ATTACK MINIFIGS, NOT PEOPLE
BrikWars is for humans' enjoyment and minifigs' suffering. Cruelty against objectified toys is why we're all here. But cruelty against each other has got to be off-limits, if for no other reason than that we can't have a functional forum that way.
If you hate (for instance) flat-earthers, fine. Here's what you can do:
- Make fun of flat-earth theories
- Make fun of flat-earth celebrities and spokespeople
- Not be surprised when no one takes you seriously for arguing about science on a forum about smashing toys into each other
Here's what you can't do:
- Insult flat-earthers as a class of people
- Use the flat-earther label to write off other forum members
- Use the flat-earther label to write off their contributions
- Use the flat-earther label to write off their right to participate
- Try to hijack everyone else's threads to be about your cringey unhinged crusade against flat-earthers
This isn't about who's right or wrong. You can be 150% right and it doesn't matter. People are allowed to be wrong on BrikWars. Actively encouraged, even. It's our founding philosophy. What this is about is whether you're contributing to an environment that lets people participate, or one that makes them unwelcome, and it's not up for debate.
Now if you really have to express your round-earth bigotry, here's what you should be doing:
- Make a minifig army of satirized flat-earthers in the worst possible caricature
- Make a second minifig army of intolerant science purists, also in the worst possible caricature
- LET'S FIGHT!
I didn't think this was something I really had to explain, but for those in the back, TL,DR: If I see any more of this bullshit: