜͍̖̈́̉͋́̅͝ͅn̸̯̦̩͕̆̂̏͗̏̚õ̴̢̤̗͚̲͔̟̼̙̉̾͘r̴̤͕͚͙̠͓͉͌̀̀̈́̈́͐̒̚͠͝ ̸̠̯̪̻͔̙̘̀̀͊͒́̂̓̅̽͠m̸̢̛̬̳̠͉̫͍͒̓͐͛ͅį̵̛̠̀͂́̉̈́n̸̨̰̼̻̘̰̱̓̈́̈́ẽ̶͈

The Sons of Brikthulu are out of the battle

The Pirates Are victorious! Caleb and Egret loot the campsite and the tower, reveling in thier victory and feeling a rather piratical lack of remorse for their fallen comrades.
Final Overwatch
Show

Epilogue
"Are yah sure yee don't at least want thee pants back?"
"No my lady, your life is more precious than mine. I'll be fine as I said"

"Besides, my lady should be fully clothed when we arrive back to your Father"

"Now 'old on a minute lassy, who said we be heading back to me Father? Just 'cause I'm no longer a pirate don't mean I wanna be a princess again. I hear thar be good adventures to be had as a wanderin' bandit"

"Come along, first order of burglery shall be for stealing yee some pants"
"...yes ... My lady"

Thanks For playing and for reading! This has been very fun. So fun, In fact, that I already have an idea for another battle; so as soon as I build the battlefield i'll be hosting another. Stay tuned 👀