Page 3 of 3

Re: Administrator Application

Posted: Thu May 19, 2016 2:58 pm
by stubby
mgb519 wrote:You should make me adminstrator for today because it's my birthday. You should also make me administrator tomorrow so I can actually do something with it.
For your birthday I'll make Brag an admin for one day. Happy birthday

Re: Administrator Application

Posted: Thu May 19, 2016 5:07 pm
by Craigallot
Image

Let's see if I can find the 'delete forum' button...
Duerer wrote:Kinda glad to have you back. Got anything planned for the future, Brag?
First I need to reorganize my stuff a little, which will take some time. Then I'll probably do another fantasy battle.

@ Tzan: funny, I was just considering changing it back to the old one.

Re: Administrator Application

Posted: Thu May 19, 2016 5:13 pm
by RedRover
Bragallot wrote:
Duerer wrote:Kinda glad to have you back. Got anything planned for the future, Brag?
First I need to reorganize my stuff a little, which will take some time. Then I'll probably do another fantasy battle.
I'm looking forward to the chance to be apart of some of your battles since most were before my time!

Re: Administrator Application

Posted: Thu May 19, 2016 5:29 pm
by bann154
RedRover wrote:
Bragallot wrote:
Duerer wrote:Kinda glad to have you back. Got anything planned for the future, Brag?
First I need to reorganize my stuff a little, which will take some time. Then I'll probably do another fantasy battle.
I'm looking forward to the chance to be apart of some of your battles since most were before my time!
Yes!! this will be good!

Re: Administrator Application

Posted: Thu May 19, 2016 6:53 pm
by Kommander Ken
Bragallot wrote:Then I'll probably do another fantasy battle.

Image

Re: Administrator Application

Posted: Thu May 19, 2016 9:37 pm
by Zupponn
Kommander Ken wrote:
Bragallot wrote:Then I'll probably do another fantasy battle.

Image

Re: Administrator Application

Posted: Fri May 20, 2016 4:41 am
by Zahru II
Well I'll be.

Re: Administrator Application

Posted: Fri May 20, 2016 8:38 pm
by Natalya
Zahru II wrote:Well I'll be.
Yes, yes you will.

Re: Administrator Application

Posted: Sat May 21, 2016 4:27 pm
by Craigallot
I've reorganized about half of my armies, changed some of the units and added new ones from leftovers and stuff, and it's looking good. Don't have time to take pictures of them all, but you'll see them when they appear in the battles. Tomorrow I'm leaving on a trip and I'll only be back next Sunday, so that will delay things a bit, though.