They're all the rage
- Actually a decent human being. As far as I can tell anyway...
- Posts: 1621
- Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:14 am
- Location: I am in Berlin bitch!
- Forum Authority on Craigging Rights
- Posts: 4965
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:00 pm
- Location: Battling adulthood
Don't bother with that, I've had bigger battlefields and have had that problem every time, no matter how big your field is, there will always be some kind of 'killzone' where people tend to cluster.Apollyon wrote:It was beyond ridiculous. I had to push away dead bodies and stuff all the time to pose minifigs for pictures. Next time around I will build corridors _at least_ 8 studs wide.morganm wrote:I love the amount of carnage in the hallways!
A better solution would be to have the minifigs 'explode' when they are shot so you can spread the body parts better
By the way, first lrdofbricks and now this... I'm still the only one who has managed to lead Rodrigo Palo to victory! (twice)
- Cannon Fodder
- Posts: 464
- Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:18 am
- Location: Waiting for my ban to expire