[FF20] Avatars Of A New Brikpocalypse

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Bragallot, Zahru II, Natalya, RedRover

Food_Truk
I'm going to have to use normal children to test it before I can use babies

[FF20] Avatars Of A New Brikpocalypse

Post by Food_Truk » Sun Feb 23, 2020 6:01 pm

There is currently a lack of footage, but witnesses recall when the Large HardOn Kollider was activated at Quantum Inc.'s scientific headquarters. The lights went dim within a fifty mile radius, radios shifted channels rapidly, phones started receiving repeated prank calls that featured nothing but endless farting, minifigs suddenly developed interests in harmless and sometimes even constructive hobbies like baking or board games. After that, there's been an uncomfortable feeling ever since. As if something isn't quite right.

STABILITY - THE KANONA VIRUS
A sentient infectious disease and the physical representation of nostalgia gone wrong, the Kanona Virus is the microscopic manifestation of Stability. It spreads through minifig-to-minifig contact. Symptoms can show up anywhere from 2 to 14 days after exposure. Early on, they're a lot like the common cold. The minifig might notice:
  • Nostalgia
  • Complaining About Change
  • Shortness of Breath
The Virus turns the minifig if untreated for too long, consuming their facial features and changing them into a copy of Stability.

PEACE - FRAT BOY PACIFICASS
The manifestation of Pacificass that really, really likes alcohol. His goal is to steal all the transparent bricks and brew the best transparent beer ever after he saw that one post about the BierWagen and got obsessed. Hide your Orange Transparent Chainsaws, because he's coming for them!

POOP & JUSTICE - TIMMY THE FORUM TROLL AND TOMMY THE RULES LAWYER
These two have spent the last half hour citing nothing but the same ten Big Bang Theory and Simpsons quotes. Timmy the Forum Troll with his giant Shit Stick quickly befriended Tommy The Rules Lawyer with his Letter Of The Rule and Yellowtooth Keyboard which he uses to spam his monotonous and repetitive iterations of grammar and rules on every device possible. Together they mostly troll imageboards and spam the same Star Wars builds over and over on social media.

EDIT:
Bonus shot of the Shit Stick. Because.
Last edited by Food_Truk on Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"It's like walking into a gaming convention and finding everyone shitting on the tables, physically assaulting others and screaming like rabid foxes."

MadMario
Purism Prometheus
Purism Prometheus

Re: [FF20] Avatars Of A New Brikpocalypse

Post by MadMario » Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:07 am

Compendium of my works
ImageImageImage
More Badges
Show
ImageImage

Food_Truk

Post by Food_Truk » Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:44 am

Very generous, and I'm already working on obtaining a better camera/display table. I'm disappointed in my own iPhone's camera functions.
"It's like walking into a gaming convention and finding everyone shitting on the tables, physically assaulting others and screaming like rabid foxes."

CaLego420
Champion
Champion

Post by CaLego420 » Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:40 pm

I'm sorry _Truk. Not trying to steal your thunder but I feel this is something that needs addressed immediately:

Dear M2,

Your judging index card is annoying as all fuck. My hope is that this is some form of depraved experimentation that will hopefully pass, and the sooner the better. The contrived, compounded, and confus(ed)ing format of the infernal thing is causing my brain to want burst out of my skull, then find your brain, and murder it repeatedly. Please never ever ever again in your life think such psychosis-inducing things are a good idea. They truly are not.

Love or Hate,
CaLego

MadMario
Purism Prometheus
Purism Prometheus

Post by MadMario » Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:41 am

CaLego420 wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:40 pm
Your judging index card is annoying as all fuck. My hope is that this is some form of depraved experimentation that will hopefully pass, and the sooner the better. The contrived, compounded, and confus(ed)ing format of the infernal thing is causing my brain to want burst out of my skull, then find your brain, and murder it repeatedly. Please never ever ever again in your life think such psychosis-inducing things are a good idea. They truly are not.

Dear "CL420",

It´s a chart. In black and white. With a standard true type font. I´m really sorry your brain can´t handle this.
And that it makes you so upset that you even can´t send this as a private complaint to me, but use someone other´s Thread for attention.

And yes, it´s an experiment, because it seemed the easiest and most clearly arranged way to compare 22 separate Contest Entries. Your reaction makes me wanna use it constantly in the future, but maybe three times in size, each number and word colored differently and everything written in comic sans. Maybe that´s better for your brain.

And next time you are annoyed by stuff I do, please address me directly. There´s a PM function in the forums, you know?

I hope this information could help you.

Love, "M2" - better known as MadMario.
Compendium of my works
ImageImageImage
More Badges
Show
ImageImage

Duerer
Forum Champion 2016-2017
Forum Champion 2016-2017

Post by Duerer » Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:53 am

I tried to fix that chart to be more readable but something went terribly wrong...

Winning Contest Entries
Show
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Battles and Stories and Stuff

CaLego420
Champion
Champion

Post by CaLego420 » Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:27 am

MadMario wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:41 am
And next time you are annoyed by stuff I do, please address me directly. There´s a PM function in the forums, you know?
Which I attempted to utilize to no avail, hence the hijacking and direct response. The PM function does not work for me.
Duerer wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:53 am
I tried to fix that chart to be more readable but something went terribly wrong...

This is, somehow, better.

Food_Truk

Post by Food_Truk » Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:44 pm

My two cents, the sheet could've used a slightly bigger font and switching the minifig names and judging sections on the rows and columns around would make it faster to read but otherwise it was easy to figure out the which and what. Pacificass got the highest total and Timmy the Rules Lawyer's the lamest of the bunch.

I wasn't expecting too much out of this submission after weeks of zero comments but I didn't imagine that someone'd cast Shitstorm lvl. 4 on my thread. :wtc:

Red_SPAMbot
Officer

Post by Red_SPAMbot » Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:42 pm

MadMario wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:41 am
Your reaction makes me wanna use it constantly in the future, but maybe three times in size, each number and word colored differently and everything written in comic sans.
Do it! :troll:
:studgod:ImageImageImage

stubby
tl;dr: the rule of fudge is the entire rulebook

Post by stubby » Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:38 am

Next steps:

6. Increase font size 300%. Decrease box sizes 50%.
7. Save as jpeg, quality level 0.
8. load jpeg, resize to 150%, save as a new jpeg quality level zero.
9. use palette rotation and image inverts to create animated gif
10. save a separate image for each of these steps; add all of them to your post signature

I think this will help make it sufficiently brikwars. Moar dakka + moar bakka, that's the brikwars way
Natalya wrote:Wtf is going on in this thread?

ninja_bait
I can make this man. I can let him touch the butt. I cannot promise his safety
I can make this man. I can let him touch the butt. I cannot promise his safety

Post by ninja_bait » Tue Mar 10, 2020 8:52 am

Just going to leave a bulk score for all the figs
Style -- 7
Story-- 8
Photography-- 7
Thematic Potential-- 9
I make apocalypses and apocalypse accessories.
ImageImageImage