Brootalz Mega Warbawss Blitza Redtoof [BB23]

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Zahru II, Bragallot, RedRover, Natalya

ArchyX74
Officer
Location: drunk at the nearest tavern (or I could be right behind you)

Brootalz Mega Warbawss Blitza Redtoof [BB23]

Post by ArchyX74 » Mon Mar 06, 2023 6:32 pm

There's a new Warbawss on da blawk an' his name's Blitza Redtoof! Da fastest git to ever live (at least, he was before he got crammed in an exosuit to keep him alive).
Brandishing a rocket powered cleaver and a heavy blaster, Redtoof isn't going down without a fight. Especially since he still has to take revenge on the one whose fault it is he's in that exosuit in the first place.

YOU! YOU'RE NEXT, YA GIT!
Some ask why both his middle fingers are gold plated. The response is one they should've expected (spoiler alert, he flips them off).

Redtoof's blaster fires piping hot plasma bolts and since his engine powers everything including his weapons, he won't be running dry anytime soon unless somehow he runs out of fuel. Which is highly unlikely to happen. What's the fuel source? Don't ask. You don't wanna know.
Redtoof treasures both his blaster and cleaver as they were once a part of his prized warbuggy before it was blown up with him still inside. He longs for the day he can sink the cleaver into the one responsible for such a heinous act of destruction.

OI! WATCHA LOOKIN AT BACK THERE!?
After nearly being blown off the face of the brikverse, Redtoof is being kept alive by the systems in his exosuit which are powered by the engine on his back. In typical Broot fashion, flames appear to be spewing from every exhaust and simplicity is out the window (and so is symmetry).

Boast:
Submitted to the Brik by Brik category, I built this Megabawss in a one-nighter and hadn't thought of submitting it for the Blarney Build until shortly after editing the photos. Overall proud of how it turned out and definitely achieved what I set out to do: convert a CMF ork minifig into a Warbawss for my brootal gang. Will likely try to flesh out his lore a bit better in future, look forward to seeing him on the battlefield!

Falk
Oh no whatever will we do without the buttplugs
Oh no whatever will we do without the buttplugs

Re: Brootalz Mega Warbawss Blitza Redtoof [BB23]

Post by Falk » Wed Apr 05, 2023 7:45 pm

Style: 8
Substance: 7
Photography: 7

Boast: 8
BrikWars 2010 Rules wrote:BrikWars ... stands in pretty direct opposition to many fundamental elements of the LEGO® philosophy, such as "Not Teaching Kids How Funny It Is to Set People on Fire."
Empire of Luchardsko WIP wiki page

Scribonius
Nice TRIPS

Post by Scribonius » Fri Apr 07, 2023 2:18 pm

"Huh. Another Brootalz build." "They're very popular, probably because Brootalz just want to hit things." "Kind of like Sweetums, that way." "Or Animal." "...he's not... here... is he?" "Wow, I hope not..."

Style
"Hmm, when it comes down to brass tacks, that's just another hardsuit." "It is a nice hardsuit, with lots of gubbins and fire and stuff." "I do like the fire..." "...and that rocket-assisted sword." 8

Substance
"Pretty nice build. Interesting parts use, some nice designs here." "It's a hardsuit." "Yes, but a very well-built one that looks halfway viable for its wearer." "Still..." 7

Photography
"Some of those pics were awfully dark." "Plenty of them though, and some good angles for pics." "No background again." "Now, now, he's standing on a notepad." "More like a nope-pad!" "...you HAVE been hanging around the bear, haven't you?" "What? No!" 5

Boast
ArchyX74 wrote:
Mon Mar 06, 2023 6:32 pm
Boast:
Submitted to the Brik by Brik category, I built this Megabawss in a one-nighter and hadn't thought of submitting it for the Blarney Build until shortly after editing the photos. Overall proud of how it turned out and definitely achieved what I set out to do: convert a CMF ork minifig into a Warbawss for my brootal gang. Will likely try to flesh out his lore a bit better in future, look forward to seeing him on the battlefield!
".....that's not really a boast. I mean, it kind of is?" "As boasts go, it's pretty less." "Less?" "Boast-less, detail-less, and so forth. The only thing it doesn't need more of is words." "Yeah, that's a pretty long boast." 5

lunchboxninja
Hero

Post by lunchboxninja » Tue Apr 11, 2023 9:14 am

Style: 8
Substance: 7
Photography: 7
Boast: 8
"Well maybe you should speak with Pamela, you son of a bitch."