The Fifth Alliance (Alkeria) HALO RECOLOURED!!

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Bragallot, Zahru II, Natalya, RedRover

Hiremas Alkerith
Cannon Fodder

The Fifth Alliance (Alkeria) HALO RECOLOURED!!

Post by Hiremas Alkerith » Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:25 am

As I say, this thread is under construction. Lots of photos will be missing and it is NOT FINISHED. I also apologize in advance for the crap you are about to see. Being fairly new to competitive brikwars (Despite lurking for years) my army just wasn't really developed much. Now however, that will change. As time goes on, I will buy and establish uniforms for my factions (I have concepts now, I just need to order parts) and I'll replace more and more official Lego things with my own MOCS. My excuse for now is that the five factions (With the exception of the "Imperial" Army) have been fighting for so long that very few of their soldiers retain their old uniforms, and the two sides can not even afford to purchase new armour and weapons. Therefore over time the armies have fallen into decay. With the creation of the portals into the brikverse, the five factions allied together in order to protect their worlds. Now they have allied, their economies have begun to flourish, and it is hoped that they will purchase more and better equipment.
Right, enough chatter, lets get onto the ARMIES!! :warhead:

The ALKERIANS

The Alkerians are the leaders of the alliance, and they themselves are led by Hiremas Alkerith.

RANGED INFANTRY: Once a force to be reckoned with, Alkerian infantry are now no more than a rag tag bunch of grizzled veterans that still fight for what remains of their homeland.

Image Hiremas Alkerith

MELEE INFANTRY: Like the ranged soldiers, they have been reduced to a band of men and women fighting for their world.

PILOTS AND ASTROMECHS: Alkerian Pilots are among the most skilled in the multiverse, and some have managed to keep their old uniforms ( The three in the the middle have uniforms. The fourth one from the left is the uniform I'm going with for pilots.). The astromechs were brought in by the "Imperials". (See "Imperial" army)

A3-08: The A3 series of scout droids was largely unsuccessful. The droids were highly unintelligent and expensive to make, and were discontinued (soon to be replaced by the more popular A5's) This particular one however, was salvaged by "Shelly" and was reprogrammed with an advanced AI system, among other modifications. Now a well trained combatant, and a force to be reckoned with, A3-08 does however display many qualities which would normally only be found in minifigures.

ALKERIAN GRENADIER: A heavy in all senses, Alkerian Grenadiers are only given two grenades as weapons. The hope is that after they have thrown their grenades,
they will survive long enough because of their armour to pick up a weapon to use. Their almost indestructible armour makes them a force to be reckoned with on the battlefield.

SPECTRE: One of the most powerful wraiths in existence, it is unknown if he was always a wraith or if he was once alive. He helped Hiremas Alkerith come back from the dead and has since become his loyal and good friend. He fights for Alkeria and while he can only attack occasionally (Becoming truly physical requires a great deal of energy) he can never be killed.

SHADOW: Very little is known about Shadow, as he has only recently joined the war. He is a half wraith with the unique ability to copy anyone on the battlefields abilities and appearance, and adding to this his own wraith abilities. This means he is almost impossible to defeat in battle, but he does have weaknesses.

A BUNCH OF KEY CHARACTERS FROM ALKERIA: From left to right: "Shelly", Miles Ripley and "Name Pending". The spoiler contains more info about them.
Spoiler
Show
"SHELLY" was the first minifigure to be created in Alkeria. Despite his incredible age, he has not aged in the slightest. He is a good friend of Hiremas Alkerith and the most skilled mechanic in the alliance. He is responsible for the designing and creation of almost every single vehicle in the Alkerian and even Imperial armies.
MILES RIPLEY Is the best pilot in the alliance, and another good friend of Hiremas Alkerith. He served as a captain in the Alkerian Defence Unit and still keeps his armour which he has modified to make it almost indestructible and even installed rocket boots! After the ADU was disbanded he made his fortune as a flying ace. Now he has returned to active service and fights for Alkeria with everything he has. Well skilled and with an unparalleled sense of humour, he has saved his allie's lives countless times.
"NAME PENDING"Is a diver as you can see. I have no idea what he's all about except he's some kind of crackshot whatever. His SCUBA gear acts as a jump pack because why not, and...yeah. That's about it. :troll:

HIREMAS ALKERITH: Hiremas Alkerith is the leader of Alkeria. He is a half wraith demigod (He became a half wraith after his death at the hands of his "brother") and has control over light (Which means he can create light crystals (Yes, light crystals. They're a thing), force objects around and apart, and can project energy beams from his left arm)

Sorry about the picture of my sig-fig, I was way too lazy to take another photograph of him. In the future as I add more of my troops and vehicles etc. I'll take another photograph and generally get my ass in gear.

