Baalvillain Codex

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Bragallot, Zahru II, Natalya, RedRover

Maddox
Hero

Baalvillain Codex

Post by Maddox » Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:21 pm

Many venture far in search of arcane knowledge, and even more disappear on that road of mysticism and daemonology. Whether driven mad or succumbed to unholy temptations, some of the brightest mind of minifig scholars have been lost in the tomes and scrolls of the Baalvillain and their terrible servants. Beware, no one should draw attention of these feminine fiends into themselves without protection. Suitable counter-measures against this pink, glittery taint are metal music and weaponry with at least 80mm calibre.

The Pink Book of Baal

Mindless horde of cute Daemonimals. They hypnotize their prey with those adorable eyes, only to rip the unexpecting minifig into plastic shreds just a moment later.

Among the hordes slither fiendish slugs, incarnations of friendship and love between minifigs. Every time a minifig kisses another one caringly, their tender moment creates one more disgusting daemon-slug into the existance. It is theorized that these slugs will eventually become fully-fledged Fiends, Baalvillains and worse.

Behind the mindless predators stand the Fairy-Succubi. These Baalvillain beings are ancestors of modern Fiends, and share their terrible ability of metamorphosis. Many of them prey upon poor minifigs disguised as one of them. This is yet one more reason for great distrust towards female minifigures, as any of them could be Fiend underneath.

However, they are but a small menace and far from the greater monsters of Baal. Any true scholar of daemonology surely knows of the Villains themselves.

Glitter-Queen of Baalville, the most terrible of all daemons, leads her girly underworld and smiling legions of terrible love-fiends. She carries Sceptre of Beauty, symbol of her power and capable of driving even the grittiest minifig mad with friendship. On her other hand she holds mighty Bonds of Clikits, chains of pure, feminine energy. To be bound with them is the worst fate anyone can ever have, as they will twist the minds of the victims and make them eternal slaves of the Glitter-Queen.

On her side stands two Royal Daemons, ready to defend their malicious monarch of all harm. Armed with Sun-Shields, Flower-Swords and Sugar-Gatlings, they are capable of taking down even mightiest minifig champions.

Witch-Princess and her terrifying Envyhorse are the most potent conjurers of all Baalvillain. Enhancing their power with peach-heads of sacrificed slaves, these great witches have harnessed the powers of jealousy and envy, causing great schism among minifig-realm as the war heroes stress stress of their fabulous wardrobe and grand armies spend more time searching for cool uniforms than they spend to fight their enemies.

Baalvillains of the Queensquard make up the bulk of the daemonic forces, but they should not be taken lightly. Armed with long, deadly blades, they are still larger, faster and stronger than any minifig can hope to be.

Knights of Baalville ride enormous Hell-Steeds to battle. These pseudo-horses are terrible sight to behold, as big as armored cars and as fierce as Vikig-Wolves of old, they strike fear to heart of any minifig on their path.

The oldest and greatest devils are only tales, as no one has really seen them and lived. They are towering giants even among the Baalvillains - monstrous Terrors of Scala, ancient Love-Gods that warred millennia with the Deadly Spacemen until they were sealed into darkness of mythical Box Of 80s Legos. Some of them survived in the pink corners of the Brikverse, harboring their vengeance on now-divided Minifigkind. They wield weapons beyond minifig-comprehension, tipped with blades not made of ABS or any CLOAN brand but of some far more ancient and terrible materials.

The old propechies tell of the End Times and the Peaches who are the harbingers of doom, minifigs tainted with Baalvillain tendency to love and care. Perhaps those few Glittery Gods of Scala who are still there have been gathering all these years their daemonic armies and corrupting the Minifigkind from the inside, preparing to arrive once more and plunge the Brikverse into eternal love and friendship.

Last edited by Maddox on Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:21 am, edited 2 times in total.

Duerer
Forum Champion 2016-2017
Forum Champion 2016-2017

Re: Baalvillain Codex

Post by Duerer » Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:07 pm

Nice way of retooling Belville figs. Also nice grab on these Shadow Kraata on first pic.
Winning Contest Entries
Show
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Battles and Stories and Stuff

TastySkippy123
is a spineless dice

Post by TastySkippy123 » Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:44 pm

My...my.... MY EYES!!!!! :shock:

Red_SPAMbot
Officer

Post by Red_SPAMbot » Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:42 am

Maddox wrote: glittery taint
*snort* *snnnnnrrrkkk* :lol:

I have returned to this thread several times now, and I have to say, this is one of the most hardcore armies I've seen in a long time. BWAF! I was going to make a "princess army" for my forces of Noobania, but...but this... I can't hope to match it. I am in despair. Brilliant.
Last edited by Red_SPAMbot on Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
:studgod:ImageImageImage

Natalya
I've trolled before.

Post by Natalya » Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:35 pm

:byzero:
  ▲
▲ ▲

"Ya gotta remember, Soryu's a brutal thug, ain't got no finesse like Shinji."

Half-Moon Molly
mffmfmffgfgh

Post by Half-Moon Molly » Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:43 am

If they killed Peach Batman, we're all screwed!
yeah, I'm trans.
Spoiler
Show
[a n d i f you h a v e a n i s s u e w i t h t h a t i i n v i t e y o u t o s u c c m y g i r l d i c k]

stubby
tl;dr: the rule of fudge is the entire rulebook

Post by stubby » Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:47 pm

And beware their prophet, Chuck Tingle.

"LOVE IS REAL FOR ALL THOSE WHO KISS"
Natalya wrote:Wtf is going on in this thread?