Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.
Moderators: Bragallot, Zahru II, Natalya, RedRover
- Posts: 28
- Joined: Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:38 pm
- Location: In space, waiting for something to happen
I was wondering how long it would be before we started seeing space police armies. I like the Crystal-Rifle-Axe-Thing (CRATH Rifle anyone?), and like the way you used the black skeli-legs in your gunsmithing. The red landing craft with wheels got a smirk out of me.
- Posts: 26
- Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:00 am
- Location: in the Lego Weapon Factory (LOL), Hungary
Amazing, i like the guns... O_O
- Distinguished Owner of the English Language
- Posts: 1727
- Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:17 pm
- Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
It's slightly creepy that all your Space Police have the same face. I presume you got them all from the impulse set?
Often, literally, a pillow fight but may include similar situations like volleyball, particularly when wardrobe is skimpy and the action is bouncy.
- Actually a decent human being. As far as I can tell anyway...
- Posts: 1621
- Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:14 am
- Location: I am in Berlin bitch!
Blitzen wrote:It's slightly creepy that all your Space Police have the same face. I presume you got them all from the impulse set?
That's right. They are easy to get and look good so i figured they will make a good start for an army.
- Cannon Fodder
- Posts: 358
- Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:23 pm
- Location: permanantly trapped in my own twisted imagination
awesome armies, thade-worthy.
the carrier could use some work.
my bets are on the space police. (i want a robo dog *sob*)
I don't level the playing field, I level the playing field.