Page 9 of 10

Posted: Sat May 15, 2010 6:03 am
by Warhead
NOW ACCEPTING ORDERS FOR TURN 11

Posted: Sat May 15, 2010 10:41 am
by Magic Soap
Well done, Warhead. Good luck to all remaining peoples.
Those immortals pack quite a punch. 4 KIA, 37 kills and 1 dropship!

Posted: Sat May 15, 2010 10:49 am
by Warhead
Yeah, as you pointed out by PM, nobody seemed to organise against their random killing spree. Glad you had fun, Magic. :wink:

Posted: Sat May 15, 2010 11:05 am
by Massam
Hey, I helped with killing the dropship.

Posted: Sun May 16, 2010 6:52 am
by Magic Soap
Warhead wrote:Yeah, as you pointed out by PM, nobody seemed to organise against their random killing spree. Glad you had fun, Magic. :wink:
Yes. But no one seems to notice my cunning trap... :wink:

happy halloween, bitches.

Posted: Sun May 16, 2010 12:40 pm
by Natalya
Orders will go soon. Can you show us some Overwatch pics?

Posted: Sun May 16, 2010 1:55 pm
by Warhead
Um, sure. Maybe tomorrow.

Posted: Sun May 16, 2010 7:49 pm
by 501stCadians
This was a triumph.
I'm making a note here: HUGE SUCCESS.
It's hard to overstate my satisfaction.
Zulu Dawn,
We destroy what we must, because it's fun.
For the fun of all of us, especially the ones who are dead.
But there's no sense bleeding out of every wound.
You just keep on trying till you run out of ammo.
And the shooting gets done, and you make a neat MOC.
For the people who are still alive.

DEAR <Faction>
The bretonians are not even angry.
There being so sincere right now.
Even though you blew them to bits and killed them.
And blew them to pieces.
And threw every piece into a fire.
As they burned it hurt because they were so on fire!
Now these belts of ammo make a beautiful line.
And we're out of ammo, we're releasing shooting on time.
So there GLaD. They got burned. Think of all the things we learned
for the people who are still alive.
Go ahead and end without them.
I think I'd prefer to be unalive.
Maybe you'll find someone else to help you. Maybe The Daemons...
THAT WAS A JOKE, HA HA, FAT CHANCE.
Anyway this tank is great, so big and pew pewey.
Look at me still talking when there's Killing to do.
When I look out there it makes me GLaD I'm not you.
I've Daemons to kill, there is exploding to be done
on the people who are still alive.
And believe me I am still undead.
I'm doing Science and I'm still undead.
I feel fantastic and I'm still undead.
While you're dying I'll be resurrecting.
And when you're dead I will be still undead
Still undead.
Still undead.

Posted: Sun May 16, 2010 8:38 pm
by Ogel96
@ Computer core:
That thing is probably some sort of raw sewage container. Why don't you go ahead and rub your face all over it?

Posted: Sun May 16, 2010 10:32 pm
by trebnos1
501stCadians wrote:This was a triumph.
I'm making a note here: HUGE SUCCESS.
It's hard to overstate my satisfaction.
Zulu Dawn,
We destroy what we must, because it's fun.
For the fun of all of us, especially the ones who are dead.
But there's no sense bleeding out of every wound.
You just keep on trying till you run out of ammo.
And the shooting gets done, and you make a neat MOC.
For the people who are still alive.

DEAR <Faction>
The bretonians are not even angry.
There being so sincere right now.
Even though you blew them to bits and killed them.
And blew them to pieces.
And threw every piece into a fire.
As they burned it hurt because they were so on fire!
Now these belts of ammo make a beautiful line.
And we're out of ammo, we're releasing shooting on time.
So there GLaD. They got burned. Think of all the things we learned
for the people who are still alive.
Go ahead and end without them.
I think I'd prefer to be unalive.
Maybe you'll find someone else to help you. Maybe The Daemons...
THAT WAS A JOKE, HA HA, FAT CHANCE.
Anyway this tank is great, so big and pew pewey.
Look at me still talking when there's Killing to do.
When I look out there it makes me GLaD I'm not you.
I've Daemons to kill, there is exploding to be done
on the people who are still alive.
And believe me I am still undead.
I'm doing Science and I'm still undead.
I feel fantastic and I'm still undead.
While you're dying I'll be resurrecting.
And when you're dead I will be still undead
Still undead.
Still undead.
Well done :D
...
I should see about getting that game... it's a classic.

Posted: Sun May 16, 2010 11:18 pm
by Tuefish
501stCadians wrote:This was a triumph.
I'm making a note here: HUGE SUCCESS.
It's hard to overstate my satisfaction.
Zulu Dawn,
We destroy what we must, because it's fun.
For the fun of all of us, especially the ones who are dead.
But there's no sense bleeding out of every wound.
You just keep on trying till you run out of ammo.
And the shooting gets done, and you make a neat MOC.
For the people who are still alive.

