the steve memorial brigde is illegal

terraria, dwarf fortress, whatever, they're all the same damn game

Moderators: Ross_Varn, 501stCadians, dilanski

Brikguy0410
Official SEXY Forum Science, History, and Literature Expert

the steve memorial brigde is illegal

Post by Brikguy0410 » Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:43 am

tecnicly, it is on my land, i do not athorize it, there for, i am taking it down, and i have every right to do so

Arkbrik
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna

Re: the steve memorial brigde is illegal

Post by Arkbrik » Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:58 am

dilanski wrote:Rules - Don't be a Dick.
The rules say nothing about being able to own land. You are making things up.

Brikguy0410

Post by Brikguy0410 » Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:05 am

then why is there a property guide thread? also youu know what happens to people that cross me

Arkbrik
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna

Post by Arkbrik » Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:07 am

They get pissed and cover your home in lava?

Brikguy0410

Post by Brikguy0410 » Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:18 am

also, in its place i am building the mob fighting pits of kaon

dilanski
Now with added tractor fetish

Post by dilanski » Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:56 pm

Please, you can bitch about property when Crazy Steve is found safe and sound... OH WAIT! You killed him.
Almond Status: ACTIVATED

Brikguy0410

Post by Brikguy0410 » Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:04 pm

dilanski wrote:Please, you can bitch about property when Crazy Steve is found safe and sound... OH WAIT! You killed him.
your not a very good admin,good admins don't hold grudges. also you could of atleast asked before building a bidass brigde right next to fort brik-guy, that is what i am trying to say
Last edited by Brikguy0410 on Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.

The Shadowscythe
Touch my cloud song and I will fuck you up
Touch my cloud song and I will fuck you up
Location: Llandysul, Ceredigion, Wales, U.K, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Universe.

Post by The Shadowscythe » Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:07 pm

dilanski wrote:Please, you can bitch about property when Crazy Steve is found safe and sound... OH WAIT! You killed him.
I have not forgotten.
-- WARNINK -- LINK BELOW IZ KNOWN TO CAUZE HEMMORAGE --
Spoiler
Show

I WARNED YOU, DIDN'T I WARN YOU?! BLAME RAYHAWK DAMNIT.

Brikguy0410

Post by Brikguy0410 » Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:12 pm

The Shadowscythe wrote:
I have not forgotten.
it was a prank i would of givin him bacvk but i forgot the cords of his stasis pod, hw will probably wake up in a couple thousand years and get a job at an interstellar delievery company, not only that, it was back when you used to tourment me, it was honsetly kind of justified

dilanski

Post by dilanski » Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:14 pm

Brikguy0410 wrote:
your not a very good admin,good admins don't hold grudges. also you could of atleast asked before building a bidass brigde right next to fort Rayhawk, that is what i am trying to say
Brikguy, have you seen your fort? It's been left destroyed and abandoned for what feels like 4 months. You were never on the server, so I didn't think twice about building next to it. You genuinely have more room that most players here, you have all of the valley to build in. Instead I log in to find you in the process of taking down hours worth of work, just because you wanted to be a dick about the whole thing, and rather than sort it out sensibly, made an issue out of it. As far as it being 'your land', we go by land owning to the person who does the most improve it, and as far as I can tell, all you've done is leave rubble everywhere.

Well, I've fixed the problem permanently. I hate banning people, as It makes me feel like I'm the bad guy, I'm just not cut out for the lawful evil. Anyway, see you in a week when the ban runs out.

Brikguy0410

Post by Brikguy0410 » Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:06 pm

dilanski wrote:
Brikguy0410 wrote:
your not a very good admin,good admins don't hold grudges. also you could of atleast asked before building a bidass brigde right next to fort Rayhawk, that is what i am trying to say
Rayhawk, have you seen your fort? It's been left destroyed and abandoned for what feels like 4 months. You were never on the server, so I didn't think twice about building next to it. You genuinely have more room that most players here, you have all of the valley to build in. Instead I log in to find you in the process of taking down hours worth of work, just because you wanted to be a dick about the whole thing, and rather than sort it out sensibly, made an issue out of it. As far as it being 'your land', we go by land owning to the person who does the most improve it, and as far as I can tell, all you've done is leave rubble everywhere.

