Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.
Moderators: Zahru II, Bragallot, Natalya, RedRover
- You can nail me with your wood. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
- Posts: 2681
- Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:41 pm
- Location: Ottawa
Here is my submission for the 2020 Hundred Piece Hullabaloo!
The speeder without the pilot.
Features folding landing gear.
The layout of the 100 pieces.
There are a couple of pieces rather sloppily Photoshopped out, but they're not pictured in the photos. One is a pistol that the pilot formerly had, the other is a bar that added extra strength, but is neither necessary nor visible.
Thanks as always to Quantumsurfer for organizing the contest, and getting me motivated to build something!
Tzan wrote: Quantumsurfer wrote:
I generally agree with Tzan
Warhead wrote:I agree with QuantumSmurfer.
I agree with Warhead.
- that is a fantastic question to which no satisfactory answer will be forthcoming
- Posts: 806
- Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2017 5:40 pm
- Forum Champion 2016-2017
- Posts: 2883
- Joined: Sat May 03, 2014 11:22 am
- Has anyone ever used those holes before?
- Posts: 4757
- Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:41 pm
- Location: Boston
Wow thats nice! and with folding landing gear
- Posts: 211
- Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:01 pm
- Location: Free of the Plot Hole at last
> Style -- Superb building technique as usual, the engines especially are great and it’s just a very nice little speeder, I’d especially like to see a version of it in some color variations. 10/10
> Substance -- Technically speaking it’s fantastic, the folding landing gear looks great. Is gud, not much else to say here, that’s par for the Aoffan course. 10/10
> Photography -- You really need to give me a breakdown on your lighting setup because mine always looks like trash lol, but yours is clear as it always is. 10/10
> Story -- In true Aoffan fashion this has exactly zero impact on Kanon. No less of a great build but unfortunately the only story here has to be inferred from the name. 1/10
- Posts: 107
- Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2020 6:04 pm
- Location: Canadian Backwater
"Junkyard Dog" Speeder
Style: 9. Some nice greebling going on for the scale.
Story: 6. Not much story to go by.
Total: 26 (32 tiebreaker)
- Oh no whatever will we do without the buttplugs
- Posts: 1179
- Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:43 pm
This is great. Some more color would have been nice, but otherwise excellent, especially the underside.
Empire of Luchardsko WIP wiki page
BrikWars 2010 Rules wrote:BrikWars ... stands in pretty direct opposition to many fundamental elements of the LEGO® philosophy, such as "Not Teaching Kids How Funny It Is to Set People on Fire."