the steve memorial brigde is illegal

terraria, dwarf fortress, whatever, they're all the same damn game

Moderators: Ross_Varn, 501stCadians, dilanski

dilanski
Now with added tractor fetish
Now with added tractor fetish

Re: the steve memorial brigde is illegal

Post by dilanski » Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:24 pm

Brikguy0410 wrote:I'm not trying to act like a troublemaker anymore, I was minding my bissness until someone smacks a bridge down right near my former base now mineshaft, I admit my judgement was not precise on the matter and I was definitely booty bothered, but when you look at the big picture I am made out to be worse than I really am, no thanks to you constantly slandering me and preaching how much you dislike me.
What is your actual problem? Let's work this out logically.

Is the bridge is on your land? No, until you build upon the land, fence it off (within reason), or generally improve upon it, it is not your land.

Is it cutting you off from expanding (The most valid reason)? No, you have plenty of room to expand, you could still turn the area into a proper fort if that is what you desire, incorporate the bridge even, and use it as an asset.

Is it siphoning resources? No, there's still plenty of room to plant tree's, and it's not used up any of your resources in the process.

Is it spoiling a view? No. You know, I think of this as a genuine reason, but I haven't gone and plonked it right next to your picturesque garden, if anything I cleaned the land surrounding it up a bit before building it.

As far as I can tell, there is no genuine reason for you wanting it moved. Hell I doubt you were even cared about the place before I placed it. Call it slander, but I genuinely believe you wanted to just cause trouble. As if you didn't, you wouldn't of started disassembling the bridge after no notice. As for the big picture, YOU COME ON MY SERVER which I try to maintain to the best of my abilities, as often as I am terrible at it (extended apologies to all you who witnessed my fat fingering of the restart button earlier), and you STEAL and threaten, and I put up with it, I fix up your house when Scythe gets revenge, I let you continue playing as you make threats, and act confrontational.

What's worse is you try and make me look like the inconsiderate one, with you complaining about something I did ON MY OWN FUCKING SERVER YOU DENSE TWAT. I have lost it at this point. You're either troll, and a really shitty person, or just a really shitty person. You try and make me look like the one holding a grudge, when every fucking day it's the same shit over and over again. I don't care what you post on the other area's of the forums, but when you constantly shit up advice, or PM me bullshit, or act like a first rate ballerina on the server, well I have no reason to lose the grudge.

You are the bad person here. YOU. I try to give YOU a place to play, a place to have fun with others, and you just shit all over it, and then have the fucking gall to call me the evil one, while shouting out that I'm vilifying you, just by professing my own innocence. I'm done with you, you can come back when the week is up, as I'm not going to take back my word on that.

EDIT: Also, just a reminder, unwarranted PvP is a strict offence. From what I understand, Guy killed Arkbrik over this.
Almond Status: ACTIVATED

Brikguy0410
Official SEXY Forum Science, History, and Literature Expert

Post by Brikguy0410 » Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:03 pm

I only killed arkbrik because he was was trying to snipe me with his bow, also, you just slandered me, also I think it's been about two three months sense I really did anything more than keep to myself and kinda be a hermit, but from my point of view people seem to think I wake up and go throwmtnt everywhere, and also, the only things I really did was putting scythes pig in stasis and the Arcadia wood floor incident, and also the memorial bridge incident, honestly, that's all I can think of, but i will serve my week long baan with dignity, see you then

stubby
tl;dr: the rule of fudge is the entire rulebook

Post by stubby » Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:39 pm

Brikguy0410 wrote:I think it's been about two three months sense I really did anything
Brikguy0410 wrote:the memorial bridge incident
Still not seeing any slander here. You actually did all the things he said you did.
Natalya wrote:Wtf is going on in this thread?

Vami IV
blah blah swastikas kkk look how edgy I am

Post by Vami IV » Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:12 pm

Last edited by Vami IV on Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Zupponn
if you give us money we will give you product
if you give us money we will give you product

Post by Zupponn » Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:08 pm

His punishment was probably too light. Feel lucky Brikman.
Last edited by Zupponn on Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Arkbrik
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna

Post by Arkbrik » Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:02 am

I did try to stop him via sniping. It was stupid, I should have known that wouldn't work permanently. But I felt just couldn't sit around while he tore down the bridge.

Brikguy0410

Post by Brikguy0410 » Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:40 am

That's it, I'm become the completely insane hermit doomsday preper! But first I shll make the bridge spiffy again, and then I will make it even more spiffy than it was before, also.cicwill wpsee,if I can find Dave and crazy Steve's stasis pods, there buried somewhere around here, I built a hi tech vault, but it's security measures were designed to make sure no one got in, but I designed, them, it should be np

stubby
tl;dr: the rule of fudge is the entire rulebook

Post by stubby » Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:06 pm

Brikguy0410 wrote:That's it, I'm become the completely insane hermit doomsday preper! But first I shll make the bridge spiffy again, and then I will make it even more spiffy than it was before, also.cicwill wpsee,if I can find Dave and crazy Steve's stasis pods, there buried somewhere around here, I built a hi tech vault, but it's security measures were designed to make sure no one got in, but I designed, them, it should be np
You know, it occurs to me that you've been talking for months about all the cool things you were going to build, but I can't remember seeing any yet. Can you list some examples of stuff you've actually built, not just talked about building, that was cooler than the other people's stuff that you've destroyed?
Natalya wrote:Wtf is going on in this thread?

Vami IV

Post by Vami IV » Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:09 pm

Last edited by Vami IV on Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Brikguy0410

Post by Brikguy0410 » Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:31 pm

stubby wrote:
Brikguy0410 wrote:That's it, I'm become the completely insane hermit doomsday preper! But first I shll make the bridge spiffy again, and then I will make it even more spiffy than it was before, also.cicwill wpsee,if I can find Dave and crazy Steve's stasis pods, there buried somewhere around here, I built a hi tech vault, but it's security measures were designed to make sure no one got in, but I designed, them, it should be np
You know, it occurs to me that you've been talking for months about all the cool things you were going to build, but I can't remember seeing any yet. Can you list some examples of stuff you've actually built, not just talked about building, that was cooler than the other people's stuff that you've destroyed?
(Knocks stubby out with bat, runs away)