[HPH20] Reclamator Drone

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Bragallot, Zahru II, Natalya, RedRover

MadMario
Purism Prometheus
Purism Prometheus

[HPH20] Reclamator Drone

Post by MadMario » Sun Sep 27, 2020 2:41 am

Note: sorry for the shitty picture quality, my old camera finally conked out, replacement has not arrived yet and the interim doesn´t seem to like artificial light. Or zooming. Or making good pictures at all.

The Reclamator Drone, an automated resource gathering system:

These drones were invented and are therefore mostly in use by the "Menders of Construction". Their main purpose is to strive abandoned battlefields and collect all the ABS that´s left there. You can see some older types in action here

To disassemble bigger junk parts, the Reclamators are equipped with drilling and sawing tools...

...as well as a powerful vacuum grille on the front. The ABS is then processed and advanced through a nozzle into the collecting tray on the back. From there it can be easily put into bigger machines for further processing.

The six-wheeled design lets the drones work on most terrains. A small point defense gun on top keeps raiders from stealing the precious cargo.

The parts breakdown. 47 parts in total. ...hmm only 47 parts? Let me count that again. 1... 2... 3...

*BRRRRFFRRFFFRFTRRR* "Noooooooooo!"
Compendium of my works
ImageImageImage
More Badges
Show
ImageImage

Duerer
Forum Champion 2016-2017
Forum Champion 2016-2017

Re: [HPH20] Reclamator Drone

Post by Duerer » Mon Oct 05, 2020 4:07 am

Love how it looks like a little death tractor with a tiny trailer.
Winning Contest Entries
Show
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Battles and Stories and Stuff

Gorvoslov
Hero

Post by Gorvoslov » Tue Oct 06, 2020 7:02 pm

Reclamator Drone
Style: 9. I get some serious Command and Conquer vibes, so good job if that's what you were going for, and if not, say that's what you were going for.
Substance: 8.
Photography: 9.
Story: 9. Gotta love how meta it is to be derailed by the very creation you are cataloguing.
Total: 26 (35 tiebreaker)

Falk
Oh no whatever will we do without the buttplugs
Oh no whatever will we do without the buttplugs

Post by Falk » Fri Oct 09, 2020 10:25 am

Style: 9/10
Substance: 8/10
Photography: 8/10
Story: 7/10

:<3:
BrikWars 2010 Rules wrote:BrikWars ... stands in pretty direct opposition to many fundamental elements of the LEGO® philosophy, such as "Not Teaching Kids How Funny It Is to Set People on Fire."
Empire of Luchardsko WIP wiki page

Bookwyrm
Champion
Champion

Post by Bookwyrm » Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:39 am

(Shit I totally thought I finished this the other day but it was still a draft my bad)

> Style -- Love the look of this guy and how it fits into the MoC. Each little element clearly has a function so it really feels like it makes use of the space. Could *mayyybe* use a little more color in the main body to break up the big red block besides functional parts but honestly it still works really well. 9/10

> Substance -- I dig this drone style, if you do more with different functions I think they’d work very well, maybe a variant with arms or a paint sprayer would be cool. Idk I just really like these guys. 10/10

> Photography -- Good photos considering the camera disclaimer, still not great but understandably so. Extra points for the funny parts breakdown, we’ve all been there before when trying to keep track of parts counts. 7/10

> Story -- Like I’ve said before, I’m excited to see where the MoC story goes from here, this was a great little inspiration piece for that. 8/10