[FF22] Cracjaw's Figbarf

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Zahru II, Bragallot, RedRover, Natalya

Cracjaw
Minifig

[FF22] Cracjaw's Figbarf

Post by Cracjaw » Fri Feb 18, 2022 12:51 pm

This is the first time I've ever done this, and I truly believe that a few of these characters are lackluster, but here we go!

AXLE AND PIN

First and foremost, we have the god of Metal. Not your ordinary Metal, but Brikwars Metal. Heavy Metal! His name is actually Chuck, but he prefers to go by the alter ego of Axle & Pin. He has rested long enough, spoken of only in shadows and quiet whispers. He has chosen to reveal himself in all his glory, perhaps he will start a band? Time can only tell...

Parts Breakdown

COMMODORE BILLINGSLY

Next, we have a Brittanian Commodore. He has held onto his power for a few years, and while his faction is still quite small, he hopes to lead them in glorious battles once again. He commands a small fleet of ships, with his flag ship being that of the Helmingway. He has recently been contacted by several foreign embassies, perhaps an alliance will be formed?

Parts Breakdown

COMMANDER BLOQ

Bloq has been a commander in the ASE for only a few years, but since gaining this power he has his eyes set higher and higher. His goals are unknown, but he definitely hopes that he will be able to fight again. He misses the good ol' days when the Assyrians were feared. He now lives in a day and age where Medivo and Ooyama are extremely popular, the Assyrians are almost a forgotten faction, though perhaps they will become great again in the near future...

Parts Breakdown

THE GOD OF MEDIVO

The God of Medivo has gone by many names. Some from the past, and some from the future. He has watched from the beginning of time. He has followed every storyline, and every arc. Though there are many gods that the inhabitants of Medivo pray to, this god is above all of them. Even the Bullgod himself bows down and worships this Immortal God. Very few know his true identity, those that do, keep it a secret. For if it was known too soon, the entire plan could be unraveled, and the God King would be alerted, something that cannot happen...

Parts Breakdown
Yeah, you know who I am

:studgod:

MadMario
Purism Prometheus
Purism Prometheus

Re: [FF22] Cracjaw's Figbarf

Post by MadMario » Tue Mar 01, 2022 4:13 pm

(Score Format: Style / Story / Photography / Thematic Potential)

AXLE AND PIN: 7 / 8 / 8 / 6

COMMODORE BILLINGSLY: 7 / 7 / 8 / 6

COMMANDER BLOQ: 8 / 8 / 7 / 6

THE GOD OF MEDIVO: 7 / 8 / 8 / 6

Overall nice figures and stories, photos could be a little clearer, but breakdowns are included. And yes, Chuck should start a :666: band .
Compendium of my works
ImageImageImage
More Badges
Show
ImageImageImageImage

ninja_bait
I can make this man. I can let him touch the butt. I cannot promise his safety
I can make this man. I can let him touch the butt. I cannot promise his safety

Post by ninja_bait » Tue Mar 08, 2022 2:40 pm

Cracjaw wrote:
Fri Feb 18, 2022 12:51 pm
Bloq has been a commander in the ASE for only a few years, but since gaining this power he has his eyes set higher and higher. His goals are unknown, but he definitely hopes that he will be able to fight again. He misses the good ol' days when the Assyrians were feared. He now lives in a day and age where Medivo and Ooyama are extremely popular, the Assyrians are almost a forgotten faction, though perhaps they will become great again in the near future...
Bitter Assyrians seeking to reclaim their glory is high on my list of potential storylines... Hopefully you follow up on this one!
I make apocalypses and apocalypse accessories.

Kommander Ken
an avid fan of large round cannons
an avid fan of large round cannons

Post by Kommander Ken » Tue Mar 08, 2022 7:40 pm

( Style / Story / Photography / Thematic Potential )

AXLE AND PIN : 8 / 9 / 7 / 10
COMMODORE BILLINGSLY : 7 / 9 / 7 / 9
COMMANDER BLOQ : 8 / 9 / 7 / 9
THE GOD OF MEDIVO : 7 / 8 / 7 / 8

Yeah, Chuck definitely needs a band. Also, we need more Assyrians!

Gorvoslov
Officer

Post by Gorvoslov » Sun Mar 13, 2022 4:59 pm

AXLE AND PIN
Style - 7
Story - 8
Photography - 7
Thematic Potential - 10

COMMODORE BILLINGSLY
Style - 9
Story - 8
Photography - 7
Thematic Potential - 9

COMMANDER BLOQ
Style - 8
Story - 8
Photography - 7
Thematic Potential - 9

THE GOD OF MEDIVO
Style - 8
Story - 8
Photography - 7
Thematic Potential - 8

Honnestly my biggest complaint with these is that the photos were on some sort of marble background that is *almost* white but then has bits of black in the background. Weirdly, the simplicity of Commodore Billingsly looked the nicest to me.