ALKERIAN VEHICLES

The "Halo" Heavy tank *RECOLOURED!!!*

Spoiler
Show
A one of a kind tank, there has only ever been one "Halo" tank, and she has survived many years of conflict (The only time she was wreaked was in the great battle of Aldebraan, where a row of explosives under a bridge she was crossing sent her down a gorge of three thousand feet). Now she has been recoloured back to her old white red and black, and her weapons and insane power generator mean she can still dish out enormous amounts of damage.

A side view shows her newly recoloured hull, which will eventually become pure white red and black. Her age means she is not a hover tank, but drives on wheels. Notice the venting system on the turret, which prevents it from overheating. When firing, the vents are lowered to stabilise the cannon.

A view from the rear shows the entry hatch for the troop carrying chamber. She can hold up to five troops in the back, excluding the second gunner.

The interior of the Halo. The pilot does not have a window to see through, but instead sees his surroundings through optical sensors. In the power room there is a place for the gunner to sit. There is also an energy prison for important enemies. I used the old picture since the interior hasn't changed.

A shot of the turret, which can be mounted by another gunner if needed.

A top view. I'm really sorry about the bad quality! Please note that the Halo is going to be recoloured again, and will end up looking ossum.
"VIPER" CLASS HOVERTANK

Spoiler
Show
The "Viper" tanks were some of the first hovertanks in the Alkerian army, and struck fear into the hearts of their enemies. That was thousands of years ago however, and now they are nothing but shadows of what they once were. The few that remain have been salvaged from wreaks. The model shown here is one of the better preserved ones, however the cockpit and rear have been completely rebuilt. This model is equipped with two laser cannons on the mandibles, a twin turret on the top and a laser minigun on the front of the tank.

A side view of the Viper tank. I remind you that I am the boss of my own toys.

The rear doors of the hover tank. Since the originals were beyond repair, they have been replaced with these.

The interior of the tank as seen from the rear :warhead:

A top view of the tank.
THE "IMPERIAL" ARMY
The "Imperial" army are frauds. They do not in fact have an empire as they claim, but are in fact runaways from the real Imperial army. They escaped on board a cruiser, and after a warp drive malfunction were flown across space time. By remarkable Koincidence they entered into another universe and crash landed on a planet rich in natural resources, and populated only by simple herbivorous animals. Since then, the "Imperial" army has grown and prospered, and the scientists among them ClOAned the clones to make more ClOAns, and now have the largest and best equipped army in the whole alliance. However, they have only helped the other sides to further increase their profits, and have often switched sides because they feel one side is "doing the right thing" (Or more likely to give them more resources or win). Despite this, after the portals opened they decided they would join the alliance only to save their new universe. Yes, they are stormtroopers.

IMPERIAL INFANTRY: The standard troopers for the "Imperial" army. From left to right: Standard trooper, Standard Trooper, Squad leader, Sniper, Heavy.

IMPERIAL DESERT/JUNGLE COMMANDOS: "Imperial" Commandos are usually deployed in extreme environments where camouflage is priceless. However, due to their advanced skills they are sometimes deployed in urban environments in desperate situations.

JETPACK TROOPERS: Jetpack troopers are elite infantry often equipped with heavy weapons. Only rarely deployed, they wreak havoc wherever they go.

"IMPERIAL" OFFICERS/PILOTS: Despite owning a large number of vehicles, the "Imperials" do not have specific pilots at the moment. Instead their officers fill that role, and do so with great efficiency. Officers pilot vehicles and command battalions of infantry. They are invariably deployed in pairs, usually a Pilot and Gunner.

HONOUR GUARDS: Honour guards are elite members of the "Imperial" army. They are usually not clones, but highly trained supersoldiers. They guard key facilities and of course Commander W. Gree himself. Nobody other than the "Imperials" know why they only wear one glove, but it is believed to be a symbol of casting aside the slavery of the real Empire. However since this is a closely guarded secret they have not revealed the origins of this uniform.

KALLUS: Second in command of the "Imperial" Army, Kallus deals with all of the "loose ends" in "Imperial" operations. He goes wherever Gree goes, and usually pilots a speeder.

