Blast from the past

Like a Dewey Decimal system of destruction

Moderators: Scratch, OneEye589

RedRover
I want you to be
I want you to be

Re: Blast from the past

Post by RedRover » Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:11 pm

I like that idea L-man. My actions basically stay the same, except focus fire on whoever l-man doesn't knock out. If he knocks out everyone in range, use a cow-boy feat to tie them all together so they are permanently incapacitated and immobile.

L-Man
Officer

Post by L-Man » Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:19 pm

Okay, then. If we don't come up with anything better (and everybody agrees), the two of us could go first and create an opening for the main force (I'm looking at you, Bann the Hammer) to kick ass.
"Friends are like trees. If you hit them with an axe, they die."

Legomc
you don't nessesarily think about what you are saying

Post by Legomc » Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:45 pm

What ever you come up with works for me. I'm just here to punch stuff and drink vodka (and heal people too).
TheVengefulOne wrote:
XxXTheEdgiestMemeXxX wrote:>I believe Concave Dolphin is a very balanced and well-rounded team. However, Concave Dolphin could benefit from a healer and a tank. :tiger:
If you mean Concave Dolphin could benefit from being run over by a tank, I think they already have.

Gorthaff
Minifig

Post by Gorthaff » Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:51 am

Au right!

Since noone else signed up, the last of the group shall be:

Major Stavro Mávros

A true Hellian patriot, and seasoned soldier, Major Mávros is the stable point in the chaos that is chimera-2 squad. Hes leadership talents and inspiring persona prompted command to put him in charge of one of the rag-tag elite teams. Coming from vastly different backgrounds driven by vastly different motivations, the Major is what's holding the squad together.

The commander enters the field in standard rapid-assault gear, armed with a muon rifle and riot shield. The armour also incorporates a jetpack.

he is the only frendly NPC, as well as the "commander" of your squad. Perhaps you should listen to him. Or perhaps you should owerthrow him. Your call!

turn 0 coming today if can manage.
I couldn't come up with anything smart, original or funny, so <=THIS=> is what you get.
ENJOY IT!!!

Gorthaff
Minifig

Post by Gorthaff » Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:16 am

My internet is in it's deaththroes, and I can't seem to be able to upload pictures for whatever reason, but turn 0 is complete.
I couldn't come up with anything smart, original or funny, so <=THIS=> is what you get.
ENJOY IT!!!

Gorthaff
Minifig

Post by Gorthaff » Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:30 am

Hooray, triple post!

You decide that the best course of approach is bay air. So you proceed to nick a postal courier craft.The pilot attempts to object, but Wladishlaw knocks him over the head with his bottle.

The pilot was annoying, so you eat him. It's the first meal you've had in two months that's not made of rock. You proceed to the HQ. Surely noone will missing a postal craft?

As it turns out, Scythians keep their delivery srvice under closer check than you expected. They were on alert and waiting for you.

And as it turns out, using Anti-Battleship orbital cannons against light VTOLs is just overkill.

The Major manages to steer the wreck into the control tower. By some untold miracle of the quantumsurfers, you all survive, but are disrupted. At least the remains of the craft provide some cover.

Even non-combat personell are armed, and the military seems to be on site. They surely have been expecting you. The Admiral takes his time, to flip you all off before desappearing downstairs.

Top down view. Ellen is in the wreck lying on the central column, if you can't see her.

Now send your orders in light of the situation. The Major suggests clearing the floor and securing a chokepint before nastier stuff comes up the elevator. he knows better than to give an order to a bunch of angry psychopaths.
ENJOY IT!!!

bann154
bann is the mann

Post by bann154 » Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:54 am

"Alright its hammer time bitches!"
go in and make some peoples paste
My Factions/My Battles/My Painting and Modelling Adventures
A mind without purpose will wander in dark places

Duerer
Forum Champion 2016-2017
Forum Champion 2016-2017

Post by Duerer » Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:02 pm

Jump down and beat the crap out of that dude with the nice Octan shirt.
Winning Contest Entries
Show
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Battles and Stories and Stuff

RedRover
I want you to be
I want you to be

Post by RedRover » Thu Jan 21, 2016 1:15 pm

Put my magik into my guns to make them spray billets at all the enemy personnel

L-Man
Officer

Post by L-Man » Thu Jan 21, 2016 1:41 pm

Ellen is pissed. Like really pissed. Nothing was going well for the past months. And now this f***ing crash, too. So now, as she gets up, she whispers a single, silent telepathic order to all enemies in sight.

"FREEZE!"
(btw, that's my feat for the turn)

Also, I'll use my d12 to protect Harry with telekinetic field.
"Friends are like trees. If you hit them with an axe, they die."

Legomc

Post by Legomc » Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:23 pm

"Have vodka."
Wlaldilshaw will move toward the nearest enemy and hit him with his bottle while slugging him in the jaw.
TheVengefulOne wrote:
XxXTheEdgiestMemeXxX wrote:>I believe Concave Dolphin is a very balanced and well-rounded team. However, Concave Dolphin could benefit from a healer and a tank. :tiger:
If you mean Concave Dolphin could benefit from being run over by a tank, I think they already have.

Gorthaff
Minifig

Post by Gorthaff » Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:10 pm

Turn 1

Here ya go.

Bann wasting no time, gets up and leaps into the air shouting:
"Alright, it's hammertime BITCHES!!

His strike however, flies wide of the security person bellow. The staggering blow absolutelely sphincters the office desk, and the expensive touchscreen computer bellow. Bann isn't bothered by the miss. He is happy stuff is being broken.

Following the good example, Harry scrambles to his fee. Wielding his trusty coolant pipe like a spear he throws himself at the technician bellow.

Carried by the momentun of the fall, the blunt object impales the flight controller below through the throat.Harry is pleased he's still got it.

Lightning crackles across McFray's pistols, as his symbols take effect.

Then they proceeds to sprinkle water all across the scythians. Seems like his luck was down this turn (fumbled damage enchantment).

Ellen pulls herself up onto the collumn. An unearthly fire is burning in her gaze. A single thought dominates her mind:'You just had to mess up my hair, didn't you, motherfuckers?' Complete silence falls over the room, as aloud she whispers one silent word.
"freeze."

All Scythians on the floor go rigid, and their gaze turns skyward. They won't be doing a thing next turn (feat succesful).She than lifts her hand towards Harry. A silvery aura surrounds the soldier (+2 armour until attacked).

Wladishlaw pulls himself up to the wreck from his precarious position. Not having any hostile in reach he walks up to Ellen and proclaims:
"Have some vodka!"

He decides to forgoe whacking her over the head, he is a well educated gentleman after all.

The Major seeing his team got the situation under control, sets up a reaction shot.

Finally you hear the elevator bells ring. Overwatch:

Give me all yor orders, and you shall be spared!
ENJOY IT!!!

Legomc

Post by Legomc » Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:12 pm

"Wlad summon bear."

Wlald will attempt to summon a bear. A drunk Russian bear. Assuming that goes well he will mount the bear and ride toward the nearest enemy and a tack said person.
TheVengefulOne wrote:

Duerer
Forum Champion 2016-2017
Forum Champion 2016-2017

Post by Duerer » Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:13 pm

Go towards the elevator door and shoot inside, once it opens itself.
Winning Contest Entries
Show
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Battles and Stories and Stuff

RedRover
I want you to be
I want you to be

Post by RedRover » Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:18 pm

lasso up all the frozen people, then prepare a response action for either fire or bail, depending on which is most appropriate for whatever situation arises.