[Anno] Space Bunny's Cameos

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Zahru II, Bragallot, Natalya, RedRover

Space Bunny
Cannon Fodder

[Anno] Space Bunny's Cameos

Post by Space Bunny » Wed Apr 08, 2020 6:06 am

So, over the past few months, I've been amassing several small squads of other member's armies from Anno. Currently the total amount of these squads is 5, but there's more to come.
I'll be using this thread to keep people updated on which factions have a cameo from me. The bigger your cameo, the more likely I'll be able to feature you in a forum battle.

Orsator Contingency
This is one of my favorite of the cameos here, with a turret, a machine gun guy, 3 regulars and a hero.
Spoiler
Show
Their leader, Lord Heglius, is one who doesn't care much for negotiation, so his squadron usually contains as many machine guns as possible to kill as many of the enemies forces as possible (An excellent example half way through this forum battle)

The main machine gunners have a different shaped helmet usually to determine that they are more import to the Lord than the rest of the regulars.

In battle, Lord Heglius usually likes to get the biggest guns he can find in. This usually ends with a stationary turret, but it's effectiveness usually out weighs the lack of mobility.

The regulars differ from the usual with their blue helmets, and darker uniforms. This is just a personal choice of the Lord.

Han Khan
This force is compilled of marines and is usually seen accompanied by Minaglacia forces. With 4 regulars, an officer, a medic, a walker, and a hero, this force can put up a good fight on its own.
Spoiler
Show
The hero, Jannette, is a veteran of many fights. Her blade is a one of a kind, and can distinguish her from other leaders of Han Khan.

The squadron can be most notable from others as it has a prototype walker. Sturdy and effective, the walker is used for its large gun, and can take out units from a far.

The medic and officer aren't too impressive, but wear the same armor as a marine, usually to make sure they stand out less in grim battle fields.

The 4 regulars are each equipped with a sword and a small gun. This is Jannettes preferred load out for her troops, and consequently, they are used heavily in closed battle fields for their ability to attack in close combat.

Bleak Company
The Bleak Company forces here are comprised of a unit of hunters, each with an individual custom piece on their armour, making them some of the better of the bunch.
They are led by Mike Chineuo, a representative for Bleak Company in front of factions such as Minaglacia. Unlike the rest of Bleak Company, Mike is a fan of Brik Kats, instead of donuts.

Haremists
A weeb military force, led by [Enter Shinji Name Here].

Legotavia
The final squadron today is Legotavia. This force is led by the Hooded Crusader hero, Moria, and has a mixture of troops. This force isn't usually seen inside the core of Legotovia, but instead are usually whisked away to far off planets for recon missions.

AnnoyedZebra
Somebody make this Zebra's rank.

Re: [Anno] Space Bunny's Cameos

Post by AnnoyedZebra » Wed Apr 08, 2020 6:30 am

These all look great! My fave is probably the Orsator team but they need visors
Image Image

Spectral
IT'S PAYDAY AT BLEAK COMPANY HEADQUARTERS
IT'S PAYDAY AT BLEAK COMPANY HEADQUARTERS

Re: [Anno] Space Bunny's Cameos

Post by Spectral » Wed Apr 08, 2020 4:33 pm

Lmao, likes Brki Kats better than donuts, that's pretty good! I love the design of the Bleak Company rep!
Bleak Company! COMING SOON TO A PLANET NEAR YOU!!