COMMANDER W. GREE: Gree is the leader of the "Imperial" army, and is one a skilled warrior and tactician. Despite his ruthless methods he has revealed his more "human" side in recent times, and continues to support Alkeria.

IMPERIAL VEHICLES:

V-20 Stealth Bomber/Striker The "Imperial" army never pioneered into starfighters or aircraft, usually leaving that up to the tried and tested Alkerian and Aldebraanian light spacecraft/aircraft. Instead they focused on star cruisers, and a dreadnought. Recently however, they began production of two different models of starfighter, the V-20 and the Raptor interceptor. Both are equipped with Alcubierre warp drives. The V-20 even has cargo space in the back which can be used carry standard cargo, life forms, or can be modified easily to hold more bombs and missiles for the craft to use in combat.
Spoiler
Show
The V-20 is well equipped, with twin missile racks, a Gatling gun, laser cannon and a bomb bay.

The winglets retract upwards for landing, and there are two airflaps to slow the craft down in crash landings or manoeuvres.

The infra red light is used on night missions, it can be swapped out for a another flap to make it symmetrical.

The craft is equipped with VTOL jets on either side to assist with take offs and landing, and manoeuvring in space.

And finally, the ship is powered by high energy thrusters, and the warp drive allows for superluminal travel.

THE "TECHNICIANS": Horrific abominations from an alternate nega-verse, their real name if spoken aloud would drive all mortals insane so they are simply referred to as "the technicians" by the Alkerians, due to their utilitarian uniform. They are essentially cannon fodder.

CANNON FODDER: The standard infantry of the "technicians", they are mostly useless but spawn in endless numbers from portals. They are simple minded and their Nega-versian nature means they often lack certain appendages. Messengers have their arms stripped off, so they really are "armless"!

OFFICERS AND COMMANDER: The two abominations either side of the commander are "Technician" officers. More skilled than standard Cannon fodder, they often operate turrets or command units of Cannon Fodder. The one in the middle is the commander of the "Technicians". Name Pending, but at the minute he's just called Drillex.
I'M THE BOSS OF MY OWN TOYS! :twss: :warhead:

URUK-HAI: Some more unoriginal troops, the Uruk-Hai are tribesmen from the southern swamps of Aldebraan. They are fearsome warriors and their weapons and shields are made from a practically indestructible metal, meaning they can deflect blows of almost any kind, and their shields are almost impossible to pierce.

URUK-HAI INFANTRY: From left to right: Archer, General, Veteran, Knight, Pikesman. Tough, ugly warriors from the southern swamps, these standard infantry are dangerous even to the most advanced civilizations.

COMMANDER LURTZ: Another unoriginally named character, Lurtz is the terrifying leader of the Uruk-Hai. Swift and Strong, he has not yet been defeated in battle.

THIS IS VERSION 5.0 OF MY ARMOURY PAGE. IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, WELL I'M THE BOSS OF MY OWN TOYS SO SCREW YOU! :mrgreen:
Last edited by Hiremas Alkerith on Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:54 am, edited 8 times in total.
AnnoyedZebra wrote: why is the dork knights groin shiny?
Stubby wrote:It's a dork in shining armor. Really, if you're going to be a dork knight, the dork has to be the shiniest part.

Darkstorm
oh god

Re: The Fifth Alliance (Alkeria, Aldebraan etc) IN PROGRESS

Post by Darkstorm » Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:58 am

The shadow could literally be an epic darklord
I mean, he looks just like one of mine (perfect for cameos *hint hint*)
The craigness is coming... Craigstorm will rise! Craig to all who oppose us!
My Old Faction:Darkstorm Empire, New Faction: Phoenician Empire My Alliance:Kult of the Darkness
What craigs, but has no craig, yet craigs all that craigs?
Some say the answer is craig, but only few know the real Craig. Soon, all will craig. Craigstorm is coming. :warhead:

Hiremas Alkerith
Cannon Fodder

Post by Hiremas Alkerith » Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:02 am

Darkstorm wrote:The shadow could literally be an epic darklord
I mean, he looks just like one of mine (perfect for cameos *hint hint*)
You have a point there...
Nothing is known about him so I guess he could well be a servant of Darkstorm in disguise...
:trap:
Stubby wrote:It's a dork in shining armor. Really, if you're going to be a dork knight, the dork has to be the shiniest part.