DEAR <Faction>
The bretonians are not even angry.
There being so sincere right now.
Even though you blew them to bits and killed them.
And blew them to pieces.
And threw every piece into a fire.
As they burned it hurt because they were so on fire!
Now these belts of ammo make a beautiful line.
And we're out of ammo, we're releasing shooting on time.
So there GLaD. They got burned. Think of all the things we learned
for the people who are still alive.
Go ahead and end without them.
I think I'd prefer to be unalive.
Maybe you'll find someone else to help you. Maybe The Daemons...
THAT WAS A JOKE, HA HA, FAT CHANCE.
Anyway this tank is great, so big and pew pewey.
Look at me still talking when there's Killing to do.
When I look out there it makes me GLaD I'm not you.
I've Daemons to kill, there is exploding to be done
on the people who are still alive.
And believe me I am still undead.
I'm doing Science and I'm still undead.
I feel fantastic and I'm still undead.
While you're dying I'll be resurrecting.
And when you're dead I will be still undead
Still undead.
Still undead.
This is epic. That's all there is to say.

Posted: Mon May 17, 2010 12:02 am
by stubby
trebnos1 wrote:I should see about getting that game... it's a classic.
So why haven't you? It's free right now as a promotion for the sequel, for the next week or so.

Posted: Mon May 17, 2010 4:10 am
by Warhead
Thanks 501st, you krazy wee guy you.

+++++ Overwatch +++++


Image

The PLA Stormtroopers. 12x Stormies with blaster carbines, 2x Stormies with repeater blasters, 2x Walker Pilots with blaster carbines, 2x Officers with blaster pistols, 1x Red dude Minor Hero, 1x Darff Gaylord with beamsabre and dark farce (Hero) One of the Skiffs has a heavy laser canon and the two scout walkers have two Mrk II missiles and one Heavy Turbo Canon each.

Image

The Deadly Spacemen with two Adult DSM and two adolescents all armed individually with all sorts of nastiness. Power Glaive, Blasters with Under-barrel chainsaws, Silverdream (Hero) armed with the Silver Lance of Mehh and the Silver Broadsword of Spalt, and BoB (Hero) armed with a mustard dispenser and the hole on a stick.

Above them is Arkbrik in his Spiffmobile with quad lasers. He is armed with duel auto-blasters.

Image

Manly Fuckin' Santa and his three Hoes. They are all armed and MFS has his golden katana and trusty shotgun. They are facing off against the Predator NPC who is armed with a plasma blaster, Predator Spear, 2x Katana, Claw and mini-nuke.

Image

NPC Alien armed with tooth and claw.

Image

Undead Deadly Spacemen of the Azure Guard. There are four in this picture but another three, including the Commander who are out of shot. Two are armed with OTC Glaives that can be fired as a ranged weapon while the others all have DSM Blasters and Laser Shields and Beamsabres. The Commander also has his Stalker Chair and a Sonic Hand Cannon as well as the DSM Blaster etc.

Stubby (Champion) can also be seen here, he is armed with the Mighty Banhammer and the Broom of Doom.

Some of the Survivors can also be seen here. The Crying Deadly Spaceman is unarmed (all the stuff is broken) and stunned. The reprogrammed Assyrian Assassin Droid is armed with a Broadsword, Auto-Blaster and Recoilless Rifle.

Image

Two More Post Apoc Survivors on Trikes, Two armed with Godhammer Railguns, one with the Reaper Xbow and the other with a beamsabre and a head full of the farce.

Image

3x Blood Daemons, one has the computer core and is armed with a Daemonic Flamesword and Daemonic Shield while the other two are armed with Flame Lances and Daemonic Shields.

Image

Three Daemon Minions, two with Daemonic Power Glaives one of which is stunned and lying on her head, the other has a Daemonic Spear.

You can also see the Commander of the VOL Leonidus (Hero) who is stuck. He is armed with an OTC and an Auto-Blaster.

Image

The OLD ONE (Champion) armed with OTC claws and stuff an' shit.

Image

The VOL, 1x Lieutenant (Minor Hero), 1x Trooper/Banner Carrier both armed with a Power Gladius, Laser Shield and Hand Blaster, 2x Einherjar with twin Katana and 1x Incinerator with heavy flamer and Power Gladius.

Image

Assyrian ex-captain now a Cyber-Psycho (no longer a Hero) with a big power claw, 1x Drunk unconscious Assyrian Trooper with Heavy Laser and Power Sword, 3x Star Commando one armed with a Laser Carbine and Power Katana, one with a Heavy Bolter and the other is armed with a Plasma Destructor and Pistol.

Image

1x Assyrian Star Commando Lieutenant armed with a Plasma Rifle and Power Katana.

Image

Another Star Commando armed with a Jetpack, Laser Rifle and Power Katana.

The Grand Bitches can be seen in the background armed with an OTC super dildo double ender and a Crocodile.

Image

Major Natalya (Champion) armed with two auto-blasters and a power sword and the Maytricks. The Undead Deadly Spaceman Commander is right behind you! Oh, and watch out for the Fleebs.

Image

Two Assyrian Assassin Droids one armed with a huge Auto-Cannon while the other has a Mk3 Missile Launcher, both have Power Swords.

Image

Assyrian Bodyguard now armed with a Sentinel Walker with a Heavy Gatling Cannon.

Image

Image
AWAITING ORDERS FROM...

STUBBY

NATALYA

KIEMASTER

THAT IS ALL

Posted: Mon May 17, 2010 8:54 am
by trebnos1
stubby wrote:
trebnos1 wrote:I should see about getting that game... it's a classic.
So why haven't you? It's free right now as a promotion for the sequel, for the next week or so.
0.o
You sir, are awesome.

Posted: Mon May 17, 2010 5:02 pm
by samuelzz10
WOW. Just... WOW. Amazing, wait while I grab my lower teeth, they fell off.