Exo-Dorks: The Plant-Based Threat

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Zahru II, Bragallot, RedRover, Natalya

Cyberman
Champion
Champion

Exo-Dorks: The Plant-Based Threat

Post by Cyberman » Tue Nov 09, 2021 11:40 am

There were some plants somewhere a long time ago who got so tired of being trod on or eaten that they evolved consciousness. Their biggest achievement is making walking robots able of sustaining plant life while looking cool. They want to rid the universe of herbivores and vegans out of sympathy for weaker types of plant.

The Foot Soldier
These guys have a booster pack so that they can run faster to make their stabbing more efficient.

The Chainsaw Dudes
Equipped with chainsaws these plants are able to deal serious damage to anyone getting too close.

Recon Drones
Able to traverse most terrain bcs of their grappling hook, these soldiers can scout the battlefield quickly and silently, stabbing anyone if necessary or if they are bored.

Finger Gunners
These have guns. Also they are massive hypocrites bcs they don't want to get shot themselves.

Supreme Leader
The boss bcs he is gold. Also can burn ants with his spyglass and only plant who can communicate with the recon droids once out of sight.

Overwatch
I am still sorting through my briks so a vehicle might come in the near future. These guys seem cool so I will probably expand on them later, the biggest problem being that these are all of my Exo-Force robots

KleptocracyNow
Nice Dubs

Re: Exo-Dorks: The Plant-Based Threat

Post by KleptocracyNow » Sun Nov 14, 2021 2:35 pm

Ah, yes, plant chainsaws. Trees turning tools designed to slaughter and butcher their kind into a weapon against their oppressors. Poetic.