TEORI's Figure Pool[FF21]

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Zahru II, Bragallot, RedRover, Natalya

TEORI
Officer

TEORI's Figure Pool[FF21]

Post by TEORI » Wed Feb 17, 2021 1:45 pm

Boney B.(Purist Style)
He is the most famous singer in the Terma United Nations. It is said that he can influence and even direct people with his songs. It is said that Wololo Priests from ancient times adapted their teachings to their songs. It is thought that he holds all the figures together with the power of these songs and brings them peace and tranquility.

Purifying Lurifier(Kustom Style)
The souls of the dead figures in the endless battles of Brikwars meet him first. In purgatory they purify and send them to ABS heaven in pure form. To be integrated in another body. It saves them from Kustom heresy. But this is a painful process for souls. Because Kustom is deep in their souls.

Admiral CPU(Purist Style)
It is an android developed for Terma Space Fleet's need for well-trained personnel. He knows all the tactics in the fleet. It is an imitation of Admiral Ahab in behavior. Thanks to the learning algorithm, It can learn all new tactics. It carries a backup artificial intelligence with it in the form of a lantern. He calls it the guide.

Blood Lord(Purist Style)
An evil ancient creature is mentioned in the ancient inscriptions of Terma. It is said that this creature makes its destiny eternal with the blood of all beings.

Orange Iron Brock(Purist Style)
He is the guitarist of the most famous rock band in the Terma United Nations. He is said to be the last representative of the Ayoyoyo Priests. It is claimed that they united the whole planet under a single flag with their duet with Boney B.

Soldiers of Pandora(Kustom Style)
They don't have an emblem or a flag promoting them. They are not affiliated with any military organization. They only take orders from the head of TERMA. They are used to protect the head of TERMA and for very specific tasks. Each one is designed as a one man army. Clone soldier evolved with VZ 26 active ingredient. But it is different from a normal life form. Special war machines with differently positioned organs. They are equipped with heavy armor and high-tech weapons. Soldiers who never get hungry, never thirsty, never get tired and never die. Like a virus.

Anyone But Someone(Kustom Style)
He is Commander of Soldiers of Pandora. He is one of the first generation Scouts, formerly devotees. It was partially mutated due to exposure to excessive radiation during the great war on sweating. His identity is unknown, as all records from the pre-Great War have been destroyed. He can no longer remember who he is. He doesn't want to know anyway. All he knows is to command the deadliest walking corpse army in the galaxy.
Spoiler
Show

Kommander Ken
an avid fan of large round cannons
an avid fan of large round cannons

Re: TEORI's Figure Pool[FF21]

Post by Kommander Ken » Wed Mar 03, 2021 1:30 pm

Bony B.
Style - 8
Story - 6
Photography - 8
Thematic Potential - 6

[Kustom]
Purifying Lurifier
Style - 6
Story - 6
Photography - 6
Thematic Potential - 7

Admiral CPU
Style - 6
Story - 7
Photography - 7
Thematic Potential - 6

Blood Lord
Style - 4
Story - 4
Photography - 7
Thematic Potential - 5

Brock
Style - 7
Story - 7
Photography - 8
Thematic Potential - 9

[Kustom]
Soldiers of Pandora
Style - 9
Story - 7
Photography - 8
Thematic Potential - 6

[Kustom]
Anyone But Someone
Style - 8
Story - 8
Photography - 8
Thematic Potential - 7

Brock is the man with the plan. Totally wanna see more of that dude.

ninja_bait
I can make this man. I can let him touch the butt. I cannot promise his safety
I can make this man. I can let him touch the butt. I cannot promise his safety

Post by ninja_bait » Wed Mar 03, 2021 4:16 pm

Really great presentation above and beyond just clean photography. Some of the purist figs feel too simple but generally stylish. Where does Admiral CPU's body come from? I simply must have it.

My scores are formatted as follows: (style, story, photography, thematic potential)

Boney B. (8, 7, 10, 7)
Lucifer (7, 8, 9, 8)
Admiral CPU (10, 8, 10, 9)
Blood Lord (8, 6, 7, 6)
Orange Iron Brock (8, 8, 8, 8)
Pandora Soldier (10, 8, 9, 9)
Anyone but Someone (10, 9, 9, 9)
I make apocalypses and apocalypse accessories.

Bookwyrm
Champion
Champion

Post by Bookwyrm » Wed Mar 17, 2021 3:43 pm

Apologies for the late judging, in order to expedite the progress I’ll forego my usual commentary and jump straight for the rankings unless I want to make a specific note on something.

BONEY B.
Style - 10
Story - 8
Photos - 10
Potential - 8
RA RA RASPUTIN; LOVER OF THE TERMAN QUEEN

PURIFYING LURIFER
Style - 9
Story - 8
Photos - 9
Potential - 8

ADMIRAL CPU
Style - 8
Story - 8
Photos - 9
Potential - 8

BLOOD LORD
Style - 9
Story - 8
Photos - 8
Potential - 9

ORANGE IRON BROCK
Style - 7
Story - 8
Photos - 8
Potential - 8

PANDORA SOLDIER
Style - 10
Story - 8
Photos - 9
Potential - 5

ANYONE BUT SOMEONE
Style - 10
Story - 8
Photos - 8
Potential - 5
I’m only scoring these last two low in the tiebreaker because I know I’ve seen you post these way before the Figbarf and in a tie between an original contest entry and a previously made fig I have to give the edge to the one completed within the contest time limit.