Mob defense unit

terraria, dwarf fortress, whatever, they're all the same damn game

Moderators: RagnarokRose, 501stCadians, dilanski

Brikguy0410
Official SEXY Forum Science, History, and Literature Expert

Mob defense unit

Post by Brikguy0410 » Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:22 pm

I was on the sever, and I saw whicths spawning in Acadia biomes, at least 20 zombies at once, and much more, monsters are running ramped throughout the land, and our homes do not appear to be adequate protection, we need to create a organization to deal with this threat, tasks would include protecting citizens and creating safe zones, and that does not just mean lighting a place up, it means establishing defenses and securing the area, I am now accepting recruits

dilanski
Now with added tractor fetish
Now with added tractor fetish

Re: Mob defense unit

Post by dilanski » Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:34 pm

Brikguy0410 wrote:I was on the sever, and I saw whicths spawning in Acadia biomes, at least 20 zombies at once, and much more, monsters are running ramped throughout the land, and our homes do not appear to be adequate protection, we need to create a organization to deal with this threat, tasks would include protecting citizens and creating safe zones, and that does not just mean lighting a place up, it means establishing defenses and securing the area, I am now accepting recruits
Y'know, I'm pretty sure that some fencing, torches, and 2.5 block high ceilings can make a home pretty much 100% mob proof. That is unless I one day decide to spawn Ghasts into the overworld by the hundreds, then we're pretty much all f*cked apart from the servers mole contingent.
Almond Status: ACTIVATED

Battlegrinder
Dimmy

Post by Battlegrinder » Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:56 pm

dilanski wrote:
Y'know, I'm pretty sure that some fencing, torches, and 2.5 block high ceilings can make a home pretty much 100% mob proof. That is unless I one day decide to spawn Ghasts into the overworld by the hundreds, then we're pretty much all f*cked apart from the servers mole contingent.
Yes. When surface world is consumed in blood and fire it us, the deep dwellers, who shall rise up an inherit the lands. Mwahahahaha!

Brikguy0410
Official SEXY Forum Science, History, and Literature Expert

Post by Brikguy0410 » Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:52 pm

dilanski wrote:
Brikguy0410 wrote:I was on the sever, and I saw whicths spawning in Acadia biomes, at least 20 zombies at once, and much more, monsters are running ramped throughout the land, and our homes do not appear to be adequate protection, we need to create a organization to deal with this threat, tasks would include protecting citizens and creating safe zones, and that does not just mean lighting a place up, it means establishing defenses and securing the area, I am now accepting recruits
I've tried there everywhere! Also this way is much cooler, ps to construct the Hq I need tons of black wool

loafofcheese
Cannon Fodder

Post by loafofcheese » Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:16 am

Brikguy, can you for once stop being so twelve?
Only problem with silver bullets is the price of silver.

SIR_WHO
Battlefield General

Post by SIR_WHO » Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:10 am

Why do you think we are doing a public castle prokect...?
~~Who