Assorted minifigs

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Zahru II, Bragallot, RedRover, Natalya

ArchyX74
Officer
Location: drunk at the nearest tavern (or I could be right behind you)

Assorted minifigs

Post by ArchyX74 » Tue Nov 09, 2021 3:48 pm

Posting minifigs here that don't have squads/groups/armies to be with so I don't spam the armoury with posts including single minifigs of minimal importance. Enjoy a sort of un-sanctioned figbarf a guess.

First up, a warhead shard. Because why not.
You can tell he's happy to be here. And because he fucked somebody's mom last night.
He apparently likes bisecting people too.
Dr.Warhead will see you now.

Second on the list is a trattorian drone I built. Got parts coming for a second one soon.
The only thing that's been on its mind since Trattorias cancellation has been to murder everything in sight.
And get revenge on the phaleks for trying to kick over his brethren at the battle of the buttnomikon.
Sweet revenge. And a phalek's nuts busted as a bonus!

Finally for this episode of Archy's un-sanctioned figbarf (heh), we have a- hang on a second HOW DID YOU GE- *brootalisin' noises*
GET THAT YELLOW PANZEE'S BODY OUTTA 'ERE!! NOW DEN, WE GOTS A BROOTAL GIT.
HE'S READY TO BROOTALISE SOME PANZEES!
IN FACT 'ERE 'E IS DOIN JUST DAT!!
DAT GIT'S ALREADY MAKIN DA BROOTALZ PROUD!! What's dat? DA BAWSSES STARTIN A RAID!? WELL WHAT ARE WE STANDIN ROUND FER!? LET'S GET BROOTALISIN!! *off the brootals run to brootalise some other poor sods*
*A wild Archy falls out of a closet (insert closet joke here)* Ooooow... Are they gone? Oh thank god. Well I guess that does it for my first un-sanctioned figbarf. Hope y'all enjoyed the minifigs, in the meantime I gotta get an icepack. Those brootalz really brootalized my head in...

ArchyX74
Officer
Location: drunk at the nearest tavern (or I could be right behind you)

Re: Assorted minifigs

Post by ArchyX74 » Tue Nov 09, 2021 5:18 pm

realising only too late I should've cropped some of the photos to get rid of any unneeded negative space...