[BM23] The Midknight Order

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Zahru II, Bragallot, RedRover, Natalya

Radekal
Champion
Champion

[BM23] The Midknight Order

Post by Radekal » Wed May 31, 2023 3:17 am

The Midknight Order

New faction

The Midknight Order functions as a chivalric and honourable society of knights devoted to the worship of the Holy Orange Transparency. The Brothers of the Order constitute a fearsome heavy infantry force. Utilising jetpacks to overcome the encumberment of their heavy power armour and shields, they leap into battle and slice through enemy lines with OT Chainswords in a bloody, close-quarters melee brawl. Members of the Order typically wear black, so as not to detract from the Holy Glow of Orange Transparency.

Battlepack includes:

Two Brothers of Chainsword
One Brother of Pennon
One Brother of Cannon
One Cannon

Brothers of Chainsword

Most members of the Order are Brothers of Chainsword. They see the OTC as the holiest of all forms of Orange Transparency. Masters of sword and buckler combat, they are experts at breaking enemy lines and chopping adversaries to pieces.

Brother of Pennon

Brothers of Pennon carry the standards into battle, and function as commanders, directing the Brothers of Chainsword in melee engagements. Their plumes and heraldic flags give the Brothers reference points to rally around in the heat of a chaotic brawl. Some Brothers of Pennon choose to wield a different weapon set to their chainsword companions, in this case an OT sidesword and a blaster pistol.

Brother of Cannon

Brothers of Cannon choose a different path to their melee-loving comrades - that of high level explosive destruction at a distance. They provide covering artillery fire as necessary during engagements, and, often being positioned at favourable vantage points, play an important role in communication of the state of the battlefield to their Brothers. There is an OT halberd for the Brother of Cannon to make use of if the enemy gets too close.

lunchboxninja
Hero

Re: [BM23] The Midknight Order

Post by lunchboxninja » Mon Jun 26, 2023 10:21 am

Theme: 9/10 I think this is a perfect size and complexity for a battlepack.
Story: 8/10
Substance: 8/10 I love the figs!
Photography: 8/10
"Well maybe you should speak with Pamela, you son of a bitch."

Bolicob12
Officer

Post by Bolicob12 » Mon Jun 26, 2023 5:41 pm

• Theme: 10
  • Substance: 9
  • Story: 9
  • Photography: 10

ninja_bait
I can make this man. I can let him touch the butt. I cannot promise his safety
I can make this man. I can let him touch the butt. I cannot promise his safety

Post by ninja_bait » Mon Jun 26, 2023 5:56 pm

theme - 10 - cohesive, unique, despite similarities avoids immortals well
substance - 8 - I think the turret is too small/simple for a good battlepack. Figs are great
Story - 10 - it's there
Photography - 10
I make apocalypses and apocalypse accessories.