[BM23] A much more solid entry from Dienekes

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Zahru II, Bragallot, RedRover, Natalya

Dienekes22
Cannon Fodder

[BM23] A much more solid entry from Dienekes

Post by Dienekes22 » Mon Jun 05, 2023 7:39 pm

Bullets pinged off the rocks, tossing the ashes and pebbles into the air, slowly breaking apart their cover. The brave warriors of the Dominion pressed against the rock, squeezing behind the shrinking safety.

"We can't do this much longer!" the hardsuit soldier shouted. He had done so at least ten times in the last few minutes, with growing desperation as more chunks of stone vanished in puffs of smoke and gunpowder.

"Advance! We 'ave 'em now!" the WarManager cried, jubilantly raising his sword in the ash-choked dawn.

The Brootalz' guns barked almost as loud as their operators' jeers of delight with each fiery report. They were secure behind their position and could engage their foes as they pleased.

"Oi! 'Ere comes somfin' new!"

The pounding of gunfire didn't slow as the Brootalz looked out from their battle line to see what fresh foe was walking out of the gloom to engage them.

The dreadnought strode confidently toward the line into the teeth of the Brootalz guns. The shots were absorbed with ease, the strong armor of the mighty machine not even flinching. The nearby Dominion infantry, for a moment, thought their salvation was at hand.

"That's it! Now it's our turn!" one of them found the courage to shout.

The dreadnought unleashed a firestorm of its own, shredding a Brootal with ease. The path of bullets led deliberately to the exposed WarManager, but he is saved after pulling a Redshirt into the path of hatred.

"Don't let 'im get away with that!" he screams to the troops.

The dreadnoughts rockets incinerate part of the battle wall, but behind the fresh smoke a Brootal takes aim with his own deadly weapon.

The concussion is enormous. The front armor plate of the dreadnought is pulverized. The metal screeches and groans with the force of the blast, the interior of the machine cooking from the inside out.

The Dominion troops have no choice but to dive back into cover as the deadnought falls unceremoniously into the dirt. The Brootalz celebrate by shooting the smoking machine corpse, cheering all the while, high on their victory.

"This is it," the hardsuit begins, "I'll distract them, you two should be able to escape if I charge them--"

The heat of a fresh explosion interrupts him. The Brootalz battle wall is torn to pieces, the remnants streaking into the sky.

"𝘚𝘒𝘭𝘷𝘒𝘡π˜ͺ𝘰𝘯 𝘩𝘒𝘴 𝘒𝘳𝘳π˜ͺ𝘷𝘦π˜₯" a machine voice drawls mechanically.

The Great Dread strides confidently into battle, unflinching in the face of a thousand enemy rifles. Its armor creaked without care, untouchable amidst the smoke and fire.

The gun spat its hatred into the face of the Brootalz, ripping their defenses apart.

Forward it walked until the WarManager was all that stood before it.

The Great Dread scooped the WarManager in its claw, the sharp metal slicing through the beast effortlessly, spilling dark green blood onto the ground.

The Great Dread, Avis-class hardsuit, and two regular infantry
stubby wrote:Oh man, look at these guys. Beautiful units, photos in focus, appropriately cropped, white background... what if I remove all the current photos from the rulebook and just replace everything with these
Contest Badges
Show
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Medivo factions - Medivo Forum Battles
Sci-Fi Factions -

Bolicob12
Officer

Re: [BM23] A much more solid entry from Dienekes

Post by Bolicob12 » Tue Jun 13, 2023 5:15 pm

• Theme: 9
  • Substance: 10
  • Story: 10
  • Photography: 10
top-tier mech proportions
’Caelesterra Archive‚

lunchboxninja
Hero

Post by lunchboxninja » Sun Jun 18, 2023 9:13 pm

Theme: 8
Story: 10
Substance: 8
Photography: 9
"Well maybe you should speak with Pamela, you son of a bitch."

ninja_bait
I can make this man. I can let him touch the butt. I cannot promise his safety
I can make this man. I can let him touch the butt. I cannot promise his safety

Post by ninja_bait » Mon Jun 26, 2023 5:22 pm

Theme - 10
Substance - 10
Story - 10
Photography - 9
I make apocalypses and apocalypse accessories.