Ban List

One man, one vote

Moderator: Butthurt

aoffan23
You can nail me with your wood. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
You can nail me with your wood. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Re: BAN LIST

Post by aoffan23 » Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:15 pm

stubby wrote:So imagining that were true, what does that have to do with banning Overwatch
Silverdream logic is like white chocolate. There's nothing chocolatey about it, but some people like to use it in place of chocolate anyway.

On a side note, I just noticed that the first paragraph of the OP says to sit down, and then have a seat. Is this intentional?
Spoiler
Show
Tzan wrote:
Quantumsurfer wrote:I generally agree with Tzan
Warhead wrote:I agree with QuantumSmurfer.
I agree with Warhead.

Silverdream
Nice use of noise

Post by Silverdream » Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:01 am

It's showing that Natalya is a racist and Overwatch is not. Overwatch isn't like Bragallot, he doesn't say "el nigre" without the proper contect and he doesn't condone genocide. He's actually spent time with more minorities than anyone else on these forums.

I made a scale so you people can understand.

RACISM SCALE

0---G---------------X----Bragallot

X=Natalya
G=Overwatch (because OG)

RedRover
I want you to be
I want you to be

Post by RedRover » Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:06 am

Silverdream wrote:He's actually spent time with more minorities than anyone else on these forums.
bold claim

runnybabbit223
worth a try if your desprate

Post by runnybabbit223 » Fri Nov 13, 2015 6:19 am

stubby wrote:So imagining that were true, what does that have to do with banning Overwatch
Overwatch is actually a black woman.
3... 2... 1... DRAGONS!

stubby
tl;dr: the rule of fudge is the entire rulebook

Post by stubby » Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:58 am

Still not seeing the relevance here. Overwatch showed up asking for a ban and he got one; transaction complete. But then you showed up spouting some kind of

So what I'm getting out of this is, if Natalya lives on Endor, then Overwatch didn't deserve a ban?
Natalya wrote:Wtf is going on in this thread?

runnybabbit223
worth a try if your desprate

Post by runnybabbit223 » Sat Nov 14, 2015 5:34 am

stubby wrote:Still not seeing the relevance here. Overwatch showed up asking for a ban and he got one; transaction complete. But then you showed up spouting some kind of

So what I'm getting out of this is, if Natalya lives on Endor, then Overwatch didn't deserve a ban?
No Stubby, Natalya lives on Tatooine, as a distinguished member of the Hut clan.

The only problem I have with this ban is that its not long enougth.
3... 2... 1... DRAGONS!

Natalya
I've trolled before.

Post by Natalya » Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:16 pm

Silverdream wrote:It's showing that Natalya is a racist and Overwatch is not. Overwatch isn't like Bragallot, he doesn't say "el nigre" without the proper contect and he doesn't condone genocide. He's actually spent time with more minorities than anyone else on these forums.

I made a scale so you people can understand.

RACISM SCALE

0---G---------------X----Bragallot

X=Natalya
G=Overwatch (because OG)
I ban people for saying the n word. In fact, I should probably ban you for saying it on the previous page, but I'm not going to because you're discussing a ban pertaining to that word. Me being racist or not-racist has like nothing to do with the fact that Overwatch said the n word.

You can be like, "It's hypocritical for you to ban someone for racism when you're a huge racist," but I don't go around writing the n word or saying it anywhere IRL so technically I'm not being a hypocrite.

Furthermore, you appear to have taken things I've said in the past out of context AND added in new material that I didn't say and overall just kind-of blown out of proportion or completely misunderstood (it's hard to tell which) my comments about race and my personal experience//understanding with//of racism in the BW chat. I dispute the things you've said here.

When I see someone writing about a reality that differs substantially from the one I perceive I usually go through a flow chart in my mind, first, is it possible that I've misinterpreted reality, second is it possible that the other person has misinterpreted reality, or third is it possible that the other person is trolling? Here I can't tell if it's option 2 or 3 but unless my memory is failing me in a dramatic way I'm almost certain that it isn't number 1. If this is number 3 then I give you a 6/10 for your troll.
  ▲
▲ ▲

"Ya gotta remember, Soryu's a brutal thug, ain't got no finesse like Shinji."

Overwatch_Elite
In ™ We Trust Overwatch
In ™ We Trust Overwatch

Post by Overwatch_Elite » Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:21 pm

someones jealous they didnt get n word privileges lol

Natalya
I've trolled before.

Post by Natalya » Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:01 pm

Overwatch_Elite wrote:someones jealous they didnt get n word privileges lol
:overwatch:
  ▲
▲ ▲

"Ya gotta remember, Soryu's a brutal thug, ain't got no finesse like Shinji."

Silverdream
Nice use of noise

Post by Silverdream » Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:36 pm

So now you're pulling a Bragallot and trying to convince me you aren't a racist with long drawn out, incorrect statements. You did say that, and I would show you if the proof hadn't been deleted from the forum. Well, I've gotten what I want, Overwatch's freedom to post. He never said anything hateful, ignorant or prejudiced in the post he got banned for, but apparently that's not good enough for someone who is grossed out by black people and bisexuals.

I'm done with your bullshit. Don't try to justify your own shitty perspective to me, you garbage.

Blitzen
Distinguished Owner of the English Language
Distinguished Owner of the English Language

Post by Blitzen » Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:03 pm

:trollception:
Often, literally, a pillow fight but may include similar situations like volleyball, particularly when wardrobe is skimpy and the action is bouncy.

stubby

Post by stubby » Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:05 pm

How is this guy not banned already

I should ban Overwatch all over again as revenge for Silverdream's dumb arguments

RedRover
I want you to be
I want you to be

Post by RedRover » Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:06 pm

I'm done with your bullshit. Don't try to justify your own shitty perspective to me, you garbage.
Oh shit, dis gonna be gud
:omnom:

stubby

Post by stubby » Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:48 pm

A little too tryhard to be a quality troll, in my opinion. Bluster by itself isn't bringing any entertainment value here.

Overwatch_Elite
In ™ We Trust Overwatch
In ™ We Trust Overwatch

Post by Overwatch_Elite » Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:07 pm

im gonna bully all the nerds and minorities on the forum so get ready because you're behinds are gonna get walloped