The Ottoman Empire

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Zahru II, Bragallot, RedRover, Natalya

ComradeGreen
Hero of Anno
Hero of Anno

The Ottoman Empire

Post by ComradeGreen » Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:38 am

On the borders of the Lost Sector deep within the Anno Galaxy lies the Peach Supremacist state of the Ottoman Empire. Led by the magnificent Sultan Mehmed the XIth, Their armies march to claim the riches of the Lost Sector!

Overwatch:

The Ottoman Army is rather technologically lacking compared to their rivals. They make up for this with a highly organised military force that values standardisation, obedience and cohesiveness. All combatants in the Ottoman Army are of the Peach Race, and Yellows serve in menial labour across the empire as an ethnic minority.

Sultan Mehmed XI is rather new to his position as Sultan, and has gone about aggressive reform to the military during his reign. Expanding its size and conquering more worlds. He is also an academic, and has studied the Stormtide phenomenon that is seldom seen around the Lost Sector.

the proud Başkadın of Mehmed XI, Semra is the favoured wife of Mehmed XI. She has a great level of power within the empire due to her influential role to the Sultan, and is rarely seen by the common folk, to maintain her purity.

Cavus Hikmet has served Mehmed well his entire life. Commanding the infantry forces of the Ottoman Empire as their sergeant, He is a proficient tactician and keeps his force disciplined.

Making up the bulk of the Ottoman Army are the well trained Nefer, or Privates. They are equipped with modernised rifles produced in Ottoman factories, and trained by their strict commanders to die for the glorious Sultan. Legally, They are considered servants of the Sultan, and can only fight under his command.

The Ottoman Army fields only a handful of vehicles, but the Abdul Works Staff Car is the most common among them. It is capable of carrying 3 minifigs other then its driver when unloaded, but is typically only seen carrying 1. as its rear space is taken up by a machinegun used for fire support in battle. It is crewed by the proud engineers of the Ottoman Army, who work hard to maintain and drive the metallic beast.
Spoiler
Show
The Sultan has recently ordered Artillery cannons and a Camelry unit, as well as additional infantry to bolster his armed forces.

Thank you for reading! This will be one of my main factions. I've yet to properly reveal my main faction outside the discord. I look forward to sharing more with you. When i make new units, They'll certainly be posted in this thread. And when i have a few threads going I'll see about making a hub thread like I've seen others do.
"If you liberate my Gulag one more time..."- Green

Natalya
I've trolled before.

Re: The Ottoman Empire

Post by Natalya » Sun Oct 06, 2019 12:41 am

This shit got no replies but that's an ossum vehicle you got there.
  ▲
▲ ▲

"Ya gotta remember, Soryu's a brutal thug, ain't got no finesse like Shinji."

Pyro
Champion
Champion

Re: The Ottoman Empire

Post by Pyro » Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:17 pm

Ossum Ottos ma dude
You are not worthy as my opponent