QoP: THE FINAL CHAPTER: general insanity

Like a Dewey Decimal system of destruction

Moderators: Scratch, OneEye589

piltogg
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna

QoP: THE FINAL CHAPTER: general insanity

Post by piltogg » Fri May 04, 2012 11:47 am

In one weeks time, finals will be over and I will be reunited with my LEGO hoard.
This means of course, that a battle of great epic-ness shall ensue.
And EVERYONE is invited.
Story-line is still somewhat uncertain because the head-separator battles outcome hasn't been decided yet, but I think that the outcome wouldn't matter much for what I have in mind.

ANYWAY, I already built almost the whole set over winter-break. So it's basically ready to go."
What I need from you guys is pictures of what you want your forces to look like.
I'll need to know what your hero looks like and also what your basic troops look like.
The last thing I will need to know is if your army has any political ties (AN, TA, IA, AIA) or if they fight alone.

(Also if you wan't to make things easy for me, you can just say that you want to play, and then I'll set up a faction for you from what's already available) <-- noobs. do this.

There's also going to be a few "special roles" so let me know via PM if you wan't to cause extra chaos.
Last edited by piltogg on Fri May 04, 2012 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cleanupcrew
Catastrophe Magnet

Re: QoP: THE FINAL CHAPTER: The assembly ritual

Post by cleanupcrew » Fri May 04, 2012 1:31 pm

Trattorians:
Alliances: AIA (technically), TA^, AN*, Avalonians
Enemies: Immortals, Scythians, Paladins against the Peaches

*We are still technically a member of the AN, we won't actively fire on official ships, but nothing stops us from firing on normal ships that fight in the name of the AN.
^Subject to change depending on whether Siri lasts long enough for the forum battle

Notes: Soldiers now have the medium star wars rifles, the long ones don't work with the armor. Also, I'm fine if you don't have trans-blue axe blades (really nobody on the forums has as many as me), you can just make normal rifles or use normal metal-colored blades.

The hero doesn't have to be specific, but I would like it to fit with the "style" of the Trattorians. Obviously he won't be a bearded topless barbarian wielding an OTC but I think you get the idea. Also, most of them have a beamsaber+corresponding color gem on the other side of the hilt.
Last edited by cleanupcrew on Fri May 04, 2012 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RunsWithLegos
Official Duck
Official Duck

Post by RunsWithLegos » Fri May 04, 2012 1:54 pm

if you want to add a squad of groundpounders that'd be cool. Tangentaly connected to AN. a solid member of the IMORTAL ALLIANCE.

or if you waant the Green Rangers are pretty easy to do.

connected to the coalition and it's allies.

Heros are either a officer in the stle of the groundpounders with a fance chestplate or Captain Crooks.

http://www.brikwars.com/forums/viewtopi ... =17&t=9457 more info if you want it.

cleanupcrew
Catastrophe Magnet

Post by cleanupcrew » Fri May 04, 2012 2:01 pm

*Note: The AN is not a military alliance, it's a forum for discussion. They only "ally" in fighting against the TA, otherwise it doesn't matter, everyone can fight each other.

Also, this is the last chapter, are you doing the ban hammer and grail this time? Because other than the hook of melting (which 2x2 promised if you got everything else) they are the only ones left.

piltogg
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna

Post by piltogg » Fri May 04, 2012 2:05 pm

Between Rayhawk and I, we've come up with ways of including a whole lot into it. So yeah, both of them will be there.

IN any case, I'm hoping to be fielding like 30 factions at once, and only 10 of those are pre-set.

Zupponn
if you give us money we will give you product
if you give us money we will give you product

Re: QoP: THE FINAL CHAPTER: general insanity

Post by Zupponn » Fri May 04, 2012 4:16 pm

You could add the Zupponn Mining Co. They are both part of the Allied Nations and the Immortal Alliance.

Basically Black and Green Transparent are my colors, with the notable exception of Zupponn himself who's in the front.

mgb519
My Little Pony

Post by mgb519 » Fri May 04, 2012 4:21 pm

PM'ed a faction. How many years do you expect it to take, exactly?
Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.
That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.

piltogg
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna

Post by piltogg » Fri May 04, 2012 4:49 pm

well, it depends on other people. so anywhere from "by the end of the summer" to "within the next two years"

Silverdream
Nice use of noise

Post by Silverdream » Fri May 04, 2012 6:58 pm

German Shepherds are optional. The Back Bavarians are the common soldiers, while the ones with helmets and snipers are sharpshooters. The Black Haired two in front are Terminators.

Valkyries. Bavarian Assault troops with Jetpacks.
This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Image lol j/k

Pwnerade
Mega Blok

Post by Pwnerade » Fri May 04, 2012 7:31 pm

These are what the Pwn Protectorate's basic infantry look like currently. Brickarms weapons, grenades, visored helmets, and backpacks are standard.

Commandos have camouflage, wacky equipment items, and a skill of d8. Captain Kickass is the meanest son of a gun in the Pwn Protectorate's army. He created his custom rocket-bike himself after a clumsy child broke the fork off of his antique motorcycle. His most heroic feat was knocking a pilot out of his biplane mid-flight, causing it to crash.

Although the Pwn Protectorate has not officially entered into galactic diplomacy at this time, they are wary of the Immortal threat, but also dislike Peaches.
An army marches on its stomach, and its favorite food is fudge.

Timedude
Snackist
Snackist

Post by Timedude » Fri May 04, 2012 10:27 pm

I want in. Any forces of sufficient awesometude would be fine. :mrgreen:
Like say Space Ninjas. 8)
-TheSnackist
AKA Timedude
AKA Your New Benefecent Ruler (Lesser Games Division)
stubby wrote:What the hell! Timedude is here??

:? Well all I can say is,
8) it's about . . . time . . .
:csi:

piltogg
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna

Post by piltogg » Fri May 04, 2012 10:50 pm

OK: update on planning

This battle won't be taking place until the head separator battle is over, and one other battle has also taken place. However, given that it is the climax of the storyline, I will still build all of the stuff and the factions for it.

piltogg
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna

Post by piltogg » Fri May 04, 2012 10:54 pm

I will update this thread with build progress.

mgb519
My Little Pony

Post by mgb519 » Fri May 04, 2012 11:54 pm

If you want to throw in MASS, just use a bunch of identical black uniforms, apply YT liberally, and add in some dark grey if possible. that work? I used a certain insectoid torso, if that helps.
Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.
That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.

sjosten
Minifig

Post by sjosten » Sat May 05, 2012 8:44 am

My guys are mostly a bunch of mercs due to my lack of ties to any major group. My hero looks like this:
and will fight for anyone who wants him and his team.
Han Solo wrote: Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side kid.