M-Throne Imperial Army Overwatch [2020 UPDATE]

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Zahru II, Bragallot, Natalya, RedRover

User avatar
Kaplan
Supercharged Tank
Supercharged Tank
Posts: 848
Joined: Sat May 05, 2012 2:50 pm

Re: M-Throne Imperial Army Overwatch [2020 UPDATE]

Post by Kaplan » Fri Aug 21, 2020 12:41 am

2020 Update!

Total of 2140 Figures for this year.

Image

Altough I have added 260 figures and 9 big vehichles the difference is hardly noticable. I think I have to build something that would make enough difference for the next one.

User avatar
sahasrahla
that is a fantastic question to which no satisfactory answer will be forthcoming
Posts: 806
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2017 5:40 pm

Re: M-Throne Imperial Army Overwatch [2020 UPDATE]

Post by sahasrahla » Fri Aug 21, 2020 9:39 am

dude your army is so big now it's hard to see the difference.

User avatar
kaiser bufanda
Nice Dubs
Posts: 55
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2020 11:52 am
Location: utilizing an discarding-sabot kinetic energy penetrator against soviet armour

Re: M-Throne Imperial Army Overwatch [2020 UPDATE]

Post by kaiser bufanda » Sat Dec 19, 2020 11:40 am

And I think 30 soldiers, 2 tanks, and an apc or 2 would be good.
ninja_bait wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 2:43 pm
Violence 3.5 - not enough interaction, too many survivors
:wtc: have I gotten myself into :shock:
my army
https://brikwars.com/forums/viewtopic.p ... 17#p364817

User avatar
Bragallot
MULTIPLE, SIMULTANEOUS AND DEVASTATING DEFENSIVE DEEP STRIKES!!!
Posts: 5093
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:00 pm
Location: Medivo

Re: M-Throne Imperial Army Overwatch [2020 UPDATE]

Post by Bragallot » Sun Dec 20, 2020 5:10 pm

The next step should be a SHIP or an Armoured Core. It is part of the M-Throne's final ascension to godhood!
Fantasy battles - Scifi battles
Kommander Ken wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:04 pm
Wtf is this thread?

User avatar
Dienekes22
Minifig
Posts: 284
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:40 pm
Location: Des Moines, IA

Re: M-Throne Imperial Army Overwatch [2020 UPDATE]

Post by Dienekes22 » Sun Dec 20, 2020 5:17 pm

Bragallot wrote:
Sun Dec 20, 2020 5:10 pm
The next step should be a SHIP or an Armoured Core. It is part of the M-Throne's final ascension to godhood!
Not if the B L U E bois have anything to say about it
stubby wrote:Oh man, look at these guys. Beautiful units, photos in focus, appropriately cropped, white background... what if I remove all the current photos from the rulebook and just replace everything with these
ImageImageImage
Medivo factions - Medivo Forum Battles
Sci-Fi Factions -

User avatar
Bragallot
MULTIPLE, SIMULTANEOUS AND DEVASTATING DEFENSIVE DEEP STRIKES!!!
Posts: 5093
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:00 pm
Location: Medivo

Re: M-Throne Imperial Army Overwatch [2020 UPDATE]

Post by Bragallot » Sun Dec 20, 2020 5:28 pm

:belushi:
Fantasy battles - Scifi battles
Kommander Ken wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:04 pm
Wtf is this thread?

User avatar
kaiser bufanda
Nice Dubs
Posts: 55
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2020 11:52 am
Location: utilizing an discarding-sabot kinetic energy penetrator against soviet armour

Re: M-Throne Imperial Army Overwatch [2020 UPDATE]

Post by kaiser bufanda » Mon Dec 21, 2020 2:18 pm

Armored core? the hyperion has OT Nukes! no gundam needed when you can give the enemy AC the finger from another continent.
ninja_bait wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 2:43 pm
Violence 3.5 - not enough interaction, too many survivors
:wtc: have I gotten myself into :shock:
my army
https://brikwars.com/forums/viewtopic.p ... 17#p364817

User avatar
Bragallot
MULTIPLE, SIMULTANEOUS AND DEVASTATING DEFENSIVE DEEP STRIKES!!!
Posts: 5093
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:00 pm
Location: Medivo

Re: M-Throne Imperial Army Overwatch [2020 UPDATE]

Post by Bragallot » Mon Dec 21, 2020 5:58 pm

:sbr:
Fantasy battles - Scifi battles
Kommander Ken wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:04 pm
Wtf is this thread?

User avatar
Zupponn
if you give us money we will give you product
if you give us money we will give you product
Posts: 5549
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Formerly Wisconsin, Now Minnesota

Re: M-Throne Imperial Army Overwatch [2020 UPDATE]

Post by Zupponn » Mon Dec 21, 2020 11:17 pm

kaiser bufanda wrote:
Mon Dec 21, 2020 2:18 pm
Armored core? the hyperion has OT Nukes! no gundam needed when you can give the enemy AC the finger from another continent.
You can't rule a planet if it doesn't exist.
Image

User avatar
kaiser bufanda
Nice Dubs
Posts: 55
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2020 11:52 am
Location: utilizing an discarding-sabot kinetic energy penetrator against soviet armour

Re: M-Throne Imperial Army Overwatch [2020 UPDATE]

Post by kaiser bufanda » Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:31 am

AHH, Then make some RT nukes. M throne infantry have space suits, that should protect them from the radiation.
ninja_bait wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 2:43 pm
Violence 3.5 - not enough interaction, too many survivors
:wtc: have I gotten myself into :shock:
my army
https://brikwars.com/forums/viewtopic.p ... 17#p364817

Post Reply