Brikwars Community Faction Reference Sheet

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Zahru II, Bragallot, RedRover, Natalya

Kastrenzo
all I have is anthrax and rage

Brikwars Community Faction Reference Sheet

Post by Kastrenzo » Fri Feb 26, 2021 4:50 pm

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

This is an open to the public google spreadsheet that I have created for any member of the community to be able to fill out their own information, as well as any information about other users here they may happen to know

The goal here is to create a readable list where you can draw a line between each user, and the armies they have.
It also has the side benefit of translating Discord usernames, since people on discord have a habit of changing their names all the time, there's more than a few of us who forget Who exactly owns X army, because their owner changed their name 3 times in a year. and so on.

Some simple rules for each Column
A - Discord username, (Your COMMON name, not seasonal things. So Ninja_Bait, not Jolly_Bait)
B - Forum name, if it's completely different from what they are commonly referred to on Discord
C - a Y or N regarding whether this person is still an active member of the community. Ideally, if someone fills out their own row, they'll put Y. but If a person is adding someone else, who isn't around anymore, but feels they should still be recorded for this, (Like Warhead or Shadowscythe for example), Put N. (BANNED USERS ARE NOT TO BE INCLUDED)

D-Onward - For your faction. Just put the most common name of your faction, Color it by color-scheme if you want, and if you can, add a link to the cell. to do this. click on the box, hit CTRL+K, and post a forum link to your armory post.

Other notes.
If you have a sizable cameo faction, feel free to list it. just add a (C) to the end of the faction name
If your faction is a Medievo/Fantasy world army, add an (M) to the end of it.
(Sorry to segregate the Medievo stuff, I love Medievo, but its clear the majority of the current userbase are doing Spacey/Modern things, just wanted a simple way of differentiating them)

Lastly. DO NOT TRY TO SORT THE COLUMNS OR FIX THE ALPHABETICAL SORTING, I WILL DO THAT FROM DAY TO DAY
If the chart gets broken, I'll revert and fix it. If the chart gets vandalized. I'll lock it. don't make me lock it.

Any questions, just post here or ping me on discord.
Faction Index - Flickr Gallery

You can't ride a scooter when you're drunk and 9 years old.

Kastrenzo

Re: Brikwars Community Faction Reference Sheet

Post by Kastrenzo » Fri Feb 26, 2021 9:04 pm

side note

We seperated the sheet into 4 pages

Space - for everything that isn't medievo,
Space Legacy - for users who are no longer active *we hid the C columns*
Medievo - For medieval/fantasy factions
Cameo - for cameos, obviously. Some people seem to have a LOT of them.
Faction Index - Flickr Gallery

You can't ride a scooter when you're drunk and 9 years old.