Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.
- Distinguished Owner of the English Language
- Posts: 1727
- Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:17 pm
- Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
I am a fan of my iPwn.
Often, literally, a pillow fight but may include similar situations like volleyball, particularly when wardrobe is skimpy and the action is bouncy.
- Now with added tractor fetish
- Posts: 1906
- Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:41 am
- Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain & FUCK THE DUP
Windows XP: OT Edition, Only thing I'd trust. Also the tank should be a giant docking station that can only play hipster music. Also can you replace the batteries on any of them?
Almond Status: ACTIVATED
- Posts: 1068
- Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:35 pm
- Location: Kingston, Ontario, Canada
Blitzen wrote:I am a fan of my iPwn.
IVhorseman wrote:I'm the Several Hundred Dollar Man!
Rayhawk wrote:"Give him the stick DON'T GIVE HIM THE STICK" was a major part of Knights Kingdom development.
- all I have is anthrax and rage
- Posts: 984
- Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:49 am
- Location: Uganda