Darkstorm
oh god

Post by Darkstorm » Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:11 am

I can feel the plot sifting through my soul...
*hmmm, kidney! I like kidney!* *munchmunch* :mrgreen:
The craigness is coming... Craigstorm will rise! Craig to all who oppose us!
My Old Faction:Darkstorm Empire, New Faction: Phoenician Empire My Alliance:Kult of the Darkness
What craigs, but has no craig, yet craigs all that craigs?
Some say the answer is craig, but only few know the real Craig. Soon, all will craig. Craigstorm is coming. :warhead:

Omega Prime
Cannon Fodder

Re: The Fifth Alliance (Alkeria) IN PROGRESS *VEHICLES!*

Post by Omega Prime » Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:56 pm

I just really like the random really scared-looking guy in the first pic wearing a suit
gotta love knitting needles. i can make you a scarf. i can make a hat. i can stab your eyes out. i can make mittens.

What was that middle part again?

i can make a hat

Hiremas Alkerith
Cannon Fodder

Post by Hiremas Alkerith » Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:20 am

Omega Prime wrote:I just really like the random really scared-looking guy in the first pic wearing a suit
Yeah, he's supposed to be an old veteran from the Alkerian army, that still fights for them even in his old age.
Just because everyone loves a scared old man in a warzone wearing a suit and fighting with an old timey pistol...
:srs: :whoelse: :sbr:

Hiremas Alkerith
Cannon Fodder

Post by Hiremas Alkerith » Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:16 am

Really sorry-I won't be able to update my armoury for a few days, as I'm having camera trouble. I can still do the forum battle, but I just don't have time/can't be bothered to do any more work on my armoury page. I WILL keep on updating it though, as only a few of my troops/vehicles are shown.
:troll:

Hiremas Alkerith
Cannon Fodder

Re: The Fifth Alliance (Alkeria) VIPER TANK UPDATE

Post by Hiremas Alkerith » Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:53 am

NEW UPDATE: Recoloured HALO tank.

NEXT UPDATE:Imperial troop transports, gunships and more!

CaptainZebra
rei sucks

Re: The Fifth Alliance (Alkeria) HALO RECOLOURED!!

Post by CaptainZebra » Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:56 pm

I read alkerians as algerians
My keboa5rd =isn't wo5rk=ing ve5ry well at the moment... Exc6use any m=istakes =in my ty-p=ing.(T5r6ust, me =it can get a lot wo5rse than th=is)

Hiremas Alkerith
Cannon Fodder

Post by Hiremas Alkerith » Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:39 am

Most people do. :cry:

Darthnox129
Officer

Post by Darthnox129 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:26 pm

If you're having trouble coming up with new names for your characters, I find this website extremely useful:

http://www.fantasynamegenerators.com/

It has tons of different categories of generators for names of people, places, items, etc, and there are generators for various races, occupations, and time periods. It makes it very easy to name those characters in your force who aren't the most important but still need to be unique. I use a combination of names from this site and references to my favorite books, movies and shows when naming places and characters in my force.

By the way, PMed Darkstorm about this already but I was hoping to join the Kult of Darkness with my army the Arkhosian Empire, the current armory post for them is not up to date, they are less clone-like now with better weaponry.
Studs for the stud god, bricks for the brick throne.

Yeah, I play Tau in 40k. What? Of course I have friends, why would you think I didn't?

Captain-Camper
seriously?

Post by Captain-Camper » Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:14 pm

Why the 5th Alliance we already had the Third Alliance composed of famous factions like Trion and Bavaria?
"Tallyho lads, snuggle the houses and burn the women! Leave not a single potted plant alive! Full speed ahead and damn the cheesemongers"

Hiremas Alkerith
Cannon Fodder

Post by Hiremas Alkerith » Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:42 am

You can call them the alliance of the five if that makes you feel better, otherwise...
Just Alkeria. Alkeria lead the alliance, so just call them the Alkerians.
When I named my faction I was still a lurker way way back and hadn't even heard of the third alliance.
:rtfm:

AnnoyedZebra
Somebody make this Zebra's rank.

Post by AnnoyedZebra » Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:43 pm

glory to the algerian alliance!
Image Image

Hiremas Alkerith
Cannon Fodder

Post by Hiremas Alkerith » Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:04 am

I've been unable to use my LEGO and will be for a little while now, but this is an old photo I took, which might interest you.
It's what Hiremas Alkerith and his "brother" Aldebraan looked like before the war.