Well, I've fixed the problem permanently. I hate banning people, as It makes me feel like I'm the bad guy, I'm just not cut out for the lawful evil. Anyway, see you in a week when the ban runs out.
That's the thing, I made out to be some kind of villain, you wonder why I did it? Because you people,won't give me,a break, I'm stereotyped like this, and, I was gonna build something even better than a,bridge in its place, but of,course it,can't possibly be that it,HAS to be because I am some kind of super villain, yea, Dilanski, go hump your brother

lawmaster
Jaw-Jaw

Post by lawmaster » Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:34 pm

Brikguy0410 wrote:That's the thing, I made out to be some kind of villain, you wonder why I did it? Because you people,won't give me,a break, I'm stereotyped like this, and, I was gonna build something even better than a,bridge in its place, but of,course it,can't possibly be that it,HAS to be because I am some kind of super villain, yea, Dilanski, go hump your brother
Brikguy this isn't stereotyping you took down someone else's work, it wasn't messing with your stuff, and yet you still decide that you are going to ruin someone else's fun and wreck their stuff. You could have tried to talk it out, but instead the first thing out of your mouth is how you are going to take it down. Then you go threatening people saying "you know what happens to people that cross me". You don't seem to understand the concept of sharing your toys and that is why people don't like you. You pretend to be innocent then act out when something goes wrong and you deserved to be banned until you can change your mindset.
You are faced with door what do you do
I use my flamethrower
wait what you can't do that
Sure I can see
*door catches fire*

dilanski

Post by dilanski » Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:59 pm

Brikguy0410 wrote:That's the thing, I made out to be some kind of villain, you wonder why I did it? Because you people,won't give me,a break, I'm stereotyped like this,
This is the most boneriffic thing I've read on these forums, which is something truly special. If you are stereotyped as a trouble maker, then acting like one is so many shades of dumb, that it hurts.
Brikguy0410 wrote:and, I was gonna build something even better than a,bridge in its place, but of,course it,can't possibly be that it,HAS to be because I am some kind of super villain, yea, Dilanski, go hump your brother
Here is the reason why I am right, and you, dear guy, are wrong.

See here? This is a picture of all the land around your fort. There is a lot of it. And none of it is yours, until you build something on it. You can't set up a hole in the wall 3 odd months ago, then claim the surrounding valley is all yours. If you want to build your creation on that land, go ahead, but don't scream to high hell that my bridge has taken up all of a 9x9 square of the precious land that you some day wanted to build on, when there's more flat land in the immediate vicinity of your fort, then anyone else on the server has.

Brikguy0410

Post by Brikguy0410 » Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:09 pm

dilanski wrote:
Brikguy0410 wrote:That's the thing, I made out to be some kind of villain, you wonder why I did it? Because you people,won't give me,a break, I'm stereotyped like this,
This is the most boneriffic thing I've read on these forums, which is something truly special. If you are stereotyped as a trouble maker, then acting like one is so many shades of dumb, that it hurts.
Brikguy0410 wrote:and, I was gonna build something even better than a,bridge in its place, but of,course it,can't possibly be that it,HAS to be because I am some kind of super villain, yea, Dilanski, go hump your brother
Here is the reason why I am right, and you, dear guy, are wrong.

See here? This is a picture of all the land around your fort. There is a lot of it. And none of it is yours, until you build something on it. You can't set up a hole in the wall 3 odd months ago, then claim the surrounding valley is all yours. If you want to build your creation on that land, go ahead, but don't scream to high hell that my bridge has taken up all of a 9x9 square of the precious land that you some day wanted to build on, when there's more flat land in the immediate vicinity of your fort, then anyone else on the server has.
I'm not trying to act like a troublemaker anymore, I was minding my bissness until someone smacks a bridge down right near my former base now mineshaft, I admit my judgement was not precise on the matter and I was definitely booty bothered, but when you look at the big picture I am made out to be worse than I really am, no thanks to you constantly slandering me and preaching how much you dislike me.

stubby
tl;dr: the rule of fudge is the entire rulebook

Post by stubby » Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:52 pm

Brikguy0410 wrote:I'm not trying to act like a troublemaker anymore, I was minding my bissness until someone smacks a bridge down right near my former base now mineshaft, I admit my judgement was not precise on the matter and I was definitely booty bothered, but when you look at the big picture I am made out to be worse than I really am, no thanks to you constantly slandering me and preaching how much you dislike me.
It's not slander if someone accuses you of doing something you actually did.
Natalya wrote:Wtf is going on in this thread?